Ridin' the Storm Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

About 10 or 15 minutes had passed since Becca had sucked the life from my cock, but I could slowly feel it beginning to respond once again. The sweet taste of her skin and the hot wet feel of her sex around my probing fingers were beginning to have a positive affect on me. My once spent cock soon began to grow fuller and thicker. Becca quickly noticed and began rubbing it with the palm of her hand and gently kneading my balls with her fingertips.

Our time together had taught Becca that once I was hard again; I would last much longer and provide her with greater pleasure than I would have ever been able to if she had saddled up right from the start; she was right to make me cum quickly with that terrific blowjob and we both knew it. The broken movement of her hips, her intense moans and the heavy flow of her sweet warm juices over my fingers told me that she was in desperate need of my hard cock inside her; filling her, stretching her and pleasing her.

Eager to oblige her, I pulled my fingers from Becca's juicy slit and began to flick my wrist beneath her tightly stretched thong; firmly slapping my warm wet fingers against her hard swollen clit. Becca yelped and jerked her hips back in a futile attempt to elude my stinging slaps. When that didn't work; gasping for air, writhing with pleasure and nearing orgasm, she reached down and grabbed my wrist; a bold move by any truly devoted sub.

Becca's pretty green eye's became as big as saucers when suddenly through her euphoric haze and between the pleasure filled stingers shooting through her clit, she realized what she had done. I lifted my head and glared sternly at her. I pulled my hand from her panties and roughly grabbed and squeezed her ass cheeks. I lifted her forcefully up off my lap and she lunged forward trembling slightly.

Her firm naked tits pressed hard against my chest, she put her head on my shoulder and began to ponder the error in her ways. I slid my left hand down over her buttock and curled my fingers beneath the soggy crotch of her wet silky thong. She gasped loudly when I bit her left shoulder and yanked her tiny panties aside. My right hand gripped my throbbing shaft at the base and steadied my rigid cock as my left pushed and guided her needy ass towards it.

She knew she was in trouble, but still moaned with delight while I teased her; pushing the swollen purple head of my cock up and back between the wet hanging lips of her pussy. Becca rocked her hips and pushed downward desperately trying to impale herself hard onto my thick throbbing cock, but I denied her that much needed pleasure. I would decide when she was ready enough, needy enough and worthy enough to take me inside. It was my call.

I felt her ass cheeks tremble in my hands.

"Please baby, let me have your cock" she softly whispered, almost begging as she turned her head towards me and began to kiss and suck on the curve of my neck.

"Not yet Sexy" I told her teasing with her, aligning the head of my cock with her steamy opening, thrusting softly up into her and then pulling back out, allowing just the crown of my cock to part her lips, before rocking my hips back the other way to withdraw.

Five or six times I slowly pushed just the head into her wetness, a little deeper with each gentle thrust until it disappeared completely into her pink wet folds, my hands holding her ass up high, denying her the pleasure, making her beg even louder and harder. She was moaning my name loudly when I moved my hands from beneath her sexy ass and quickly placed them around her waist, just beneath the bottom edge of her corset where her hips begin to flare.

Without any warning I pushed Becca's sexy ass hard down over my cock. She screamed loudly and shook against me as my cock slammed balls deep inside her. Her ass cheeks rippled hard against my upper thighs and the head of my cock plunged deep into wetness. The blunt force of my cock slamming beneath her diaphragm seemed to take her breath away initially, but she soon found her stride.

In no time at all she was riding me like a toddler aboard dime store pony. Her hands were clinching my biceps, her fingernails digging in, her arms were stretched out straight and she was pumping her hips and biting her lip. She was impaling herself on my thick hard cock; her tight wet lips were being pushed in between her smooth pink folds when she slammed down onto me then be dragging upward; tightly clinging to my vein bulging shaft every time she lifted her quivering ass.

As Becca squeezed my arms, I ran my hands softly across her shoulders and up along the sides of her neck. I slid my fingers beneath her long soft hair, locked them against the nape, and caressed her cheeks softly with my thumbs before dragging them down over the front of her neck. I placed my thumbs gently to her neck, flanking her windpipe and her eyes grew wider. The force of her ass cheeks slapping against my thighs increased and her breathing quickened

My thumbs were resting beneath her soft pink satin choker. I pulled her to me and kissed her softly, she opened her mouth and I slid my tongue between her trembling lips. She was sucking at its tip when I began to push my thumbs against her windpipe, restricting it slightly to limit her air flow. A frightened but trusting look began to form on her pretty face. The harder she began to fuck me, the harder I pushed, for fifteen, then thirty, almost forty-five seconds.

Becca knew that as her lover; I would push her to both her physical and emotional limits and even beyond. She also knew that I would never let anything bad happen to her. It was the depth of that unconditional trust she had in me that she found so intoxicating. Her tiny nostrils were tightening and her saliva was gurgling in the back of her throat, when I finally released my loving grip. She pushed her forehead against my chin and began to gasp.

I then moved my hands slowly down over her back and gripped her buttocks with my thumbs up and my fingers pointing towards her crack as Becca sucked loudly for air. I tugged at her cheeks to change feel of my cock inside her. Her moans grew longer and the slapping of her ass grew louder as the rocker moved up and back with the two us writhing in harmony. Becca's feet were braced firmly against the wooden cross support of the shaker style rocker.

Her warm wet panties rubbed softly against side of my smooth hard shaft as she moved. I eased my hand between her cheeks and gently circled the tightly puckered ring of her flower with the tip of my middle finger. Becca moaned hungrily, and arched her back. I teased her tender opening for quite a while, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. Becca enjoys having her ass teased and on a good night, she isn't at all opposed to a good hard anal fucking.

"Now Baby, Please!" she pleaded, yearning for that one final sensation that would push her over top. "Finger my ass!" she begged.

I already knew what she wanted and I figured turnabout is fair play after all. Becca gasped and thrust back hard against my probing middle finger as it swiftly breeched the tight pink funnel of her ass, her tummy fluttered and her hips moved from side to side as I swirled it gently inside her and moved it slowly in and out.

I could tell from her facial expression; the fluttering of her cheeks, from her glassy eyes and from the increasing tightness of her vise-like twat and her warm wetness flowing down over my balls that Becca was there. She yelped and bucked wildly against my cock and finger. I thrust hard back into her meeting the animal like movement of her hips with my own. Faster and faster she moved until she groaned loud and long; then coasted to a complete stop panting above me.

Her long awaited orgasm was intense, but not so much of an overwhelming wave of pleasure; as it was a rip-tide of much needed emotional and physical release that quickly pulled her under. One that left her floundering helplessly, hopelessly trying to stay afloat until the towering tsunami that she knew lurked on the horizon arrives to send her pleasure riddled body crashing onto the shores of paradise.

Becca's first orgasm was a check point; so to speak. It was not her preferred destination, but rather an oasis along the way, a familiar sexual landmark to let her know that she was on the right path. Her chest was still heaving and her legs were still trembling when I gave her a tender double pat on the left ass cheek with my open hand. Becca knew that meant, it was time to get up, time to move on, and time to prepare herself for whatever else I might have planned next.

Steadying herself by placing her hand on my shoulder, she climbed from my lap and stood shaky legged, next to the rocker. I stood up and took her by the hand pulling her over in front of the rocker as I kicked off my cumbersome boxers. She was facing its long wooden spindled back with the fleece throw draped over it. I moved to one side and put my hand atop the plush throw to keep the rocker from moving as Becca climbed on still trying to clear her head.

She put her knees together on the now damp padded seat cushion, folded her arms and put them on the backrest of the rocker, then leaned forward and pressed her cheek against her wrists. She purred softly as she bent forward and arched her back. Her teardrop shaped ass very quickly grabbed my attention. Her full, firm cheeks were subtly split by a narrow pink ribbon of wet silk that softly cradled her smooth swollen mound as it jutted impressively from between her thighs.

The garter straps at the backside her body hugging corset were stretched tightly down over her buttocks anchoring the tops of her sexy pink stockings. I slid my fingers beneath her narrow butt floss and tugged her panties aside once again, stretching the warm moist crotch over her ass cheek to expose her double stacked pleasure holes. Becca moaned and pushed her hips back as I dragged two fingers teasingly down over her delicate dimpled ring and toyed with her soft wet pussy lips.

Pressing my hand firmly to Becca's ass cheek; I gave her a gentle nudge and put the rocker in motion. Watching her hot sexy ass move up and back with the rocker gave me an idea. I straddled her shapely calves; stepped up to her nicely postured behind, grabbed my hard cock at the base and slapped both her naked ass cheeks with the underside of my shaft. I pushed it between her cheeks and gave her a couple dry thrusts, rubbing it against her pussy.

Becca reached back with her right hand and tugged at her ass cheek, I watched as her hot wet slit quickly parted. With a downward push of my thumb and a twitch of my hips, I slid slowly back into her. She moaned softly and let go of her ass cheek, letting it slap back against my probing shaft. I watched carefully gauging its depth as my cock disappeared deep into her hot wet cunt until my balls bumped her clit and my pelvis flattened her ass cheeks.

She began to shake with excitement as I planted my feet firmly, placed my hands gripped her tiny waist as I pushed her forward several inches until just the head of my cock remained inside her. Becca grunted loudly when I quickly pulled back my hands and let physics take over. The rocker was pushed well beyond its center and back onto its runners; releasing my grip on her waist allowed the rocker to return to its original starting point.

The gravity driven inertia created by the returning rocker made the swollen head of my cock slam hard into Becca's cervix and her ass cheeks slap loudly against my pelvis. She grunted and gasped while I smiled mischievously and put one hand onto the laces of her corset. I pushed her forward again and let the rocking motion of the chair bring her back to me. She began to enjoy the steady friction of my throbbing cock moving inside her; up and back, up and back.

Her pink meaty lips painted my rigid shaft shiny and wet. I fucked her like that; from behind until she was moaning wildly and until her own body movements were making the chair move without my help. I stood very still, with my hands on my waist and watched as she went up and down on my cock like it was a pogo stick, her gorgeous tits swaying softly as she moved. I could tell that she was getting close and I chose selfishly to prolong the arrival of her second orgasm.

I put my hands on her hips and brought her suddenly to an abrupt stop. I pulled my cock from her twat as she whimpered. I gave her that familiar double pat on the behind, and steadied her as she climbed down off the rocker. Her head was still a little foggy and she wobbled slightly as I led her across the room and stood her in front of the full length mirror on the wall. I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, crossing them as I cupped her naked breasts.

Becca's lightly scented hair was hanging partially down over her face; her areoles were dark and slightly smaller, her fully erect nipples were firm and ripe, I kissed the back of her head as they throbbed between my fingers. She rolled her head to the right and exposed her sexy neck. I kissed her softly; slowly working my lips down over her left shoulder. The feel of my warm wet lips against her skin made her shiver; I smiled as goose-bumps instantly appeared.

My lips quivered lightly as I moved them methodically down over her and pressed them gently to the beautiful teal, pink and purple colored butterfly she had discreetly inked above her left shoulder blade. We stood calmly and quietly a couple feet in front of the mirror. Although it was only briefly; for Becca who was desperately yearning for release, it must have seemed like an eternity. I moved my hands downward over the back of her arms to her elbows.

Slowly I lifted Becca's arms out in front of her and towards the wall; my hands slid down along the front side of her arms to her wrists. I gripped them tightly pushed the palms of her hands flat against the wall on opposite sides of the narrow mirror and told her to bend forward. She hesitated; which quickly prompted a firm open-handed slap to her right buttock from my right hand.

"Please Baby, no" she gasped as she swiveled forward from the waist.

There was an imprint of my hand still clearly visible on her stinging ass cheek when she leaned forward as she was told to do. She placed the underside of her forearms flat against the knotty pine wall, turned her head to the side and pressed her left cheek to the cold hard mirror. Her dangly earring clinking softy against the glass before going silent as it slowly stopped swinging.

"That's better" I told her with a puzzled look; she was merely perpetuating her role and we both knew it.

Her back arched slightly and her hips jutted outward as I slid my hand down over her silky wet crotch and slapped the insides of her upper thighs. She responded obediently this time and quickly parted her feet until almost the distance of a yardstick existed on the floor between her slutty high heels. I stood slightly to one side, with my left foot in front of hers and my right foot behind her; I eased forward and pressed my hard wet cock against the side of her bare ass.

I caressed her ass cheeks and humped softly against her naked skin until a large droplet of sweet pre-cum trickled from the head of my cock and trailed down over the outside of her stocking clad thigh. She began to moan and then started to gyrate her hips against my hand begging silently for more attention. Shifting quietly behind her I placed my hands on her waist; she anxiously watched my every move, but kept her face pressed to the mirror as she was told.

"That's a good girl" I whispered in her ear.

My cock was rock hard, throbbing and poking uncomfortably against my lower abdomen. Since I had other plans for her panties; I slid my fingers beneath the narrow waistband of her thong, leaving my thumbs and pinkies draped over the outside. Becca moaned softly; rocking her hips to help shed them as my hands pushed them down over her sexy ass to around the middle of her thighs and stopped; leaving them stretched tightly between her parted legs.

Becca took a deep breath; her body shuddered softly as I knelt behind her and allowed my hot breath to flow gently over her naked ass and across the trembling lips of her wet steamy sex as my puckered lips grazed the swollen outer lips of her pussy. I placed my hands firmly against the front of Becca's thighs, just above the top of her stockings to keep her from pulling away from my hot eager tongue as I pushed my face deeply between her ass cheeks.

"Fuck Baby, you smell fantastic!" I gasped biting her playfully on the ass cheek; the scent of her sex was making my cock throb and my head spin.

"O-h-h-h-h, Baby!" she moaned as she slid further down on the wall pushing her hot needy twat harder against my face. "Lick my cunt Baby! Suck on my clit, p-l-e-e-e-e-a-s-e!" she begged with her chest heaving, her voice cracking, and her shiny wet juices trickling down along the insides of her creamy thighs.

I moved my hands from the front of her thighs and slid them up over her firm round buttocks, my fingers slipped beneath her tightly stretched garter straps while my thumbs flanked her ass crack. I pushed my thumbs upward and outward spreading her cheeks wide as I placed my tongue firmly over her puckered pink ring. I slowly traced the edges of the shiny dark triangle of tender flesh that delicately framed her tightly clinched forbidden orifice with the tip of my tongue.

After two or three teasing trips with my tongue around her tender flower; I settled in and gave Becca a "five star" ass licking, circling her tender hole softly numerous times, slapping my hot wet tongue wildly against it, and pushing firmly against it with the tip until it began to yield. I then pressed my thumb against the inside of her left ass cheek and slipped my index and middle fingers into her twat; wiggling them deeply as I moved my third finger against her clit

I licked, sucked and roughly fingered Becca's backside for quite some time; shoving my fingers deep between her wet silky walls, letting the fleshy webbing between my fingers slam hard against her swollen nubbin; eventually replacing my finger with my eager tongue. Becca's hot dripping cunt was soon pressed squarely against my face like an oxygen mask over the mouth of a fighter pilot at 20,000 feet as she ground her hard swollen clit against my chin.

Ironically it was Becca who was soaring above the clouds. My cock was twitching wildly, my nostrils were flaring uncontrollably and my tongue was buried deep between her smooth silky walls when Becca pulled into another checkpoint. She screamed; slapped her hand hard against the wall; her thighs trembled and her ass cheeks quivered against my face. Pushing back hard against my swirling tongue, she moaned loudly. I savored the rewarding taste of her sweet nectar.

Her thick tasty juices were smeared about my face; I had tiny clear droplets clinging to my goatee when I eased my face from between her cheeks. I tugged down on Becca's panties and pushed them down around her ankles; she stepped cautiously from them, steadying herself against the wall. Her sexy panties were turned inside out with the wet cotton crotch facing outward; they were draped over my right wrist and stretched between my thumb and middle finger.

Still reeling from her second orgasm, Becca stood up straight, turned to face me and eased back against the mirror. I kissed the front of her thighs and licked my way upward from the top of her smooth pink mound across her lower abdomen, whisking my tongue gently underneath the lower edge of her corset between where her garter straps anchored at the top. I then stood up and brushed her warm soggy discarded panties against her left breast, pulling at her nipple.

I smiled with delight as I listened to Becca moan and felt her shake beneath my gentle touch. I pushed my panty draped hand slowly upward from her breast over her collarbone and pressed it softly to her cheek, she gasped and turned her head to the right trying to avoid the wet feel of the soaked crotch against her face. My fingers followed the movement of her head; pressing her heavily scented wet panties roughly to her lips.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers