All Comments on 'Ridin' the Storm Out'

by UhlBWett

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bearandsgbearandsgabout 11 years ago
amazing

This is one of the best stories I have ever read.

Thank you.

RubenesqueAphroditeRubenesqueAphroditeabout 11 years ago
So many positions...

So much to take in...beautiful, UBW...simply beautiful. From the characters to the scene, the unveiling of their relationship, the raw sex, the aftercare... Then the gentle love making...all resonate in this reader. Nicely done...

devinity7devinity7about 11 years ago

I'm sure many of us gals would die for a night like that. I'd love to see this story come to life. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

One of the very best stories I have ever read on Lit. Sensual, sexual, raw, loving, real, fantastical, rough, caring, occasionally over my limits and thoughtful in explaining their limits. I feel as if I have ridden the storm with them. Truely erotic literature. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

awesome <3

jucybabyjucybabyover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story. You captured the full circle of a d/s relationship in one very well written short story. Your detailed descriptions make it very easy for the reader to feel like they are right there...witnessing and/or experiencing the intimacy between the two lovers. Keep writing! You are certainly gifted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of best at all of literotica

I've been reading literotica for a long time, and Ridin Out the Storm may be my all time favorite. I'm a tough grader (just ask any student i ever tought), but this earned my most unambiguous 5 ever. Thanks so much, and keep on writing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Certainly one of the author's finest stories, this one has plenty of romance in it, in spite of its classification, a truly compelling drama. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUhlBWett@UhlBWett
111 Followers
I am a typical well-traveled American boy, for me it's Chevrolets and Harleys. I have a wealth of erotic knowledge and experience to draw from when writing erotica. My work is mostly a combination that I like to call the three F's, fact, fantasy and fiction as I prefer real li...