Ridiculust Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, my goddess, you are making a fresh start in a very strange new world, so I think that you should leave all of the baggage of Mount Olympus behind you so that it doesn't drag you down. The Goddess of Love does not need to be afraid to love." Somehow, he managed to kiss her tenderly as he slowly ramped up his thrusting. His body would have fired his load a long time ago, but this was his dream, and he intended to make it last as long as he could. Aphrodite could feel the hurts and pains of all of the slights, insults, and various bad things that had happened to her somehow lose their edge and importance, and she suddenly felt lighter.

"Don't you dare make me fall in love with you!" she shouted before she began trying to devour his mouth, and he hers, as the thrusting and bucking reached its peak. She squeezed down hard, screamed, and sent a surge of energy into him, which he returned with interest as his spirit cum blasted into her. She had wrapped her arms and legs around him, and his arms were tight around her as they lay on the grass, two souls as close to being one as they could get. Even as the passion cooled, they exchanged tender and intimate kisses for a few minutes.

"It looks like I did manage to ruin you," he said with a smile as he reluctantly disengaged and scooted down to gently lick and suck on first one nipple, then the other, making her groan and mutter. "My time here is nearly over, my goddess," he whispered in her ear and then kissed her lips again.

"You awful man! You ruin a woman and then leave her here alone!" Aphrodite scolded half-heartedly as Roger faded away. As she lay on her back, basking in the afterglow and looking up at the stars, with ghostly cum slowly oozing from her over-stimulated sex, she realized that she was feeling more relaxed and at ease than she had ever felt. It was strange, she thought as her brain pieced itself together and she sat up, but the Healer seemed to know just what she had needed. She made the mess disappear with a gesture, and then shakily stood up and put on her dress, wondering why Roger's clothes had just disappeared instead of needing to be removed manually.

As for Roger, he woke up on his back with his stomach covered with a sticky mess and his limp cock drooling out the last of it. "Dream sex with a goddess. Totally worth it," he said blearily as he got up to go to the bathroom for a quick shower.

That day, Roger had made sure that he would be tired at bedtime. He'd cleaned the house, mowed the lawn, and ridden his bicycle to and from the store the long way to get dinner ingredients. A half glass of wine and a hot shower loosened him up and sleep soon claimed him, as he had hoped. He found himself standing on a street corner in what looked like a small town. He turned around and saw that he was standing at the entrance to a park. It was dark, but the pathways were lit and, feeling a gentle pull inward, he turned and followed it. He walked past a trash can that was being investigated by a pair of well-fed trash pandas, a.k.a. raccoons. They looked up and one trilled at him in a greeting.

"Hey, fellas," he replied with a casual wave. "How are you doing?" The one that had trilled at him scratched itself vigorously, looking obviously uncomfortable. Roger stopped and thought for a moment, and his right hand glowed brightly in forest green, yellow, and turquoise. "Cool effect!" he said looking at it in surprise. "Here, let me make those pests flee," he said, flicking his fingers and sending a ball of coloured lights at each of them. When they hit, the raccoons' fur poofed out and a shower of sparks shot off of them, making little popping noises as they exploded. Startled, they jumped around and then tore off into some nearby bushes, making him laugh gently as he continued on, wondering why it was that the critters could see him but people couldn't. A minute later, he approached a closed Chinese food truck with a familiar glowing form leaning casually against it.

"Hello, handsome," said Jeannie in a seductive voice. "Do you want to show a lady a good time?" She was wearing a halter top, short shorts, and sandals, the combination leaving little to the imagination. He whistled appreciatively.

"If I can find a lady hanging around a park at night, maybe I will," he smirked as she glowered.

"There aren't many gentlemen hanging around the park after hours," she replied, sashaying up to him with more sway in her hips than he had ever seen in real life, "and I don't think that a gentleman would give me what I need." The look in her eyes would have ignited concrete as she invaded his mouth with her tongue. They stood in the middle of the paved path devouring each other, totally oblivious to the activities of various bugs and the bats that were eating them by the dozen. Their colours flared and merged as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. Eventually they broke apart and looked each other in the eyes.

"You're not really dead, are you?" asked Roger, gently stroking a nipple through the fabric of her top. She looked surprised and a little guilty. "It's taken me longer than I'd care to admit to figure out that my dreams of you have been coming fairly regularly and that when I wake up, I'm not covered in the cum that I'm pumping into you in my dreams."

"You're not mad at me, are you?" she asked in a small voice. "Ooh, that tickles!" He smiled.

"No, of course not. I love you, and always will. But where does my cum go?" She grabbed his hand and brought it to her lips.

"We are both dreaming in your bed," she replied softly. "My spirit body is resting on your body, and when you cum, it goes into me and gives me the energy I need to keep going. I've been trying to find a way to bring myself back to the real world, but with no luck so far." She placed her head on his shoulder and they held each other tightly for a minute until a young couple out for an evening stroll walked through them.

"Brr, what caused that cold patch?" asked the guy as they continued down the path.

"That felt very strange," said Roger as they moved off the path towards the grove. "But I'm really glad that my cum is doing some good. Otherwise, it would be wasted." They took their time, enjoying the pleasure of the walk in the moonless summer night under a sky full of stars without having to worry about being eaten alive by mosquitoes. They entered the grove that seemed to be filled with the sounds of whispering leaves, overlaid with the moans and groans of a ghostly couple under the beech tree, with the woman riding her man hard while he fondled and stroked her breasts and nipples until she suddenly screamed and they locked in place as he pumped her full of cum and they faded out of sight.

"This is a popular place," Jeannie said, rather wide-eyed. "What is it that brings people here to have sex in their dreams?"

"It must be magic," he replied. "You've heard that people have been able to do strange things for some time now, like projecting light from their fingers, turning their hair different colours, and so on?" She nodded. "It's started with me too. I seem to be able to approach any sort of bird or animal and not have it run away or try to attack me. But there is a strong concentration of magic here in this grove. Can you feel it?" She closed her eyes, relaxed, and then her eyes popped open again.

"Wow, I can! It feels really cool and refreshing, and also relaxing at the same time." She looked down and saw that she was glowing with silver, gold, and white colours. "Wow, is that my aura?"

"What a beautiful combination for a beautiful woman," Roger replied.

"You're no slouch yourself. I love that green. It's perfect for you." Roger saw Aphrodite peeking at them from around a tree trunk and he made sure that Jeannie kept facing away from her.

"I wonder if the magic is powered by love?" he asked, pitching his voice so that the goddess could hear. "It would explain why lovers keep appearing here in their dreams. Love has always been a very powerful magic, or so it seems to me. I mean, look at us and our colours." They had merged together and were swirling around them both. Even from her vantage point, Aphrodite could feel their power, and how it seemed to ramp up when their colours merged together. "That first night that we had together in the movie theatre, and afterwards, was magical."

"Our wedding was magical. People talked about how well it went and how beautiful it was for years afterwards." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Make love to me, Roger Matheson."

"Remember our vows?" he asked as they sank to the ground, surrounded by a swirling collection of silver, forest green, gold, yellow, white, and turquoise that was bright enough to dazzle Aphrodite as she scooted behind a nearer tree to better hear what they were saying. Their clothes melted away and he gently licked her nipples. "Love begets life."

"Love sustains life," she responded with a moan as he thrust in deep and held it.

"Love forever after," they said together as he thrust and she bucked to meet him and Aphrodite, overwhelmed by the emotions they were broadcasting, was frantically fingering herself and tugging at her nipples through her dress until Roger thrust in deep, Jeannie clamped down on him and he fired three big squirts of life-sustaining cum into her ghostly body and all three moaned and screamed as their orgasms ripped through them. A wall of multi-coloured light expanded rapidly outward from them and blew through most of the town. Nobody saw it, of course, but about half an hour later, a lot of people woke up and started looking at their partners with fire in their loins. Hundreds of rigid cocks and equivalent toys were freed from their prisons of cloth, hundreds of hot, wet pussies and assholes were probed and licked by fingers and tongues before being filled with straining, heaving hardness, and moans and cries filled the homes of the town. But the children slept on, somehow undisturbed.

"Good night, my love," Roger slurred as he faded away, leaving Jeannie lying naked, leaking, and twitching on the grass. Aphrodite, her brain all but shorted out, managed to stand up and weave her way towards Jeannie as she sat up and made her clothes reappear.

"Excuse me," said Aphrodite, and Jeannie jumped and screamed a bit in surprise, "but what are you doing in my sacred grove?"

The following night, Jeannie appeared near the trunk of the oak tree. Ignoring a black couple who were enthusiastically going at it nearby, she stepped into the clearing and saw Aphrodite's luminous form on the other side. Clearly, she had been waiting, as she picked up her dress and hurried across it, smiling happily, and threw herself into an embrace that Jeannie rather awkwardly returned.

"Jeannie, it's so good to see you again!" she enthused. "I really need your company."

"Hi, um, Aphrodite," Jeannie replied hesitantly. "It's OK if I call you that?"

"Of course! It's my name, after all." She made a winning smile.

"So, if you're the real Aphrodite, how is it that I can understand you? You should be speaking ancient Greek or something and not understanding me at all."

"It's all part of the magic." Jeannie gave her a sharp look and replied with a skeptical

"Uh-huh." They had started walking around the perimeter of the grove and she stopped. The goddess wilted a bit under the other's Mom Stare. "I've lived with Roger's and my kids' various bits of nonsense long enough to know when someone isn't telling me the whole story." Aphrodite paused to consider her options, which didn't take long because there weren't any. Alluring and adorable was all she had at the moment, and having used the Mom Stare herself on many occasions against unruly children, she knew that the game was over before it had begun.

"Roger did it," she replied with a sigh, eyeing her stony expression uncomfortably. "Two nights ago, I was feeling really sad and lonely. I had woken up in a totally strange place, as a shade instead of a living being, could not speak the language, had no idea what was going on around me or what to do with myself. Suddenly he appeared behind me, right there," she pointed at the pine tree. "I could understand what he was thinking and he could understand me. We spoke our languages, but heard the thoughts. I did a soul reading on him, and he is definitely the Healer. His soul is so incredibly old."

"You wouldn't be trying to steal my husband, would you?" Aphrodite chuckled and shook her head sadly at Jeannie's expression.

"I couldn't. He is yours, body and soul. The first image I saw when I read his soul story was of him lifting your wedding veil and looking into your eyes. You were so happy." Jeannie's expression softened as she saw the goddess struggling to maintain her composure. "I didn't know what that emotion was that he was feeling so intensely, but it was love! He ... he asked me if I'd ever truly loved anyone, and I hadn't. I couldn't. I couldn't trust anyone enough to love. And ... and now I know what it is, and I want to love and be loved! I want a real body! I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a shade!" Jeannie found herself all wrapped up in an energetically weeping goddess, so with a mental shrug she held her close, patted her back, and stroked her hair while murmuring nothings until she'd finally cried herself out.

"You've been really stressed out, haven't you?" Aphrodite sniffled and nodded into her shoulder. "And Roger made you feel better." Another meek nod with tear-filled eyes. "That man had sex with you, didn't he?" Aphrodite pushed herself away grumpily.

"He seduced me! He actually seduced me, the Goddess of Love! After the reading, we were both really shaken up and we found ourselves dancing all around the grove, bodies pressed against each other and moving and looking at me like I was the only person in the world. Then I felt his cock pressing into me and I felt genuine desire and wanted him." She wiped away more tears angrily and stared right into Jeannie's eyes. "In all my years, I've experienced lust both from myself for another, but usually from others wanting to fuck me. No end of them," she added bitterly. "Only a few times did I ever feel genuine desire for another, and they never ended well."

"Adonis?" Jeannie asked, digging into her memories of ancient Greek myths, which apparently were not so mythical after all. Aphrodite nodded sadly.

"Those fuckers couldn't leave me alone, couldn't let me love anyone." She paused to regain her focus. "Jeannie, I made love with your husband, for that's what it was, a truly wonderful and healing experience that I desperately needed. Somehow he was also able to transfer a huge amount of knowledge to me ..."

"Through all of the cum he pumped into you?" Aphrodite gave her a hard stare.

"My brain is up here, sweetheart," she retorted sharply, tapping her head. "Don't get all jealous and prickly on me! It was a one-time healing event. It's you he loves, and he's all yours! But he and his magic are the key for us to return to the real world, and we have to work together!"

"His magic seems to be in the dream world. He only has a minor magic in the real world, or so he's told me," Jeannie replied thoughtfully. "Something is holding it back, and we have to figure out how to break down the wall and let it out."

"Why don't we ask him? If he's the Healer, maybe he'll know how to heal himself." Jeannie considered it, shrugged and replied,

"We might as well. I know I've got nothing else."

"Speak of the Devil, look who's here," Aphrodite whispered and pointed behind Jeannie, who turned quickly to see a familiar figure standing under the pine tree across the clearing from them.

"What the hell?" said Roger, looking around. "Why do I keep winding up here?" he complained peevishly. "Maybe I can find out where here is," he muttered, turning to face the distant street and seeing two all-too-familiar glowing figures looking at him from the other side of the clearing. "Oh, crap!"

"Hi, Roger!" said Jeannie brightly as they hustled towards him. "We were just talking about you! Come back here!" He had turned tail and was running towards the northwest corner of the park where the river bent to the east in the hope of finding a footbridge, with the women in hot pursuit. He reached the riverbank after a minute, puffing and blowing, saw that the women had gained on him, turned and tried to run across the water, but bounced hard off of an invisible wall and landed on his back, the wind knocked out of him.

"What the hell?" he repeated wheezily as he looked up to see Aphrodite and Jeannie standing over him, hands on their hips.

"Running water seems to stop us," said Jeannie with interest as she moved to the riverbank and pushed against the invisible wall. "Get up, you," she added with a smirk as they each grabbed a hand and hauled him to his feet. "Now, what would possess you to run away from us?" she asked sweetly.

"Being in the presence of the two most beautiful women in dreamland made me wish to retire so as to not besmirch them with my humble presence," he improvised quickly and as sincerely as possible, looking both of them in the eye as he spoke.

"My, aren't you the sweet talker," said Aphrodite as they hustled him back to the grove.

"I am a silver-tongued rascal," he asserted, getting a smirk from the goddess and an eye-roll from his wife, "whose silver tongue tends to get him into more trouble than out of it."

"I could tell you a few stories about that," Jeannie told Aphrodite, "but Roger, we have to talk to you about something before you wake up and escape. And don't say anything silly," she interrupted him. "This is serious. It involves getting your help to pull us out of whatever dimension we are in here and give us physical bodies again." Roger surveyed the two women, opened and closed his mouth twice, and finally replied,

"Ummm, OK, I'd love to help you with this, but I'm at a bit of a loss on how. I only have a little bit of magic in the real world, and whatever I do in my dreams is because I'm dreaming it, right?"

"No, Roger," Aphrodite replied, "what you're doing here is real. What you did with me two nights ago showed me that you're sitting on a power at least as great as that of the Sorceress. I watched and I felt you two make love last night. You have the power of Man, built on the solidity of Earth and the warmth of Fire. You, Jeannie, have the power of Woman, built on the fluidity of Water and the energy of Air." Their colours had snapped on, with Aphrodite's being violet, sky blue, and crimson.

"And yours is the power of the Sun," said Roger quietly, "the power that gives the Earth life." He paused, reaching out in an unfamiliar way. "And Air, that blows clean and makes the trees whisper. How do you tap into them?"

"There are six Aspects of magic," she replied, closing her eyes and breathing in deeply, making her dress move over her breasts that got both their attention. "The Elementals you may be familiar with: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. Elemental magic moves through the Earth in lines, like blood vessels in our bodies. The lines can be strong or weak, and magic users have an innate ability to draw power from them. There is an Air magic line that runs through this park," she continued, indicating its path, "and a Water line that runs this way." She indicated its path. "It was at the node where they cross that I built my shelter, and it is in the centre of this grove."

"I'll bet that the Sun and the Moon are also Aspects and have lines of power, but their strength depends on the time of the year and phase of the moon," said Roger.

"You got it," Aphrodite replied, giving him a pat on a cheek. "Not only that, they interact with each other in sometimes unpredictable ways, which meant that human magic users who were tuned to these Aspects had a tendency to go insane. Badly," she added with a shudder. They winced.