Riding With The Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah yeah YEAH." I end on a moan and drop forward, draping my arms over him, jacking him slowly with my right hand, and putting my lips right up against his ear. I'm whispering now.

"Please baby, fuck that hole. Move inside me. Come on, baby." I lick his ear and he grunts at the difficulty of slipping his fingers even partway out of my hungry pussy. Once they're on the edge of freedom, he slams them back in so hard his hand slaps audibly against my bum, even stings a little.

"Harder, Ricky, harder," I moan into his ear, and he finger fucks me fast and hard, my pussy slippery and wet. He's almost totally out of control, at the height of sexual frenzy. Time to start therealfun. I yank on his cock and whisper "What are their names?"

With all the effort it'd take to stop his truck dead in its tracks and reverse direction, he pulls his fingers out of me. At the last second I clamp down with my ass muscles, almost trapping him inside like a Chinese Finger Trap. He stops tugging, and leaves his middle finger inside me. Because of this, his thumb rests on my little butthole, and it winks in appreciation.

"Who?"

I suck on his earlobe and moan before transitioning into a whispered answer "Your kids. You never said."

Now he actually uses his head to push me back a few inches. He looks at me in the eyes and squints.

"Never said I had any."

"Oh. So do you?" I wiggle my butt jokingly and laugh. He looks at me as if the next words out of his mouth are going to be "get the hell out of my truck," so before he can even consider sending a message to tell his foot to press down on the break, I say "let's play a game."

I can almost feel his mind tearing itself apart, lost for what to do. Don't worry, Rick, I think, I'll show you the way.

"I'll ask you some questions, and for every one you answer honestly, you'll get a reward."

Rick is officially AWOL. He stares at me dumbly, unable to decide if he's accidentally driven into the Twilight Zone. I expect his mouth to flop open, but instead he just says "how will you know if I'm honest?"

Uh oh, Rick, you're really in it now. You're a goner.

"I can tell," I smile wickedly, and look at him in a way that lets him know I'm serious. He won't lie. I already know this. Because from this point on, he's my plaything. He wants to see where I'm going with this as badly as I want to get there, part of him has already given in, and now there's no turning back. He'll follow whatever bread crumbs I scatter, no matter how deep they may penetrate into the dark and scary woods.

"Are you married?"

His mouth goes dry instantly. I lean back on my heels, relaxing my pussy and gliding his fingers out. As I sit down, I know I'm also depriving him of the view in the window, blocking it from view.

"Yes," he says.

"What's her name?"

Less hesitation this time. The Slut Pentathol is kicking in.

"Alice."

"Mmmm." I Reach down and pull my sports bra off. For the first time, my boobs taste the recycled air of the truck cab. They're big enough to droop, not because of a lack of perkiness, but just sheer size. The nipples are already hard, like pink eraser nubs. I shimmy my shoulders slowly and rub them against one another, tossing the bra to the floor.

"Good job," I purr, and scuttle towards him. I get close enough to brush my nipples against his forearm and kiss him on the mouth, another first. He turns his head (but doesn't close his eyes) and fills my head with his warm tongue. I pull away again.

"Kids?"

"Uh, just one." Now he looks surprised at himself, like his mouth's working separately from his brain. That's fine. His brain will catch up.

"What's his name?"

"Her." He swallows hard. "Kayla."

I laugh at him, a nice laugh, an "isn't all this justtoosilly?" laugh. Then I bend forward at the waist and find his dick, starting to soften a little but still at full salute. I take my tits with both hands and push them onto either side, enveloping him entirely with the hot flesh of my bosom.

I spit onto where his dick is touching me. My nipples are rubbing together and I groan with the pleasure. Waves of warm sensation radiate up my breasts and down into my stomach and groin and I start pulling myself up and down the entire length of his cock.

"How old is Kayla?"

He's probably starting to feel a little sick now. That's a normal sensation when you're standing on the precipice and looking down at the abyss of your own suppressed urges. "Why do you want to knowthat?" he says, playing genuinely shocked, more to convincehimselfthat he's not really going along with all this.

"Doesn't matter," I say squeezing his fuckstick with my big tits. "That's how the game works."

"I don't know if I want to play this game," he says, "sorry. Is that okay?"

"Why?" I ask, as innocently as you please.

"Because," he says, a little of that old anger creeping back into his voice, "she's young, okay? Younger than you."

"Oh wow," I say, as if this is the first time I'd heard of the concept. "Younger than me? That's pretty young." The whole time his dick keeps disappearing and reappearing between my breasts, the head pushing up to just in front of my lips, feeling little puffs of my hot breath as I talk.

"I think you should stop." Famous last words. The important thing to note here, ladies and gentlemen, is that the subject, though far superior in strength and size, makes no physical attempt to remove his genitals from the all-loving embrace of my grade-A, pussy-slick tit fuck. "Maybe we should stop."

That ring burning a hole in your pocket, Ricky baby?

I don't stop. I'm never going to stop again. For the rest of this guy's life, he's mine now, more than any other woman's, because I'm about to get inside of him in a way no one's ever been inside of him. I'm about to penetrate him as deep and as hard as any dirty, wonderful, adulterous hotel fuck in the history of man.

Don't call me a slut; I'm a cock hunter. I've got this guy's wedding tackle in my big pink bear trap and I'm gonna hang him over my fireplace for my friends to ooh and aah at.

"Listen, Rick," I say, adopting my matter-of-fact lawyerly demeanor. Perfectly designed for this exact circumstance. Showmanship.

"Slap!" His dick slips out from between my tits, and I wedge it firmly back in. "Ricky baby, listen to me. What I'm offering you here is the best orgasm of your life. Something you're going to remember till the month after your funeral's ended. You're going to come so hard you're going to shoot the back of my fucking head off."

His breathing becomes audible, but he says nothing, listening to me weave my spell.

"But you've gotta do it my way. The only way to get a good orgasm—a trulygreatorgasm--is to do something you've never done before, to destroy one of your own taboos, break your own rules. To do something dirtier than you've ever dared before."

"If you do exactly as I say, if you tell the truth and win the game, I'll teach you how to feel tings you never felt."

Now I lower my voice, conspiratorial, and lower my head to begin lapping gingerly at his bouncing cock between words.

"You can blame it all on me Rick. I made you do it. I'm such a filthy, perverted, dirty truck stop slut Imadeyou do it. How were you to know?"

I slam my head down onto his dick and take it in as deep as I can with my tits in the way, then pull it out again. Rick moans quietly. "I'm the devil Rick. I'm sick. Blame me, and no one will ever know."

Rick starts to hump again, fast but in short bursts, almost subconsciously. "Know what? I'm not even sure what we're talking about..."

"Am I better than your wife, Rick?"

"What?"

"Answer my question. Am I better than Alice? Do I suck dick better than her? I want to, Rick. I want to make you forget that fucking whore, I want to be your woman, baby."

I pull my tits away and suck him in earnest again, head bouncing up and down on his stiff pole, hands massaging the base and his tortured, swollen balls.

"Guh," he says, "y—yes. Yes you—"

"I suck your cum out better? You like fucking my throat more than fucking that whore wife of yours? Come on Rick, I wanna hear you say it."

"You suck b-better than—" I think he starts to pull over. I'm beyond noticing.

"Than Alice. Say I suck cock better than Alice."

"You suck dick better than my wife."

"Who?"

"Alice."

I whine with demonic joy. "Oh fuck, Rick, you just made me so wet. Fuck, my pussy fucking flooded when you said I sucked better than your fat whore wife. Feel how wet I am."

He palms my pussy, rolling his finger over the hood of my clit, applying light pressure.

"Call your wife a whore, baby," I say. "Call little Asslick a dumb fucking whore."

"M-my wife is a...fuck!"

His hips jerk, as he almost comes then and there, but I slack off, squeeze the bottom of his dick with my hand. I'm not through yet. Not by a long shot.

"What was that, lover?"

"My wife is a whore."

"Who is?"

"Alice is a whore. Alice is a fucking slut."

He's gritting his teeth now, using both hands to try and force my head onto his cock, as if to gag me with it. I have to use great force to pull it out when I want to ask another question.

"Tell me!" I scream.

"Oh, baby, you're so much better at sucking dick than my fucking whore wife."Grind! "Fuck, you're so much better than that slut. I love it when you suck my fucking dick dry baby."Thrust! "You're so much better than Alice!"

"Mmm, slap my ass baby." He slaps my ass four times, incredibly hard. So hard I can feel the force move up my spine and set my skull vibrating around his cock like I'm biting onto a live wire.

"Call me Lisa," I gasp, "my name's Lisa."

"Oh, fuck, Lisa, your mouth feels so good!"

"Do you love me baby?"

"Oh, God I love you!"

"Do you love me more than Alice?"

"Fuck, God please, don't—"

I swallow once hard and reiterate. "Tell me you love me more than your wife, Rick. Tell me that you love fucking my throat so much that you'll call the mother of your child a filthy whore. Make me your new woman, Ricky."

"FUCK! OH FUCK, YES! I LOVE YOU LISA! God, I love you so MUCH! Oh, FUCK!" His hips gyrate wildly, lifting him inches off the seat as he keeps screaming. "I love your throat more than I love Alice, more than I love my FILTHY WHORE WIFE. Fuck, fuck, FU-UUUUCK.

Every time he says "whore" or "Alice" I can feel his balls clench a little tighter in my massaging hand.

"Good," I murmure around his cockhead, "now...call me Kayla."

He looks down at me in dismay. "No, no I can't—that's—"

"Call me Kayla, Rick. Call me by your daughter's name."

"Lisa..." Genuine begging.

"Kayla," I say, matter-of-factly.

"kayla," he whispers, weak, broken.

"Good boy. Now I want you to close your eyes, Rick, and pretend it's your little baby girl down here."

"Oh, Kayla—"

"Come on baby, let's go. You wanna win the game, don't you? We've already come so far. It'd be a shame to lose now." His dick keeps pumping sloppily up at my face, occasionally popping into my open mouth.

He closes his eyes. From that point on, he doesn't say a word, but I can tell he's listening. In fact, from the look of concentration on his face, my words are the only things hecanhear. I'd be surprised if he noticed an atomic bomb going off across the empty highway.

"Daddy?" No answer, but rapt attention. I slowly stroke his cock and continuously kiss his head with full lips.

"Remember when you came into my room and tucked me in? I was wearing my big t-shirt and my pink undies, and Mom had gone to bed, and you came in late because I had a nightmare and pet me on the head and sat with me until I fell asleep again. Do you remember?"

I went silent, letting the mental image form in his head as I gave him a few more languid strokes.

"And you watched me, Daddy, while I was sleeping. And you thought about how cute I was, and how much you loved me. And you thought..."

His brow knit in concern. Quickly: "No, you didn't eventhinkit. But it was there. You didn't consider it, it justhappened. It just...occurred to you how nice it would be to touch my hair?"

He places his hand on the back of my head and ran his fingers through my red hair, no doubt imagining his daughter's brown or tawny blond. His dick throbs against my lips.

"How nice it feels to sit and stroke my back while I sleep?" I continue the chant, no longer questions, just statements, simply a story. "How nice it is when I'm finally asleep to bend down and kiss me on the warm back. How nice it would be, maybe, if no one would ever know...to kiss a little lower on my back." His hand slides down accordingly.

"To pull off my little pink panties while I'm sleeping and kiss me right on the butt." He squeezes each stinging cheek, then slides his hand sideways in between them. "And I'm still breathing slow, Daddy, so you decide to open me up and taste it, just for a second. And your big, hot tongue licks against my little virgin pussy and butthole, and you can smell me and feel my warm skin on your face. And then while I'm still sleeping, you pull my little panties up and sneak out, and you think no one will ever know." Rick moans.

"But I wasn't asleep Daddy," I say. "And I knew what you were doing. I could feel it."

I could swear he whimpers as a big drop of precum squeezes out of his straining dick and I slurp it up. "And I wanted you to Daddy. I wanted you to touch me all over."

He grunts, "Kayluhhhh..." as his hand digs deeper between my ass cheeks, searching for my pussy lips.

"I wanted your pee pee to get hard in my mouth, Daddy, I wanted to suck on it like a lollipop," I say as I lick him from root to tip. He starts to slip a finger into me and I wiggle it out. "No, Daddy, I want you in my butt. Please, put it in my butt."

I arch my back and push my tight pink asshole towards his hand. "Put your finger inside my asshole, Daddy." Then I whine, mimicking a little kid who wants a piece of candy in the grocery store checkout line. "Pleeeeaasse!"

"Oh, baby," Rick mutters, squirming his finger into my anus up to the first knuckle. He eases it in a little farther and I do my best painful (but delighted) gasp. "Ooh, yeah, Daddy, right in my little butthole."

"Oh fuck," Rick is muttering, "Oh fuck oh fuck..."

"Put it in me, Daddy. Put your fat dick into my tight little ass, Daddy."

He forces his finger all the way into my asshole. A sharp cramp shoots into the depths of my stomach, and, simultaneously, he thrusts his dick, now harder than ever, up into my mouth and forces my head down until my nose is nestled against his balls.

"Gggglll! Oh, fugg be, Daggy," I manage, choking on his dick and enjoying the feeling of my cramped stomach beginning to relax into the suction and pumping of his finger in and out of my butthole.

"Oh, Kayla! Fuck...Daddy's going to come, soon baby."

"Oh, Daddy," I gasp, "your dick feels so good in my little baby asshole. Will you please play with my ass for real?!" I jerk faster than ever, my hands a blur, bringing him to the edge of shooting and elongating the moment for as long as possible.

"Yes, baby!"

His finger digs around in my butt; I can feel the tip of his probing finger deep inside my asshole and guts; I want a cock there badly, and I let him know it.

"Really? You promise?! Oh, FUCK, DADDY PLEASE PROMISE YOU'LL SLIDE YOUR BIG COCK INTO MY TINY ASSHOLE!"

"I promise, baby, I promise!"

"Promise you'll FUCK me Daddy, promise you'll hold me down and shove it in and make me CRY!"

I fuck his finger, forcing him to keep his hand rigid, treating it like a cock, moving my ass sinuously back and forth onto it. He inserts a second finger and I scream, feeling myself stretch as it edges all the way in, quicker than the first.

"AAAAAH! PROMISE YOU'LL ASSFUCK ME, DADDY! PROMISE! PROMISE!"

"I PROMISE," he screams, and I ram my ass down onto his hand, at the same time taking his dick all the way into my throat for the last time. I start swallowing, sucking the thick cum out of him, trying to milk him completely dry.

As he goes into the orgasm, the dam finally bursts entirely. Every urge in Rick's body comes spilling out. He starts to talk non-stop, voice tensed, clear, like a shaman chanting a spell, or a President taking his oath.

"I'm going to fuck you, baby! I'm going to come in at night and pull your panties down and lick your little asshole and hold your head down against the pillow and push my big dick in as far as it'll go! I'm going to ass fuck you baby girl! I'm going to cum inside your asshole every night, I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE and fuck your little holes until I fill you up with my cuuuUUUUMMMM—"

His balls lurch up against his dick and a jet of cum launches out the tip of his cock and hits the back of my throat, boiling hot, moving fast, and immediately followed by three more thick splashes of cum that leave me gagging as I struggle to swallow it all.

But these are only the forerunners. His cock keeps jerking, he keeps cumming into my body again and again, groaning loud enough to rock the entire truck, hips banging into my face, hand forcing my head down onto his gushing dick.

"KAYLA!" he screams as the jolts of cum became more intense, finally peaking with one massive expulsion of cum that fills my throat, my mouth, my cum-filled cheeks and dribbles out, slithering in white rivulets down the length of his cock.

I swallow the load of cum in my mouth and quickly yank his dick out, continuing to jerk him off slowly as I lick the last of the pearly cum off his thighs and belly.

As I slam the passenger side door behind me and hop down onto the sidewalk (still barefoot), I pull my sports bra over my head and stuff my boobs inside it. After all, I was in a residential neighborhood now; no place to let your tits hang out. The little kids at the lemonade stand across the street stare at me in undisguised awe. I smile and wave.

Rick doesn't notice them. He stares straight ahead through the windshield. He barely even twitches when I say "so long, thanks for the ride."

So I add, "and the meal," and laugh. That he at least turns his head for.

"Uh, yeah."

Poor Rick.

"Well," he says, "so long," and starts to put the idling truck into gear.

"Rick," I add, "you might want to put that ring back on now."

Rick looks at me like he doesn't even know to what I'm referring, then painfully, slowly, removes the wedding ring from his left pocket. He looks at it, then at me in a strange way I've seen only a thousand times before. I've got many converts under my belt, and it's been years since my trophy case was wanting.

He puts it on. He looks at it on his hand. It doesn't look right. He almost tries it on another finger, but decides to forget it for now, to just focus on driving. A last glance to make sure I was real, and not just some demonic manifestation of his Christian guilt. I'm grinning wide and bright.

"Much love, honey," I say, and turn on my bare heel as if I were in ten-inch pumps, walking in the direction of my family home, a little ticky-tacky house about half a mile away. Rick's truck pulls away from the curb and down the road to Hell.

Like I said, there are advantages to being a slut. You'd almost call them powers. I would. Some sluts use their powers for good. On the other hand, some sluts are the fucking Devil.

As I pass the lemonade stand, the boy's head pivots on his neck like a surveillance camera, eyes locked on my bouncing boobs. The girl elbows him and he snaps to attention. I'm trying to whistle something cool, something appropriate for the occasion, something approaching Hitchcock's "Twisted Nerve," but it's hard to keep from giggling.

As Matt gathers me in his arms and I push him up against the side of our house, I already feel my body relaxing into a deep, soothing love. Being with Matty is the only time I really feel like myself. I can finally really relax, my mind, my soul, my body. Even my various orifices tend to be more relaxed, to open more easily to his prodding fingers and familiar penis.