Riding With The Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy birthday, baby bro," I whisper into his ear.

"I missed you," he says and we kiss deeply.

"You smell like sex," I say.

"Mmm, you too." He's slid his hand down the back of my pants and is already fingering my asshole. The two of them are practically best friends.

"Come on," I say, "I've been waiting for an ass fuck from my little brother for months."

I grab his hand and am about to drag him down to the grass of the little side lawn then and there, but he's already pulling away.

"Come on, Matty, don't make me beg. I need you inside me."

"I know Sis, me too, but I've gotta go right now."

"What?!"

He's already backing towards the gate.

"I've got to go over to Josh's. He's having some kind of [Britney Emergency]. I promise, we'll find time."

I can actually feel myself getting red in the face. I'm not a woman who likes to give up dick.

"Hey, what gives?! Who's smell is that on you?"

As he's opening the gate: "Let's just say I'm having [A Happy Birthday]."

As the gate closes, I run to it and make one final plea. "When are you coming back, b?"

He turns back and smiles at me "soon, I promise! We've got a lot to talk about; remind me to tell you about [Drama Club]!" Then he disappears behind the front garden wall.

So there I am, stranded again, standing with a soaking and swollen pussy and a belly full of cum, with no one to talk to and wondering what the hell "Drama Club" is supposed to mean anyway.

I sigh. I feel a little like crying.

But that's before I go inside. Inside, well, that's when things [change for the better].