Ridiculust Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you draw only Water magic from a Water line?" Jeannie asked.

"It's energy we draw, magic is what we do with it. Water energy can be used for non-water magic, but it is far less efficient."

"This sounds like it's taken from the fantasy novels I've read," Roger snickered. "From what you've said, magic users also tend to specialize in one or two of the Aspects, kind of like being right-handed or left-handed?"

"People write stories about magic?"

"Thousands of them. All sorts of different ways of accessing and using it. Jeannie was never interested in them, which is strange since she's the Sorceress."

"Our tastes in reading are, as he frequently complained to me, disjoint," Jeannie replied, giving his face a gentle smack. "He had no interest at all in anything that involved exploration of relationships." Roger made a face and stuck out his tongue at her, making them giggle.

"Yes, it's true," Aphrodite replied, as they started walking counterclockwise around the perimeter of the grove with Roger safely sandwiched between the two women. "Although there were many who could draw from all Aspects with equal strength. I wonder if you two, and perhaps other old souls, have been around for so long that you have absorbed a little bit of everything." Roger noted with interest that he could feel the warmth and softness of the women around whose waists he'd placed his arms, and his feet could feel the grass beneath them, but they left no footprints behind them.

"So, how do we do magic?" he asked. "How did you and the Olympians do it?"

"We were gods and goddesses, so we just thought about what we wanted, and it happened. I don't know how the humans did it, and I don't know how it will work now." They were next to the river and the willow tree. Aphrodite, who was on Roger's right, made a gesture with her right hand at the water, but nothing happened.

"What were you trying to do?" Jeannie asked curiously.

"I was trying to make a cock rise out of the water," she replied, annoyed. She disengaged from Roger, stood facing the water and made another gesture with both hands, but nothing happened. Roger thought of something and smirked, and his hands started to glow with his colours.

"Roger, what are you doing?" demanded Jeannie, recognizing that smug expression.

"Your spell isn't a screw-up, it's a cock-up." Balls of light shot from his hands and hit the water about five feet out into the river. Water began to swirl and rise in a column about two feet high that had a more than passing resemblance to a penis. He held it for a few moments before letting it go with a splash. He turned around to see the two women, arms crossed under their breasts, staring at him in a way that made his blood run cold.

"Roger," said Aphrodite with deceptive calm, "what have you done?"

"I made a pun and it did something," he said in a surprised tone.

"You have somehow defined how magic works here," said Jeannie. "When did you do this?"

"I don't know!" he said defensively, slowly backing away as they advanced. "Besides, it's how it works for me. Maybe it works for others in a different way!"

"You have been here as the magical field has been strengthening. I think you did something to shape it just in its formative moments. Think carefully."

"Uh, uh," he stalled, frantically trying to remember as he backed away from the lovely menace. "Last night I appeared at the gateway to the park. I walked in and saw a pair of raccoons checking out a trash can. They saw me. One of them was scratching itself and looking uncomfortable, so I said 'Here, let me make those pests flee'." His hands flared and each fired a ball of green, turquoise, and yellow light into the park. They veered towards a large clump of bushes and small trees near the Chinese food truck near the entrance. Two familiar humped shapes suddenly tore out of the bushes and ran in different directions with faintly audible screeches. "Oops!" he said weakly as his back hit the beech tree. "Hey, how could I have known that I'd be changing how magic worked?"

"Your puns have been getting you into trouble for all the years I have known you," Jeannie growled. "Now you've made them magical!"

"It's probably only for the area," Aphrodite mused, giving him a poke. "There's no way he could have set the working of it for the entire world. Just how far out this baleful influence ..." Roger snorted. "... extends remains to be seen."

"Maybe we should focus on figuring out how to get my power to change from latent to active," he said, nimbly sidestepping away from the tree and the women.

"You are the Healer, and I think that if you can find ways to heal in the material world, it will loosen the bonds on your power," Jeannie suggested.

"The best I can do is my garden, which seems to be growing much better than usual this year," Roger responded. "I can approach various critters in my backyard and maybe work some small miracles on them if I put my mind to it, but I don't think that I can deal with people."

"Start small and work your way up," said Jeannie with a radiant smile that melted his heart and even gave the goddess a twinge in her loins, "kind of like Little Lazarus down there." To their surprise, he blushed awkwardly.

"If there are women out there who need healing, you may have to use Little Lazarus with them the way you did with me," Aphrodite added with just a touch of malice in her smile.

"Very funny," Jeannie growled angrily, grabbing Roger's wrist as he tried to quietly retreat to a safe distance, like maybe New Zealand. The last thing he wanted was to be caught in the middle of a catfight between two powerful women.

"Think about it. Is there a more powerful connection between a man and a woman than when they are joined together? Imagine that wonderful cock of his," she continued seductively, walking towards them with a sway to her hips, pointing at said cock that was now straining to get out of Roger's pants, "plunging in and out of someone else's hot, wet pussy as he stares into her eyes, kissing her parted, willing lips, as he heals the hurt and broken parts of her mind and caps it off with a screaming, sweating orgasm that clears away all the mental debris and leaves her ready for the world?"

"My husband has only had sex with me since we started our relationship, save for that one time with you last night! I have only had sex with him! It will stay that way, right, Roger?" The menace was unmistakable. "I will fuck you every night so that you will have not one drop of sperm for any other woman!" she hissed fiercely at him.

"Hmm, it looks like someone else needs to be healed, of her inhibitions," Aphrodite murmured, slowly circling the couple like a cat closing in on two tasty mice. "Men are useful and can give a woman much pleasure in their own limited way," she said, reaching down with one finger and causing Roger's shorts to split along the line and vanish, leaving the hard, throbbing erection to spring free, "but only a woman knows how to really pleasure a woman." She drew a quick line from Jeannie's crotch to her neck, causing all of her clothes to peel off and vanish, leaving C-cup sized breasts capped by hard, erect nipples exposed to the goddess' gentle, teasing strokes. Aphrodite then pulled off her dress in one smooth motion and tossed it away, visibly reveling in her nakedness.

"I'm not inhibited!" Jeannie insisted, unable to take her eyes off of the goddess as she squeezed her shapely D-sized breasts and their invitingly hard nipples. "I just don't know what to do."

"It's easy," she whispered back, gently licking an earlobe. "One way is to get between my legs and do to me what your husband likes to do to you. Then I return the favour." She laughed gently at Jeannie's stricken expression. "There is nothing that I haven't done, or had done to me."

"Actually, I think that there is," said Roger, snapping Jeannie out of her trance and getting an annoyed look from Aphrodite. "You will never have had a she-male."

"A what?"

"It's when a man takes female hormones so that he can grow breasts. He'll then grow his hair and style it like a woman's, wear makeup, and so on."

"That's absurd! Why would anyone want to do that?" Roger shrugged.

"I have no idea. It's not something that I would do," he added, exchanging a look with Jeannie.

"But maybe I can," said his wife, looking down at her crotch and concentrating. After a few moments, her clitoris started to grow outwards, lengthening and thickening until it had become a penis that looked very similar to Roger's. The shocked look on the goddess' face was priceless, and both of the others couldn't help but to laugh. "There's a first time for everything, sweetheart. Are you game?"

"Damn right I am!" was the reply as she quickly lay down on the grass, legs apart. "Give me your best shot and let's see who comes first!" Roger watched with astonishment as his normally staid, conservative wife wasted no time getting herself into position and, with a bit of assistance guiding her cock into the correct location, thrust into Aphrodite's hungry pussy, which gobbled it up. "Roger, is this what it feels like to be inside me? It feels really good!"

"Uh, probably," he replied cautiously, moving to stand behind them.

"We have to find our rhythm," said the goddess huskily as the two of them began thrusting and responding. "We move together to increase our pleasure. What are you doing?" Jeannie had put her hands on the ground and was dragging her breasts across hers, with her nipples sending little sparks into Aphrodite's. "Oh, that feels so good! Aaahh!" Jeannie's nipples had made contact with the others and she was pouring energy through them and through her cock into the goddess' clitoris. Jeannie's energy had the power of the ocean and the wildness of a thunderstorm and it was stirring her up like nothing had before. "You are doing very well for your first time," she continued breathlessly. "Now feel what I can do to you." She squeezed her vaginal muscles to slow down the pounding cock and started pouring energy of her own into Jeannie. "I can feel every part of that cock," she whispered as Jeannie collapsed onto her. Aphrodite suddenly rolled over so that she was now on top, making Roger hastily jump out of the way of the flailing legs, and began moving up and down on the sparking cock. "I am going to make you come so hard that you'll only be able to lie there and watch as I fuck him into total ruin!"

"Oh yeah? Well feel these on my cock!" Jeannie managed to concentrate to add a few new bumps and ridges in strategic places that directly stimulated Aphrodite's G Spot, making her eyes and mouth go wide with shock and her nervous system nearly redline.

"Sex isn't supposed to be about domination and power," said Roger over the moans and grunts of the frantically humping women, "though it often is," he continued sadly. He was being ignored, as usual. "So maybe I'll have to show you how it's supposed to be done." He had a very inviting view of two assholes as Aphrodite had fallen down and they were now trying to eat each other up. So much energy was flowing back and forth that he was starting to smell ozone. "Hmm, too bad I don't have two dicks." He paused, a pun formed in his head, and power suddenly surged through him. "If I become too confident in my abilities, I'll be two cocky." Suddenly he had another cock dangling from between his balls and his anus. With some concentration, he was able to make it move at his bidding. He then remembered that none of them had any weight and he could lift them both up. "If you were working for me, I could give you a raise." Their intense moans were replaced with squawks of surprise.

"Roger, what are you doing?" demanded Jeannie, looking around the goddess' head.

"I'm gonna show you what love is," he sort of sang.

"What was that awful noise?" demanded Aphrodite. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"Roger! Oh!" His natural cock had penetrated the goddess to the hilt and the new one thrust deep into his wife. It was an odd sensation pushing through a tight ring and into much looser surroundings than what he was used to, then doubled. "Are you fucking BOTH of us?"

"Don't stop moving! Double penetration! Urrgghh!" Aphrodite moaned deliriously.

"Move gently and lovingly," Roger instructed as he gently thrust in and out with long strokes. Jeannie complied and the three of them developed a complicated rhythm. He sent his energy into both of them in a warm, loving embrace that acted as a buffer between Jeannie's electricity and Aphrodite's hot summer sun. "Feel how good it is to be working with your partner instead of against her. Sex is about loving and entrusting your innermost selves to each other. It's not an alpha-female domination fight. Look into each other's eyes and see what she is feeling." All of their colours were swirling and flashing all around them. "You are both approaching orgasm. I can feel it." He could feel Jeannie's cock rubbing against his, sending sparks of her power into him through the thin wall between them, and it was amazing. "Now kiss and make up you two, and come."

"I'm sorry for teasing you about Roger having sex with other women," Aphrodite mumbled, wild-eyed. "He will have to, but I shouldn't have been mean about it."

"I'm sorry for being a selfish bitch about it. We need his power, and if he has to fuck other women to get it, so be it," Jeannie moaned as their lips mashed together, tongues invaded mouths, and all three began bucking and heaving frantically. They came fast, hard, and explosively. Roger's brain shorted out as he squirted all of his cum through two cocks into two tightly-clenched asses. Jeannie's brain couldn't process the feeling of squirting cum she never knew she had into a shrieking stranger while feeling Roger's cum filling her up and it lost coherence. Aphrodite had been on the receiving end of more double penetrations than she could count and had enjoyed them all, but this time the feeling of two hard cocks pulsating and filling her up with hot cum and also firing huge amounts of energy into her was too much for even her to bear, and she totally lost control and let loose with all of her energy. All that energy they were pumping into each other had to go somewhere and it blasted out in a multi-coloured ring that ripped through the entire town and well out into the countryside. Once again, a few thousand people woke up feeling inexplicably horny and soon were going at it loudly and without restraint while their kids slept blissfully on.

The three perpetrators came to about five minutes later, minus the extra appendages. It took another five minutes for them to regain enough control over their muscles to allow them to sit up without falling over, said actions drawing giggles as they basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

"When should I begin my journey?" Roger asked dreamily.

"A full Moon happens two days after Midsummer," replied Aphrodite languidly, using her inbuilt knowledge of the moon's progress. "The interaction between the Moon and the midpoint in those days should generate a strong enough force by then to finish the cracking the shell that your journey will start." Roger crawled over and gently licked and sucked her nipples, sending in a few small sparks of his remaining energy that were enough to make her hiss and squirm.

"But you will have to forget all this, my dearest Roger," said Jeannie, also crawling over to join them. "If you don't, your interactions will never be natural and it won't work. And I really want to return to the real world so I can make love to you in the flesh again." Aphrodite reluctantly sat up and he got into a sitting position as well.

"I understand," he said reluctantly. "But it means that I won't be able to come back to visit you until then, and that makes me sad," he continued with a really unhappy expression that caused their hearts to nearly break.

"Roger," said Aphrodite, placing her right hand under his chin and lifting it so that he was looking into her eyes, "I will be waiting for you. Jeannie will come to you in your dreams and tell you to get started." She paused for a few moments as she dredged through her still only partially-integrated knowledge of English until she came up with a pun. "Children at Christmas are not forgiving, but all forgetting." Roger froze in place with a shocked look, then blinked and looked around.

"Jeannie, my love, what are you doing here?" he asked, and vanished.

"You are a true marvel, Roger Matheson," added Jeannie as he faded out of sight. "My goddess," she added, swiveling her naked form over to look at Aphrodite's, "when we are of flesh and blood again, and I can get you alone, I will eat you out into oblivion."

"If you want to do that, I suggest that you come back here for a few more nights to get some practice," she replied with a sultry look. "Good night, my dear." Jeannie faded out of sight and Aphrodite flopped on the grass and fell asleep immediately.

Roger woke up in his bed feeling totally exhausted and disoriented. The near darkness of his bedroom seemed to be missing something. "Why would I be dreaming about a park with a circular grove of trees, Jeannie, and another woman?" He rolled over onto his left side, sending an unseen shimmering female form with a suspended load of cum in it onto the floor, and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.