All Comments on 'Ridiculust Ch. 16'

by PunMagic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

getting more REDICULUST everytime

TheDrunkenNebbishTheDrunkenNebbishover 3 years ago

Just exactly which 'Left Field' produced this chapter??? This made ABSOLUTELY no sense and contradicted EVERYTHING you've written up to this point regarding Rodger and Jeannie; his dreams of her leading him through some mall, how he got to tnus town, how she got to this town, the grove. Everything for15 chapters is out-the-window.

Delete this chapter, then you need to re-read your own story, up to this point and seriously rethink how to introduce Aphrodite.

PunMagicPunMagicover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment.

You are correct. I need to add more here to reveal that this is the main reason Roger was induced into starting the adventure in the first place and that he had to forget his dreams and meeting Aphrodite. I will also have to figure out why. 8-) While I am at it, I can explain what the source of the magic in the grove is... I will work on this as quickly as I can.

Thanks for taking the time to read my story and to write a comment.

PunMagicPunMagicover 3 years agoAuthor
Chapter Updated

The updated version of the chapter was uploaded sometime today. I hope that you all enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPunMagic@PunMagic
March 20, 2024: HTH Ch 12 was published. Enjoy! 8-) March 19, 2024: HTH Ch 11 was republished under its correct name. It had been published as just "The Chronicles of Harold the Healer" on its third attempt after the moderators thought that it was written by an AI. December...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES