Ridin' the Storm Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
110 Followers

It wasn't long before Becca turned her head back and pressed her cheek softly against the pillow; rocking and gyrating her hips slowly, her fingertips kneading her throbbing clit. I eased up behind her carefully straddling her left leg. I pressed my hard wet cock against her left buttock and thrust my hips a few times rubbing it against her as I slid my right hand slowly down over her dripping sex. My fingers pushed her fingers away from her hot pink folds and I began to take control.

I squeezed her hard bulging clit tightly between my fingers and began to work them in a slow circular motion; grinding her hot throbbing nubbin against her pelvic bone. Becca gasped loudly; moaned, and shuddered, thrusting hard and instinctively back against my hand. I plunged my well lubricated thumb swiftly and deeply into her ass. Her flower tightened quickly around it as she gasped loudly, and then started quivering helplessly as I began to work it slowly in and out rotating it gently. A long broken pleasure filled moan again escaped from her lips.

Becca was a very experienced lover with a great deal of sexual savvy and she had prepared herself well for my intimate intrusion. She was ready for more and ready for more of me inside her, stretching her, filling her and pleasuring her to the point that she would lose all lady like control and begin to behave like a crazed wanton slut. It was a very explicit and sometimes tawdry destination that I strived to take her to every single time we made love.

All that was left for me to do was take her, to take her the way that every woman longs to be taken at one time or another. I needed to transport her mind to that dark, often ignored place where I can set it free and allow it to roam unbridled by inhibition and un-tempered by guilt. It was my desire to push her body well beyond any of its known limits until it goes limp and she quivers helplessly beneath me. I like to hear her moan and whimper, but most of all I love to hear her beg for release, then listening to her cum.

Not wanting to waste another second, I eased up to Becca's sexy well oiled ass with my cock in my hand. She curled her fingers once again over the edge of the rug and prepared herself the best she could for my entry. She knew that I would be very gentle until she relaxed completely. She also knew what to expect after that. I grabbed my well lubed cock at the base and pressed its shiny wet head firmly to the tight tender funnel of her ass, stretching it slightly.

Placing my left hand flat over the tightly crossed laces of her corset, I knelt rigid behind her and remained motionless coaxing Becca back onto my hungry cock.

"That's it Baby, back that hot ass up" I told her softly as she pushed back against the firm round tip.

She moaned softly arching her back even more which made her hard nipples drag firmly across the very bumpy, braided and coarse surface of the rug as her pink puckered ring began to envelope my cock.

With steady even pressure Becca pushed her cheeks back over my cock until the ridge of my head popped past her quivering sphincter. Her hips suddenly came to a screeching halt and she yelped uncontrollably. I held perfectly still as Becca bit her lower lip and whimpered, trying to let the initial burn from my penetration subside before she eased all the way back onto my cock. I held my ground and tried to comfort her.

"That's it Baby, take a deep breath" I whispered.

I put my hands on her hips with my fingers to the sides as Becca repeatedly moved her tight ass quickly up and slowly back against me. I then coaxed her through a series of quick tattered gasps and loud animal like grunts; watching as more and more of my thick shiny shaft plunged inside her until I felt her soft warm ass cheeks press firmly against the front my pelvis.

"Oh God" moaned Becca, taking a deep breath, rocking slowly up and back on her knees and elbows.

She began a very slow, very gentle rocking rhythm that lasted for what seemed like several minutes before her tender pace finally began to quicken a bit. Time was not really a factor for me despite the vise like grip her ass had on my rock hard cock, so I waited patiently. The blow job Becca had given me earlier that evening in the rocking chair was prolonging my need for another release. It was a move she would later come to both cherish and regret.

It wasn't too long before my horny lover began to relax and the thrusts of her ass back against me became much quicker and much more reckless. It seemed that caution had given way to desire and that discomfort was rapidly beginning to yield to pleasure. I began to meet the hungry up and back movement of her hips with rhythmic pelvic thrusts of my own and the familiar sound of our hot naked flesh slapping together quickly grew louder.

Soon the lust driven sound of her ass cheeks rippling hard against my pelvis began to sound a lot like hooves against a snow covered cobblestone street and the rhythmic jingle of her long dangly earrings started to sound much like sleigh bells ringing. It was the labored sounds of her heavy breathing however; that blended subtly with the other audible pleasures to create a sound reminiscent of a holiday sleigh ride. Quite appropriate really given the weather outside.

So in the spirit of the holidays, I proceeded to give Becca a very spirited backdoor reaming that I was sure would leave her feeling as if she had been "Over the river and through the woods", although grandmother's house was not our destination. I reached down and combed my fingers slowly through her soft brown hair; twisting them as they neared the end. I pulled roughly back on her long silky locks like the reigns of a thoroughbred.

Becca yelped loudly and tried unsuccessfully to stifle a deep gurgling moan that churned in her throat as I pulled her abruptly up off her elbows and onto her outstretched hands. She arched her back and slammed hard back onto my cock; moaning and writhing.

"That's it Sir, fuck your little slut" she whimpered.

Her large firm tits were flailing up and back as I pounded her relentlessly from behind. She was at last relaxed and ready enough to enjoy the ride.

I gyrated my hips trying to stir my cock inside her.

"That's it Sir, right there!" she screamed.

"Right there?" I asked pulling back hard on her hair as I slammed deep inside her, pushing her violently across the floor.

"O-h-h-h Fuck!" she cried out her body was shuddering helplessly as she impaled herself three times hard and fast onto my cock, screaming wildly as if she were being chased by some axe wielding physco.

It turned out to be her subtle way of letting me know that she was once again pulling into a checkpoint. Her warm wetness flowing over my balls and the twitching of her ass around my cock confirmed my delightful suspicion. Becca was well on her way now and it was time to let go of the reigns and let the pony run. Before I let go of her hair completely, I slid my right hand down onto her ass and gave her right buttock two hard swift slaps with my open hand.

"Come on you little cunt, fuck me like you know how" I barked playfully as I tossed her hair aside in an almost disgusted manner.

"Oh God, please no!" Becca whimpered and begged as she dropped back onto her cheek and elbows allowing her slightly scuffed but very hard nipples to once again rub painfully against the rug.

I locked my fingers and tossed my hands behind my head and cupped them against the back of my neck.

"I'm not going to ease up on you until you make me cum and you have a long way to go baby" I taunted as she closed her eyes and bit hard into the velvet pillow beneath her face.

She was grunting harder and growling louder with every primal thrust of her hips. I fucked her hard and fast even changing up the rythm of my thrusts to match the pounding beat of the song, "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns & Roses was playing at the time. Becca was writhing and flailing wildly beneath me. As the song came to its abrupt end, Becca's pleasure laced screams pierced the silence in the room.

Oh my God, she's coming again; I thought to myself. As it turned out; she wasn't there yet but she was getting very, very close.

"Oh God Sir I need to cum! Can I cum? Please, please?" she whimpered.

Her right hand was pushed well back between her trembling thighs. Two fingers tugged at her meaty wet lips as a third rubbed feverishly against her throbbing clit.

"But you haven't made me cum yet baby" I told her in a broken voice, uncertain if she could sense that I was already on the ragged edge, teetering on the brink.

A sudden thrust of her hips or subtle rock of her pelvis could push me helplessly over the edge.

"Oh Sir! I can't help it. I need to c-u-u-u-m-m-m-m!" she wailed slamming back hard against me.

It was too late to tell her no. I watched her writhe and scream; hopelessly trying to hold back my own release. Becca screamed out long and loud; her tummy tightened uncontrollably as she shuddered beneath me belting out one pleasure filled scream after another as her second major orgasm of the evening ravaged her entire body. My balls took the brunt of her release; her fingers spread her pussy open wide, as one hot burst of steamy wetness followed by a second pelted my pounding nut sack like the wind driven rains of category five hurricane slamming into the Gulf Coast.

Her very sudden and extremely impressive release was much more than enough to send me plunging into euphoria right behind her. I don't think I even completed an entire thrust before my balls tightened, my back arched and I slammed hard and deep into her hot quivering ass. Becca never moved; she was suddenly limp and almost unconscious; my shaking hands held her ass upright long enough for me to send my hot creamy load streaming deep inside her hot tight ass.

Despite my best efforts, Becca's ass was still extremely tight; which prolonged my release. I sent two or three blasts of my hot creamy load deep into her battered fuck-hole before the back pressure became just too great. I pulled my hips back far enough to free my cock and then pushed back up against her; the next stream of my release shot up across her ass and corset. The final two bursts fell just beyond the head of my cock onto her ass cheek and trickled slowly down between us.

Completely exhausted, I fell hard onto the floor next to Becca. Grabbing her left hip as I went, I pulled her down onto the floor with me. We laid there silent and spent; both of us gasping wildly for air. We had managed to literally fuck ourselves just a few short thrusts shy of unconsciousness. Instead we drifted helplessly off to sleep together on the floor in front of the fireplace. I am still a little uncertain about how long we were incoherent.

To someone unfamiliar with our lifestyle, it might look like Becca was simply being selfishly used like a door mat. In reality nothing could be farther from the truth, being taken like this was her choice. It might have even seemed like she was being controlled. That is also far from the truth. In reality as the sub, she is the one in total control of our entire scenario. The key to her safety and that invisible line defines what is acceptable to her and what is not; is her safeword.

One quick shout, one soft whisper or broken mutter of her safeword would bring this game to a sudden stop; no ifs, no ands or buts about it. The trust she puts in me to respect her limits and her wishes; and to keep her safe is overwhelming. Trust is the very catalyst that cements our souls and solidifies our otherwise very fluid relationship. We are both extremists of sorts; with quite varied sexual tastes and varied sexual desires that run very deep.

Make no mistake about it; Becca is a very well educated and sophisticated woman. She has some special sexual needs and desires that not everyone can understand. But from the tip of her toes to the top of her head she is all woman. The kind of well bred and proper woman that millions of men long for, so don't let my use of street level metaphors and well orchestrated name calling and ass slapping fool you even a little.

If you were a fly on the wall when we we're making love, you would see many things and likely hear me use a few less than desirable names when I address Becca. You might hear me call her a slut; even a cunt, but you will never hear me call her whore. I have too much respect for her to cross that line. The name calling has to be well delivered and properly timed in order for it to be acceptable. It's the only time you will ever hear me use those words around her.

Knowing what to call her and when; how to make her whimper and beg, as well as knowing just how to spank her and where, were kind of love making qualities that Becca has never been able to find in a younger lover. She wants her lover to spank and taunt her for her pleasure and not for his own selfish pleasure or to fulfill some ego driven narcissistic need of his own to degrade or humiliate women. There is a fine line between surrender and a slap in the face.

I woke up to the feel of Becca's index finger pushing softly against my dry cracked lips. She had rolled over and was now facing me. "You can sleep while I drive"; by Melissa Etheridge was playing in the background when I opened my weary eyes.

"Game Over?" she asked with an inquiring lift of her brow.

I pushed my lips softly to her forehead and gave her a long tender kiss.

"Game over" I whispered with a tired smile.

Becca took me gently by the hand and we struggled slowly to our feet. She led me quietly across the floor and into the master bedroom and took me in her arms. She kissed my chest and teethed at my nipples before suggesting that we take a hot shower together before bed. It had been a physically and emotionally exhausting night; a shower was indeed what we needed. Becca turned and walked over to the rustic oak night stand and began removing her earrings.

I knelt down behind her and undid the garter straps from the back of her stockings. She sat her earrings on the side of the vanity and turned to face me so that I could undo the front straps. I was quite shocked by what I saw next. Becca pushed her fingers gently back through her tangled hair.

"Oh my God" I whispered after looking up at her and noticing that she had a fresh strawberry on each of her tiny elbows. Putting my hands on her behind, I pulled her closer. "I'm so sorry Baby" I told her.

"It's OK" she replied pulling softly at my hair.

I began rolling her stockings down over her shapely legs and discovered the knees of her stockings were worn completely through and that her knee caps were also red and raw. My heart sank; I was beside myself as I also noticed light bruising along the inside of her thighs, a result of the hard pounding I had given her against the wall.

"Baby, why didn't you say something?" I asked.

"I was enjoying it to much" she said with that classic Becca smile. "You've never loved me like that before and besides you didn't fare much better" she added with a giggle, pushing her fingers to my chin.

That's when she pointed out her teeth marks on my chest, the imprint of her fingernails on the back of my shoulders, the rug burns on my knees and the deep scrape marks on the back of my calves from her sexy heels.

She was right, my body also showed signs of a spirited encounter. I unsnapped the front of her corset and tossed it aside. I sat down on the edge of the bed; ran my fingers through my hair and tried to clear the cobwebs as Becca took off her once flawless make-up in front of the mirror. Once she finished, she grabbed the body wash, a mesh bath sponge, then walked softly over to me. I put my hands on her hips and circled her belly button with soft wet kisses.

After kissing her gently, I took her by the hand, led her into the master bath, turned on the water and we climbed like two battered medieval warriors into the rock walled shower stall. The water was soon very hot and soothing as it pounded against our tired naked bodies; I took Becca into my arms and held her close as the rising steam quickly engulfed us. We hugged and kissed, turning slowly beneath the water spray until both our bodies were pink from the heat and heavily water beaded.

We took turns giving each other a thorough cleansing. Becca took the sponge first, lathering up my neck, chest, arms and back; then it was my turn. I squeezed her body wash onto the sponge and gently scrubbed her neck and shoulders before moving slowly down over and between her gorgeous breasts. Her nipples were reddened and very sensitive so I took my time trying to be extra gentle before moving the well lather sponge down over her tummy.

Showering together turned out to be much more interesting and intimate than I had ever imagined it could be. Becca seemed to really enjoy lathering up my soft cock and hanging balls, scrubbing and stroking it until it was squeaky clean and I was very grateful for the opportunity to sponge down her sexy ass and shapely thighs. At Becca's request, I used a soft terry cloth wash cloth and very gentle pressure around and against those special areas.

My first gentle push of the well lathered wash cloth between her ass cheeks drew a quick gasp from between her lips. It pushed her wet chest suddenly to mine and elevated her up onto her tip-toes.

"Oh, careful Baby"; she whimpered.

Her backside was extremely tender as you might expect, so I had to be extra gentle there. She pressed the side of her cheek to my chest; moaning softly as she arched her back slightly to give me a little better access.

The hot water lasted a very long time and we stood embracing beneath it until began to run cold. We stepped out into the much cooler bedroom and began to dry each other off; the drop in temperature made Becca's nipples harden quickly. Once we were dry, I grabbed her hairbrush and headed for the bed. I sat down on the side of the bed; spread my legs wide and patted the mattress between them. Becca strolled quietly over; her arms folded gently beneath her breasts.

"What's the matter Sexy" I asked as she sat down and pushed back against me with a tiny shiver.

"Nothing Baby" she replied in a less than convincing tone as I began running her brush and the front side of my hand down over the back of her damp dark hair. She sat quietly with her hands folded atop her lap until I finished, gently moving away from my tender brush strokes as she swayed. When I was finished I placed the brush on the night stand next to the bed.

Becca twisted slowly at the waist, turning to her left. She lifted her head slowly and looked me square in the eyes. She bit her lower lip softly before asking me in a voice as soft as an angel's breath; "Baby, make sweet love to me" she begged. Her normally piercing emerald eyes were suddenly softer, diffused partially by tears welling up in the corners. Her expression was not as sad as it was unmistakably needy.

She placed her right hand flat against my chest then curled her fingers nervously.

"I need you to make love to me; and not to the person that your stern voice, firm grip and stinging hands always seem to turn me into" she said with her voice cracking. "I want you to love me when I am just being me".

I was speechless and swallowed hard, fighting back tears of my own.

"Baby, I had no idea" I told her as I pulled her tightly to my chest and kissed the top of her head.

Still trying to get me to understand, she pushed back from my chest and spoke again.

"I want you to make love to me because, ump", was all she could whisper before I pressed my index finger gently to her shimmering lips.

I softly mouthed "shhhhhh!" and waited a second before echoing her words to me from earlier in the evening.

"Because I know it will please you?" I asked softly.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
110 Followers