Riding the Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finished, he congratulated the men on helping him fulfill his girlfriend's fantasy and fixed her clothes. Cum was dripping down her legs as Raoul dragged the stumbling Gina to his car, dumping her unceremoniously in the back seat. He left her in the entryway, where she fell and closed the door. He lay on the couch and drifted off to sleep.

*********************************************************

Hunter followed the werewolf's trail until he arrived at an apartment that he realized belonged to Rosita. At least she lived there. He figured this must be her mother's place. He checked it out, confused that the wolf would have gone to her in both places, but when he saw the silver convertible, with the younger version of Regina passed out in the passenger seat, he put the pieces together quickly. Watching the young man half walk, half drag the intoxicated Gina to the door, fumbling with her keys, Raoul could smell the sex emanating from them both. Hunter figured this guy must have been a serial rapist before he'd become a werewolf, he seemed so at ease with the nearly comatose drunk, his own legs only the slightest unsteady. When they went inside, he was disappointed to note that the lock clicked back into place after they closed the door. Waiting outside the apartment for the werewolf to wake from his alcohol induced stupor would be pointless, and there were too many security cameras in this place for him to do the deed now. He would have to fall back on his original plan, and kicked the stand of his motorcycle, letting the throttle roar open as he sped back down the mountain road towards Rosita.

***********************************************************

Rosita watched as the werewolf climbed through her window, approaching her bed with wide jaws and hungry eyes. She lay naked on the sheets, waiting for him, her arms and legs open in anticipation of the embrace. The werewolf snarled and pounced, its claws ripping into her flesh, its cock slamming into her pussy with viscous thrusts. Rosita moaned like a whore, begging the wolf for more, until finally she felt its jaws close, ripping her throat open, the blood covering them both.

Rosita awoke screaming. The vision of the dream was still vivid in her mind. Strong hands wrapped around her and stroked her until she was able to calm down enough that the screams turned to sobs. She knew it was the Marshall, and although she would have expected to be fearful, he was a man, after all, she felt completely safe in his arms. This man knew what they were up against, and he'd sworn to protect them anyway. She burrowed her head into his chest and focused on taking strong, deep breaths. When she no longer felt like vomiting, she peeked out at the room and realized she was still on the couch. Listening, she didn't hear the tell tale signs of her Abuela bustling around the cabin, nor her snoring. They were alone.

"It's alright, Rosita, you're safe. He can't hurt you now."

Rosita pulled back from his embrace and stared into his deep, blue eyes. At first, Hunter thought he should tell her about the werewolf shacking up with her mother, but the steady gaze she speared him with made him feel unsure. This terrorized young girl was staring at him with complete trust, and it appeared that she wanted something from him. Before he could react, she leaned forward and gently pressed her lips to his in an innocent, but searing kiss. She didn't linger, but continued to stare at him. When he didn't move, she cleared her throat, obviously coming to some conclusion in her mind.

"What happened to me... and my Abuela. It was terrible. When I sleep I have nightmares. I've always dreamed of having a family some day, children. But the thought of a man... touching me..."

She shuddered and Hunter wanted to hold her again, but worried her reaction would be fear. He didn't want this delicate creature to fear him. So he kept quiet and let her continue.

"I don't want to be afraid any more. There is nothing I can do about the wolf. I trust you to save me from him. But I don't know what to do about the... sex. I don't know if I can go on with the memory of my first time being with a monster. I wish I could erase it. Or replace it."

Her last words were barely a whisper, as she looked up at him through long dark lashes, her chocolate eyes burning straight into his soul. Hunter knew what she was asking, and felt both humbled and concerned. Rape victims almost never went straight back into sex. He was no therapist, but this seemed too soon. And that was when he realized she would never be able to talk to a therapist about this. Not really. A therapist would insist the wolf was a metaphor, and Rosita wouldn't be allowed to express the truth of the terrifying experience. This was not a normal rape, and he felt that the normal methods were not going to work. Clearing his throat several times, his voice was still thick with surprise and arousal when he answered her.

"Let me be sure I understand. You want... me... to take your virginity?"

She didn't argue the fact that she wasn't technically a virgin any more. The hymen didn't matter so much as the act. What had been done to Rosita was not sex. If he took her, it would be for the first time. It was what she wanted.

"I trust you. I don't know why, but I do. I don't think I'll ever be able to trust another man if the memory is still lingering in my mind. I'll be afraid that he'll hurt me, or that he'll be gentle, and I just won't be able to respond. I need you to help me move past the fear, the pain, because you know what happened to me, and I won't need to risk disbelief. I feel safe with you. Please..."

Rosita reached up and stroked his cheek and he knew he was lost. It was all over now. He'd seen the note from the grandmother that she had gone to the oncologist and her numbers had made the doctor insist she stay overnight for observation. They were completely alone until the morning. Hunter nodded his head in acceptance and allowed her to slowly begin exploring him.

He made no moves of his own, simply allowed the girl to touch and kiss him, giving all of the control to her. She began by kissing his lips again, slowly, testing the soft skin with her own. She trailed her lips down to his jaw line, and neck. When Rosita reached the collar of his shirt, she slowly began unbuttoning the buttons until she could stroke her hands up and down his smooth, muscled chest and stomach. Hunter was strong. Fighting monsters, he had to be. He spent nearly all his off time at the gym, and his 6'5" frame carried 245 lbs of solid muscle. Her mouth began kissing where her hands had played and he couldn't stop himself from gasping. She started, gazing up at his face, which he struggled to keep relaxed and calm. He knew the slightest thing could set her off. She only stared at him for a moment before resuming her exploration. When she undid his belt and tugged at his pants, he obediently lifted his hips and allowed her to slide them from his body. He felt silly sitting naked on the couch, with his shirt unbuttoned and his pants around his ankles, trapped by his boots. He didn't complain, however, as she stared open mouthed at his raging erection. He almost wished he could have remained impassive to her teasing. A flaccid cock would have been much less intimidating. There was little he could do, however, short of an ice cold shower. So he simply focused on sitting very, very still while she adjusted to the sight of her first nude man.

When Rosita licked her lips nervously, Hunter's cock twitched. His breath was near panting as she lowered her head to kiss the tip of his cock. He gripped the sofa cushions tightly and focused on is breathing as she slowly kissed up and down his shaft. In spite of his efforts to calm himself, he let out a moan, and he tilted his head backwards, hoping she wouldn't notice the nearly pained expression her torture was bringing him. Hunter wasn't sure if this was Heaven or Hell as his whole body hummed with delayed pleasure. When she stopped touching him he nearly whimpered in protest, his head snapping up to see if she was becoming frightened. Instead, he saw her slipping out of her robe to stand naked in front of him.

Hunter's mouth went dry as he stared at the satiny, caramel colored skin and the dusky rose nipples that peaked in the cool air. Her long black hair reached nearly past her waist, which narrowed, then flared to the most perfect hips he'd ever seen. They were both slender, and rounded just where her ass cheeks bounced on her behind. When she climbed on top of him and tried to lower her pulsing heat onto his painfully throbbing cock, he was certain he would explode any second.

"Wait."

His voice was a hoarse croak. She stilled, his cock pressing against her tight entrance. She was moist, but not nearly enough. She wasn't ready for him yet. And Hunter was just a little too ready. Rosita paused, but didn't attempt to move from his body, so he took hold of her hips and gently lifted her to sit next to him on the couch. Sliding down to kneel between her legs he watched her flushed face. She still looked nervous, and his taking the control from her was increasing her anxiety. In spite of what she had told him, it was obvious she did not trust him completely. It was time he taught her that a man could be trusted with her body.

Slowly, and without taking his eyes from hers, Hunter began to gently massage Rosita's feet and ankles. When her breathing slowed, he moved upwards, relaxing her anxious body. As his hands caressed her hips, he felt her stiffen slightly, and her breath caught. Immediately he moved his hands to her shoulders, working his way down her arms, even rubbing the tips of her fingers. Returning to her neck, his hands tenderly massaged her collarbone and the sides of her ribs and stomach. As his hands touched the underside of her breasts, her breathing became rapid again, and he whispered softly to ease her fears.

"It's alright. Just relax and focus on breathing. I will take care of you."

Rosita tried to focus on her breaths, as he said, while Hunter began to gently massage her breasts. She could feel the pleasure rippling through her body, but it wasn't too intense. He had her body very relaxed, and she was able to simply enjoy the sensations without the urgency she'd felt before. While his left hand continued to stroke her bosom, the right moved languidly towards her stomach, then over her mons, missing no part of her as he caressed and massaged. Her gaze had left his and watched, enthralled as his hands tantalized her body. Reminding her again to breathe easy, he slid his hands over the outer lips of her pussy, gently squeezing the lips like he had the rest of her body. Then he began to massage the inner lips. Rosita's breathing remained steady, but he heard her begin to moan softly as his fingers explored her folds. When his fingers stroked her hooded clit, her eyes closed as her head tipped back against the sofa cushions. He moved his thumb against her clit in alternating circles until it peeked from within its protective hood. When it stood fully erect, he took the tiny bud and began to gently squeeze and stroke it between his fingers. She was moaning with each lungful of air now, but her breaths continued to remain steady, her body relaxed as she simply enjoyed the sensations. When he slid his middle finger into her tight sheath, he felt her walls shudder briefly before relaxing against the minor intrusion. He could see tears sliding down her cheeks, but her body continued to remain relaxed, and her open mouth was curved ever so slightly in pleasure. He allowed his pinky slide against her tight asshole, but did not press inside, merely stimulating and stroking the sensitive area. When he slipped his last finger into her slickening pussy, he heard her moan intensify as Rosita's body gripped him in fluttering waves, gently letting her juices down as her first orgasm released.

Rosita had never felt so loved in her whole life. She felt so happy, she thought she was purring. Then she realized the deep rumbling was coming from below her. Peeking down at the man who was kneeling between her thighs, his fingers gently pumping and swirling inside her, she watched his face as he stared in rapt attention at her own reactions. She knew she should have felt startled when she saw his blue eyes had slitted pupils and were glowing faintly from within. However, she felt nothing but trust for the man whose throat was purring as he brought her towards yet another tingling orgasm.

Hunter was using every ounce of his self control to keep himself from dragging the girl down onto his raging cock. He was fascinated by the play of emotions across her face as her pussy dripped her luscious cream onto his hands. He desperately wanted to taste her, but wasn't sure if it would be too much. He hadn't noticed that his tiger was creeping into his eyes, or that he was purring with the pleasure of her scent washing over him. His focus was entirely on Rosita, and bringing her the healing love he knew she needed.

Rosita's breathing was becoming harder to control as she rode the third, much more intense orgasm. She felt tears streaming down her cheeks as the release finally broke through all of her fears of the past day. The relief from the fear struck a chord in her, and she knew she couldn't lie still any longer. She closed her eyes to settle herself then spoke a single word.

"Stop."

Immediately, Hunter ceased the massage and gently slid his hands from her body. When she opened her eyes again, she could see his face flush with arousal, his blazing blue eyes dilated so that the slits were nearly circles. Placing her hands on his shoulders she lightly pushed on his chest, urging him to lie down. She could feel his chest rumbling, as the purr emanated from deep within. When he was reclining on the rug, Rosita slid down from the sofa and straddled his body. She could feel him trembling with restraint and his cock shuddered as it slid against her stomach. She took him in her hands, lightly exploring his length, and the rumbling purr turned to a rousing growl. She never moved her sultry gaze from his member as she wiggled her body lower and licked the tip of his engorged head. Hunter fisted his hands beside him and his hips tightened as he forced himself not to thrust into her hot, wet mouth. It was torture, but he made himself lie still as she covered his cock with feathery kisses and licks. Although it felt like forever to him, Rosita took pity on him and ceased her play quickly. Grasping his shaft firmly, she climbed on top of him and lowered her dripping pussy onto his cock.

The massage had left Rosita feeling relaxed and empowered, and her body remained so even as his shaft stretched her wide. Hunter, however, was digging clawed fingers into the rug as the exquisite feel of her silken lips engulfed him. His hot gaze never left hers, however, and when he saw her gaze flicker to his hands he suddenly realized he had grown tiger claws and was growling quite loudly. His heart thumped wildly in his chest, terrified that he would scare her until she put two hands on his chest and began to ride him slowly. The threw his head back and yowled in pleasure, forgetting about his tiger entirely and focusing instead on keeping himself from shooting his load. With maddeningly slow movements, she ground her hips against him, riding his cock and letting her hands explore his tingling skin. He could feel the fur wanting to burst free and tried to keep it back, but that took his attention away from slowing his pleasure. When he heard her voice he was confused at first, so tight was his focus.

"Please look at me."

Hunter's eyes opened slowly, and the sight of the sultry goddess above him, her tits rippling with each downward thrust, nearly unmanned him.

"It's okay."

He stared into her eyes, not understanding what she meant. When she stroked his chest again, she lowered her eyes, and following her gaze, he could see the white fur of his under belly sprouting from his human skin. His tiger was bursting free and she didn't mind. He grinned in feral delight and sharp fangs sprang from his lips. No longer worried about controlling the shift, Hunter let his tiger loose, his body rippling with thick white fur and dark black stripes. The silken fur against silken skin brought Rosita closer and she stroked and petted his pelt while Hunter began making deep, guttural grunts that began in his chest and rose louder and louder into his throat. When she threw herself back to take him in as deeply as possible, her hands stroking his thighs, her breasts thrusting up towards her bared throat, Hunter knew he could last no longer. He ripped the rug beneath him to shreds and let out a deafening roar as his cock exploded into her, barely registering the scream of the young woman as her pussy shattered around him, drenching him in her sweet nectar.

When the pleasure finally ceased, Rosita fell against his furred chest and Hunter carefully wrapped his arms around her, holding tightly while they both panted in exhaustion. She rubbed her cheek against his fur and began stroking his tufted ears. He nuzzled her hair and chuckled softly. He had been so worried about scaring her, and here she was, fearless in the arms of a weretiger. His brave little Rosita would do just fine. Now all he had to do was kill the rogue werewolf that threatened her, and obtain permission from the local pack leader to provide her with sanctuary.

12