Riding the Corporate Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara had only just finished pulling her dress the rest of the way down when the door opened and Steve walked back in. He smiled at her without saying a word and motioned for her to follow him out. They didn't say a word as he led her through the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Would you like a final drink before you leave?" he asked.

She would have accepted had she no longer felt the buzz from the previous shots. "No thank you, I still have to drive home."

He led her back through the now empty living room and opened the door.

"We'll talk about this in detail later. You impressed tonight. It's likely you'll be a good fit for this company," he said smiling at her. "Enjoy your ride home."

"That's good to hear," was her reply.

She smiled at him and began walking out the door. A playful slap on the ass was her final goodbye as she full exited his house. Walking up to the car her only thoughts were what else would happen as she progressed through this company ladder.

12