Ridiculust Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw a restaurant that looked promising when I was walking here with the others," said Jeannie. "Let's try it out."

"Your wish is my command, my love," he replied with a kiss.

"Mmm, any more kisses like that and we're going to cure another tree, mister," she replied when they finally separated. They were both glowing slightly. Her smile was radiant, her blue eyes were shining, and Roger was, as she could clearly see, totally smitten. "Which makes me wonder," she added as they got on a path and walked with arms around each others' waists, "will we be able to turn our powers off when we have sex? I really don't want to be blowing up the neighbourhood each time we do it." She ran a finger from under his chin to his lips. "Which will be frequently," she growled as they walked past the stage. "We've got three and a half years to make up." Roger grinned, and then looked up at the stage to see the Purple Chimps, plus another guy they didn't recognize, getting things set up for the night. He waved at them as they walked by, and Brian and Luisa, the only ones looking in their direction at the time, waved back.

"I'll bet that they were behind the fireworks in the grove," Brian said as he held the stand onto which Louisa put her keyboard and locked it into the slots in its underside. "Did you see how they were glowing?" He bent over to unlatch his guitar's case and, unseen, she ogled his butt. Never mind that he was gay, at least he was good to look at, she thought with a smile as she efficiently unpacked various cables and hooked one of them into the small mixing board that was Ned the sound tech's domain. What Ned lacked in musical talent he more than made up for in audio engineering ability, and the band members all knew it and made sure that he knew that they knew it. He was also well-equipped in another important area, as she'd made a point of learning shortly after he joined them.

"That must be what true love looks like," she replied, watching the gently glowing forms walking away from them. Their auras were clearly swirling and mixing together.

"Maybe we'll find it ourselves, one day," Sadie remarked, setting up her midnight black with red, orange, and yellow flames bass on its stand, extracting and uncoiling a long cable from a case and hooking her guitar to the mixing board in its designated place. "But until then, we can always find a little temporary love," she murmured with a glance at the tall, spare form of Ned, who was running the usual calibration checks on his equipment. Louisa grinned and shook her head.

"Does he seem to know exactly when you need a quickie?" Sadie looked up, surprised.

"I wonder if that's his magical ability," she replied as they moved over to help Anna with getting her drum kit put together, which was part of their well-oiled setup routine. "Just yesterday, I was thinking lewd thoughts, and there he was, pressing that big, beautiful boner into my ass. Next thing I knew, he had pulled my pants down, sunk himself in from behind, and had his way with me for five minutes before he blew his load into me. He even had a wad of toilet paper with him to help me clean up afterwards. Always the gentleman, even when he isn't."

"Pat was being too much of a gentleman," said Anna over the clatter and rattle of her kit as the three of them assembled it. "After what we experienced yesterday with the power of the grove, I finally had to tell him that it was time to get laid by hauling him into the bushes, exposing that lovely cock of his, and putting it to the use for which it was intended." The expression of lust that briefly crossed her delicate Asian features gave the other two hot flashes in their crotches.

"Get your minds out of the gutter and focus on your work," Ellen commented dryly as she came over to see what they were talking about. "You three are broadcasting enough pheromones to stir up the whole town."

"Well, you've already landed that handsome hunk of husband, but we girls still have fishing to do," said Sadie saucily. "How did you manage to catch his attention when all the other gals were throwing themselves at him?"

"Well," replied Ellen, remembering the event, which always got a smile from her, "he claims it was at the fair three years ago when he saw me walking down the aisle in the horse barn with a bale of hay in each hand. None of the weak, silly city girls had a chance after that." The other three pouted, as they knew that she knew that they were among the blond, blue-eyed hunk of farm boy's legion of wanna-be groupies. As if to emphasize the point, she picked up and shifted the hefty mixing board that Ned was indicating needed relocation. They shivered and kept on with the setup.

Arthur and Brian didn't have much to do beyond setting up the stands for their guitars and then putting said instruments onto them, then hooking them up to the mixing board once the formidable Ellen had finished adjusting its location. All of the wireless microphones were already hooked up and preset, so all they and Pat had to do was stay out of Ned's and the girls' way by hanging around the right side of the stage, shooting the breeze and checking out passing by members of their preferred genders. They were sporting purple and black Purple Chimps baseball caps and matching T-shirts and were doing their best to look cool and not bored while they waited for the equipment setup to be finished and the required tuning and testing to begin.

"Roger and Jeannie walked by a few minutes ago," Brian commented. "Here I was, thinking that you couldn't glow like that unless you lived near a nuclear power plant all your life."

"Hardy-har," replied Pat. "I wonder what a glowing cock is like and what you can do with it?"

"I'm sure it would surprise the hell out of Anna," Arthur smirked, dodging a half-hearted swipe. "You have been claimed. The sweet life of the single man is over."

"As if I had a life to begin with," Pat replied, rolling his eyes. "Until last Friday, I wasn't sure if the band was even going to make it or not, even with Dad playing our stuff on his radio show. Now the hits on the website have tripled and we're starting to get interest in booking performances in places that aren't out in the sticks."

"I didn't believe in magic, even after I'd met Arthur," said Brian, batting his eyelashes at him, who rolled his eyes with somewhat more drama than necessary. "I'd thought that Friday night was off the charts, but we topped it at lunchtime and will probably top that tonight."

"All right you creatures, time to get up and earn your keep!" Ellen announced, a little more loudly than necessary. Moaning, groaning, and shambling like zombies, they lurched over to where everything was set up, earning a dirty look from Ellen and a few giggles from the others. After exchanging a look, Brian and Arthur gave Pat a strategic shove that propelled him into Anna's arms.

"Anna! Fancy meeting you here!" he said brightly, trying to extricate himself without success and then deciding to turn the tables by embracing her. She looked up at him with her dark brown eyes and he could see the future in them, which would very likely consist of their losing their clothes and going at it like rabbits. Sadie wolf-whistled, the others snickered, and they broke apart. The next ten minutes were spent doing all of their usual warm-up vocal and muscle stretching exercises, tuning and checking their instruments, and with Ned doing his usual fine-tuning with his mixing board.

"Let's see if we can work a little magic of our own," said Luisa. "We've seen that love is the force behind the magic, but music is the shaper and the amplifier. We only have a few people to play to," she added, indicating the group of about a dozen who'd drifted over, attracted by their warm up, but if we play something bouncy to attract some more and get their energy up, we can play something slow to draw it out." The others nodded.

"Yeah, but we need to have something for the magic to do," Arthur commented, "like maybe take Brian's clothes off or give Ellen purple hair." Neither of them was impressed.

"Brian's skinny white ass won't impress anyone," Sadie replied with a sad shake of her head. "The cops won't even give him a ticket because they'll be laughing too hard." She flaunted her own round, shapely ass. Brian put his hands on his hips and scowled, then got a crafty look.

"You really shouldn't make me the butt," he emphasized slightly, "of your jokes. It's mean." A flash of red light shot from his extended middle finger and hit her smack in the ass, making her screech and jump. "Roger probably wouldn't have approved of that," he added. "Sorry." Sadie rubbed her rump.

"Fine, I'm sorry too. At least one person would find it attractive," she said, looking at Arthur.

"The purpose of the magic," reminded Arthur, looking sideways at Brian.

"Let's just shoot for making people happy and relaxed," said Anna, moving behind her drum kit and sitting on the stool. "Without Roger, Debbie, and Mrs Burns ... ah, Sarah, I guess, I don't know if we can draw that much power anyway. It's a warm up session, let's just jam and see what happens." By this point, a few more people had drifted over.

"Hi, folks, thanks for coming," said Pat in his pleasing tenor after he'd turned on his wireless microphone. "We are going to sing a couple of warm up songs to get ready for the big Save the Trees," he gestured towards the grove, "concert tonight. Are you ready?" The audience cheered and applauded.

"We'll start off with Footloose to get the blood flowing, then Hey Jude to cool you down," said Ellen, when the others looked confused, since they'd never gotten around to choosing the songs. There were more cheers as the band members assumed their places, put on their guitars and bass, and Anna clacked her drumsticks together in the time-honoured tradition.

"One, two, three!" she said, and they began the intro. Sadie managed to put a snarl into the bass that raised some eyebrows, and the guitarists Brian and Arthur followed suit, giving the tune a harder edge that was usual. Anna threw herself into the machine-gun drumming and Luisa hammered on her keyboard and started to glow sky blue, pale yellow, and lawn green. Pat and Ellen launched into the lyrics with an intensity that surprised them, and the now rapidly swelling audience, many with phones out and recording, rocked out and danced up a storm as the wind, now blowing from the south, ruffled the clothes and hair of the audience and the band. By the time they'd finished five minutes later, everyone was in need of a rest.

"Hey, Jude, don't be afraid, to take a sad song and make it better," Arthur and Sadie harmonized, opening one of the all-time Beatles classics. A good portion of the crowd, as well as the band members, joined in. Nearly everyone had a glow that could be seen in the weakening late afternoon sun, especially when it was hidden by a passing cumulus cloud. Even the breeze in the trees seemed to fit right in with the song as it blew over the river and through Sarah and Debbie's neighbourhood.

"Mmm, they're playing our song down in the park," Debbie murmured as she snuggled into Joe's arms. The window in the bedroom was open to help air it out after their prolonged bout of sometimes frantic, sometimes soft and gentle, lovemaking that had begun as soon as they'd run through the space-warping rectangle that Jeannie had so considerately created for them and somehow gotten into the house. They hadn't gone three steps into the living room before their pants had come off and she had pulled him down onto her and cried out as his hard, hot, thick cock thrust in to the hilt in one push.

"I never thought I'd feel your cock in me again," she said softly, tears streaming freely from her eyes as his dripped on her face. "I have missed you so much."

"I have spent all these years watching you and trying to find some way to let you know I was still here," he replied quietly, rocking gently inside her. "I was glad to see that you'd found a new relationship with John and Sarah, and then Sarah. Having John with me helped a lot, but these past few days have been a dream come true. I hope that this body of mine is permanent and won't vanish at the stroke of midnight." He emphasized the word stroke with one of his own, making her gasp sharply.

"Well then, mister, we'd better make sure we get as much out of this body of yours as we can," she growled, making a thrust of her own. That was all that was needed to set them off, with Joe pounding frantically as Debbie moaned loudly and thrashed as her clitoris reveled in the brunt of the assault. It only took a minute for her to suddenly clamp down on him with a shriek and a surge of red, reddish orange and yellow energy. Unable to move, he'd lost it and flooded her with three mighty squirts of cum and a burst of brown, green and purple energy of his own, which startled them both as much as it made her hair stand on end. It also made her uterus and abdominal muscles contract hard, intensified the orgasm and scrambled the circuits in her brain. It took five minutes for them to return to some semblance of normality, at which point Debbie was coordinated enough to be able to reach for some tissues on the end table on the left side of the three-seater couch and sop up the goo that was leaking from her overtaxed pussy onto the rug. Joe grabbed a tissue and cleaned up his cock so that it wouldn't drip all over the house, then went to the kitchen, got a rag from under the sink, soaked it, and brought it back to help clean up the mess that he was largely responsible for.

"Oh, being a gentleman, are we?" she smirked as she gathered up the nasty tissues to take them to the powder room. She could feel the pressure of his ogling of her bare ass as it swayed while she walked, and looked over her shoulder to see his transfixed expression. Her sexy wink broke the spell and Joe made quick work of what was left on the carpet, went to the kitchen to rinse the rag and put it under the sink. He in turn felt the pressure of her ogling his bare ass and looked over his shoulder to see her bright blue eyes focused on it. He stood up, still facing away from her and gave it a shake.

"Turn around so I can see what you've got, mister," she growled.

"I dunno," he replied mischievously, "I'm feeling a little shy right now." Her snort would have done credit to a warhorse and she made the three long strides required to reach him and spun his unresisting body around. As she'd suspected, he was about three quarters hard and she grabbed and gently stroked his cock in the way she knew he liked and his eyes lost focus. He quickly recovered, bent down, put his mouth on the hard nub pointing through her top on her left breast, blew and munched gently. It was her turn to lose focus as he worked his magic on her sensitive nipple.

"We are going upstairs now, where we will make love until we can't," she stated. "Then we will get something to eat and go back to the park for the big event." Joe offered no resistance.

'Hey Jude' ended with wild applause, hugs, laughter, and a sense of charged expectation caused by all of the energy that was washing around the stage.

"All this energy has to go somewhere," said Arthur to the crowd. "Would you like to save one of those trees over in the grove?" There were cheers and applause from the hundred or so who'd been drawn to the performance. The area looked like someone had gone berserk at a Christmas lights store, with all sorts of colour combinations glowing and swirling around. "Since magic here seems to be fueled by love and activated by puns, let's have our resident smart-ass have the honours." He made a bow and swept his arms out in Brian's direction. The band members and many of the audience laughed.

"A smart-ass, eh?" he asked, pausing to think for a moment. At the same time as he got a knowing smirk, everyone could suddenly feel the energy begin to move. "I could say that I would make a donkey corral out of ass-pen, but that wouldn't make me very poplar." He wound up his right arm as if to pitch a baseball as the audience groaned loudly, then made a throwing motion. With the sound of a powerful wind in the trees, the energy gathered itself into a five-foot multi-coloured bolt and blasted the short distance into the grove. The poplar, which was at least 80 feet tall and towered over the other trees, was on the far side, so the people could only see the top part erupt like a Canada Day fireworks finale, including the bangs and pops, as diseased wood was blasted out of the tree and incinerated. The audience cheered wildly and moved at various speeds towards the grove to check out their handiwork.

"Are you all right?" asked Sadie, looking worried as Brian slumped to the stage, getting caught by Arthur before he banged his head on a guitar stand.

"If this is anything like what Roger was dealing with, I have a newfound respect for the man," he said blearily. His stomach growled menacingly. "Also, I'm hungry. Really hungry. Let's get something to eat before I expire." He made a theatrical swooning gesture and they laughed.

"What about our stuff? Shouldn't someone watch it?" asked Louisa.

"No, today I think it will be OK," said Ned. "Any other time, any other place, no, but I think it will be left alone." Brian was hauled to his feet and they left the stage via the steps at the front.