Ridiculust Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunMagic
PunMagic
96 Followers

"Roger! That feels really, really good, but you can do that later! I want that cock in me now! Oh!" Roger had obeyed, sinking it to the hilt in her hot, wet pussy in one thrust, and staying there. "Wow, you are exactly the right size!" She put her feet on his shoulders to give him a better angle.

"Isn't he, though?" Sarah commented, stroking Debbie's lips with a finger with more sparks. "It's like he was made for us." Roger began withdrawing slowly, then shoving in quickly while gently stroking Debbie's legs with his now glowing hands, while Sarah kept up her breast work. Debbie usually had a 50 amp fuse, but with the extra electrical stimulation on her breasts from the expert work of Sarah, and the low-level Taser that Roger was thrusting into her, plus the little sparks from his fingers as he stroked the sensitive skin of her inner thighs and behind her knees, had driven her past the red line within a couple of minutes. She had never felt Sarah so hot and wet as she plunged her fingers into her pussy, and she could feel Sarah's orgasm building.

"Oh, Goddess, I'm coming!" she whimpered as Roger, who seemed to have lost control of himself, was pounding as hard and as quickly as he could. She was bucking like a bronco, meeting each thrust with one of hers, and she could see his dazed expression. The bedsprings were squeaking like a herd of excited mice under their movements.

"How hard are you coming, sweetheart?" asked Sarah, her eyes glazed over and breathing ragged. It was a question they asked each other as they were going at it. She knew how hard she was going to blow, and that it would be very soon.

"Like ... a ... runaway freight train being pushed by an avalanche! How ... about ... you?"

"Like a ... fully-loaded supertanker coming in at 30 knots! Aaahhhh!" In addition to clamping down hard on Debbie's hand, Sarah shot a bolt of energy from her pussy through Debbie's arm that dispersed into her body. The breast that Debbie had been groping fired a bolt through her other arm that dispersed through the other half of her body. With a shriek Debbie came just as Roger had thrust in deep, and he found himself trapped in her hot, vise-like grip. He loudly lost the last remaining vestige of self-control and Debbie felt the impact of his cum splashing off her cervix. She then felt his bolt of energy fire through her uterus and flood the lower half of her body. She thrashed and screamed as her overloaded nervous system shorted out and her clenching muscles gave her the biggest orgasm she had ever had. Roger and Sarah each delivered another, much weaker, pulse of energy that made Debbie shiver and twitch like a bowl of Jell-O in an earthquake. Sarah collapsed face-first into Debbie's breasts with a load groan, and Roger suddenly felt something warm and wet trickling down his legs as his knees buckled and he had to put both hands on the edge of the mattress to keep himself upright.

"Uhh ... wow," Debbie managed to croak after a couple of minutes. She had curled into a half fetal position with Sarah wrapped around her from behind, while Roger had slumped to the floor with his back to the bed staring at nothing in particular, enjoying the cerebral equivalent of a computer's blue screen of death. "What did you two do to me?"

"We've never double-teamed someone else," murmured Sarah.

"And maybe never again," came Roger's disembodied voice. "I'm still trying to remember how to stand up. I don't think Little Lazarus is going to come back from the dead this time."

"Some time, some rest, and some food and he'll be raring to go," Debbie chuckled lewdly. "I lost you once, and I'm not losing you again." She disengaged from Sarah, who had apparently fallen asleep, and crawled over to the side of the bed where he was slumped. She peeked over the edge and Roger looked up to see her smiling face framed by her curly gray hair.

"I don't want to lose you again either," he replied, looking up. Debbie bent down and kissed him upside down and they both gently munched on each other's lips. "Mmm, that feels good," he continued. "But how will we get you aroused enough to see if you glow?" He managed to stagger and wobble to his feet, and since his cock was now at eye level, Debbie grabbed his ass and gobbled it up. "I see you haven't lost your touch," he groaned and quivered under her expert licking and sucking. He leaned over and began to massage her back, seeking out the many stiff muscles and rubbing and kneading them until they were soft.

"Oh Goddess," she groaned, popping out the noticeably larger cock. "You've definitely gotten better with the backrubs!" She quickly rolled over to look up at him and keep his hands off. Undeterred, he went after her breasts, leaning down to lick and tease her nipples while working the knots out of her shoulders and neck. Her glow started to flicker fitfully around her before finally becoming steady. "Oh, wow, look at that! They're pretty!" She had a lovely orange-yellow colour, along with red and a pure yellow that was almost golden.

"Very interesting," said Roger, helping her to move around so that her head was on the pillow not occupied by the gently snoring Sarah. "Somehow the colours suit you." His hands were glowing faintly now, and the little sparks were slipping into her arms where he stroked them.

"You bastard," she murmured as she felt herself drifting away. "I warned her to not let you massage her, and ... I don't follow my own advice." Roger leaned down to gently kiss her lips as her eyes closed and she visibly relaxed. Pleased with his handiwork, he carefully tucked her in and whispered,

"I still love you, Debbie Malloran" into her ear. She smiled and murmured something unintelligible as she burrowed deeper under the covers. He then walked around to the other side of the bed and, with some effort, got Sarah tucked in as well. "I love you Sarah Burns," he whispered into her ear as he gave it a gentle kiss. She muttered something sleepily. Roger felt like he was going to burst at the new women in his life, and saw that he was glowing brightly. "Am I light-hearted?" he wondered aloud, and the glow exploded outward in a tri-coloured ring. "Oh, that feels better." Had he known what he'd just unleashed on the neighbourhood, he would have felt a bit guilty.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Note to the readers: You will have noticed that the "adult activity" is not equally distributed amongst the chapters. Those chapters that don't have any will be followed by one that does!

PunMagic
PunMagic
96 Followers
12