All Comments on 'Riding the Wolf'

by LaSalia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsalmost 12 years ago
One Problem

Good Story, but it should have been classed as Erotic Horror not Nonhuman. I really liked Rosita. Maybe someday you could rewrite a her into a Nonhuman love story.

sweet_kittensweet_kittenalmost 12 years ago
Good twist on a classic tale

I really enjoyed this story although I found some of the description and character build up just a bit too much at the beginning as it jumped between characters quite a lot. The rest of it, the wolfs motivations and anticipation were all really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To the anon person who can't spell

Perhaps the story should have been put into the "Non Consent/Reluctance" section agreed. However, I found the story to be fairly well written and a very interesting twist on a classic tale. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and I commend the author for actually having the guts to write such a story and post it.

People need to realise that not all "Non Human" stories are all love and fairytales, that some of them do have a dark twist to them and that is what helps to continue to make the non human section interesting and not every story the same as the one written before it.

In parting I say that opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one and some of them dribble s**t.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hmm

Not that I disagree a non consent classification would be a good location for this. But nonhuman also works. There are nonhuman characters in this story so it isn't strictly nonconsent but it is also nonhuman. What some of the previous posters fail to realize is that nonhuman isn't always going to be fairytale love. This story follows a different line of erotic than most stories in this section but it still fits.

Everyone that wants to put this story into nonconsent please ask yourself on question. If it were in nonconsent what subcategories would you attach to it if that were possible. Nonhuman would have to be one of them. Just like if Nonhuman had subcategories nonconsent would be one that it belong in. But since those don't exist it is up to the author to place the story when multiple options are available.

Alot of these nonhuman stories could also be placed in first time as well.

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Support

I deleted the jerk with the hateful and ANONYMOUS comments. No guts...This was a hard story to categorize. I suppose Non-consent may have been more appropriate, but honestly, it didn't seem in tandem with the other stories I've seen in that category. I've seen non-consent in stories across the board, and this one focused more, I felt, on the animalistic side. The sex with Gina was consensual, and the non-consent with Rosita wasn't as rough. So I felt it better to leave it in the non-human category and simply put a disclaimer. There's a lot of undertones of sexual awakenings and even rape behind the original Grimm story, and I wanted to portray this here. It seems the person who got mad was angry because their beloved werewolves were being portrayed as monsters. Honestly, I was trying to make him appear more human, in motive, if not form. Human beings are far scarier than anything we fear in the shadows, and eventually I hope to write another were story with a fully consensual plot. Fur is smexy... :-) So if anyone else wants to post nasty comments about the story, you now have the author's answer to why the violence exists.

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsalmost 12 years ago
Another Comment to Clarify

I feel Erotic Horror would have been a better classification, not necessarily Nonconsent/Reluctance, categories I read as well. I still liked it. I voted 4 stars when I usually don't vote at all. I also never stated that all Nonhuman should all be love stories. Again I stated that I liked Rosita's character and that maybe she or a character styled after her could be used again in a Nonhuman romance. I like the stories where a human female is taken by a werewolf in one of his nonhuman forms, which this author did a good job of depicting. I also liked this author's style and character buildup and would like to see how they could with something like that, if possible. My intention was not to berate the author for their choice but to offer my opinion on it. So pardon me for not expounding on my thoughts.

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
New Chapter in the Works

Here's a perfect example of why I decided to keep this story Non-Human: Chapter 2 is in the works and does not include any non-consent or erotic horror. I hate stories whose categories change by chapter, it's frustrating to me... So if you enjoyed this story, a new installment is coming soon, where the big bad wolf gets his comeuppance from the huntsman!

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Please vote and comment!

I love the comments, when they're constructive, good or bad. If you just want to be hateful because my stories are too intense, you should have read the warning label. Thanks!

NottsgrrlNottsgrrlalmost 12 years ago
I loved it!

Great start and I really look forward to more! A little confusing at the beginning, but I like where it is going. I cant wait for the introduction of the Huntsman grrrrr

I think the category choice is fine. The non-consent part is obviously not the whole story so it would not have fit in there, where as a werewolf is clearly non-human.

I love werewolves, and I love them just as much when they are monsters. If someone doesn't like your story because you didn't portray him as a pubescent native american shifter they really shouldn't be here. At the end of the day, a werewolf is a mythical monster and can be portrayed in whatever way the author feels works for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
twisted but awesome

keep it up this i good shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaSalia@LaSalia
435 Followers
I went to school for creative writing but haven't tried to make a living off it yet. Right now I just need an outlet for my creative juices, ;-). The things I write for this site are VERY dark. If you're a hopeless romantic and want to read about two people who are sweet an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories