All Comments on 'Riding the Boss'

by Brian70

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago

Great the way you have him calling her a slut and that the submissive cumslut gets turned on by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh, what CLEVER, BELIEVABLE dialogue!!!

"So yes big boy, you are going to fuck this slut tonight." I responded in a sexy whisper.

"Ride my cock. Facing me so I can watch you take my big cock." he ordered.

"Sure thing stud. Your the boss tonight." I couldn't help it.

Really now. This thing is a rehash of umpteen other stories with similar comments and cliches. The only thing as clueless as the boss is the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

Short but hot.

tim607tim607over 6 years ago
Great

Loved the story! Can’t wait for the second part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SLUTTY :O

I always love hearing times other CDs have had being slutty. It's a deep feeling that I love to obey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter three please!!

So hot ready for chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

So sexy, made me wish I could dress up and get fucked like she did!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I met someone I know at a bathhouse

It wasn't an ABS but rather the local gay bathhouse that I saw someone I know through a friend of mine. He is a friend of my friend and we met at the last party. At first he didn't recognize me and I thought maybe I'd get away with it. However, about 20 minutes later he saw me in the movie room, sat down next to me, and told me that he figured out where we had met before. It was very embarrassing and I was very worried because none of my friends know about my secret gay life. But he told me that no one knew about his secret gay life either. So, once we realized that we were both in the same situation, we became very excited. Needless to say we went into one of the private rooms, french-kissed for a long time, sucked each other's cocks, and then he fucked me (I'm a bottom & he's mostly a top).

i can't wait to read what happens next in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good.

Very Good

wylderoswylderosabout 4 years ago
Unusual, well-written, almost believable.

You have a nice style and your craft is solid. I really like your narrator. You hint that she may not be passable, especially so tall and with heels. I think tall cd's are so hot, especially if they can wear a pencil skirt and have long legs!

A solid five stars even if I despise Nick.

You have a new fan!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Whilst I regard myself as a perfectly normal straight heterosexual, that just happens to love Sucking Cock and Eating Cum, I have to admit that the idea of Dressing and being Fucked as described is highly appealing and no doubt I will be having a Wank in the very near future thinking about exactly that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great trilogy, after reading all I wanted to do was suck some cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian70@Brian70
I enjoy sharing my experiences. My stories are based on experience but I do sometimes embellish or change them to be what I wish had happened. Thanks to everyone who reads them. I love your feedback and ideas, even just knowing what you want to do with or to me. Please be safe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES