All Comments on 'Rig Runner'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
payenbrantpayenbrantover 6 years ago
As always enjoyed it...

...of course I had to get past all the rapey rape at the beginning! :-) You draw a very good picture with your story with the setting and technology as well. Well done.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I... Okay then.

The start of this was SO more severe than all but about one of your stories that I wasn't quite sure that I'd even make it through this one.

Of course, somehow you managed to completely draw me in by the end of the story. Goddamnit.

I sort of feel like I'm a UNN citizen faced by a Borealean every time I read one of your stories. They don't even turn me on, for fuck's sake, but I'm utterly drawn in and intrigued by them anyways.

Can't wait for the next one,

DarkSable.

(P.S. I don't know if you have an editor or if you've studied enough to be that good at self-editing... but props to your editor. You have some of the cleanest work on this website, to the point I was flat out shocked when I noticed a typo in this story.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

another great story from the master, thanks for your writing

ReGatsReGatsover 6 years ago

And once again, the story is new and different, proving that Snekguy can take a simple fetish and run with it as long as they please. At this point, I've stopped counting the number of Borlean stories there are out there.

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 6 years ago
GOOD

It's good, 5/5. Though I'd prefer less setting explanation and more "brasstacks"

still a solid 5

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

So what's next in the story pipe line.

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Space

Another great space story from a master! Can't wait for the next one!

Semper Fi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

I love this one so much! Can we get Rig Runner 2 please?

ChocolateAmazon10ChocolateAmazon10over 6 years ago
Amazing like always!

Great story! (like usual)

Keep up the amazing work!

SnekguySnekguyover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the feedback and support guys, I read all your comments and emails, I'm glad you liked this one so much!

@TLB1981

Up next is a fantasy/sci-fi hybrid I've been working on for a while called Grave Goods, I'm about 50,000 words in, and you can read it in its unfinished state on my Patreon if you'd like. It should be finished and uploaded here probably near the end of the month.

After that I'm doing a Pinwheel story centered around the Betelgeusians.

@Anonymous

I have been striving to improve my editing process lately, I'm encouraged that it's noticeable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope this isn't the last we hear from those two.

A cameo in another story at the least.

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago
Shore leave

Are there going to be any more shore leave for Raz and Stan and the two from purple heart I would like to see what happens in ether way.

SnekguySnekguyover 6 years agoAuthor
@TLB1981

No plans for more Stan and Raz at the moment, but I have plans to write a short about the couple from Splashdown at some point. I've started writing a succubus story based on the Goetic demons on a whim too, so you'll probably see that soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always a pleasure

I'm convinced you are incapable of writing a bad story.

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

What about moralez and kaisha will they have any shore leave.

nearknearkover 6 years ago
Thank you

Wow! I've never read read a story such long on Literotica. Mostly I use interest after a few pages. But Your story is absolutely fantastastic. I couldn't stop reading to the end.

Thanks for sharing such a great piece of literature

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 6 years ago
Nothing short of... FUCKING EPIC!

Would you be kind enough to introduce me to a Nazka? Your stories in this genre are without equal.

I read your comment that you are writing a succubus story. Please... succubus stories, or bitches that tail drain cock are my favorite. Looking forward to your submission soon!

Again, your work is nothing short of.... FUCKING EPIC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Coalition founding race

Are you still working on the story about the founding race of the coalition...forgot their name but they were mentioned in the highway to krell story, I read a comment where you were writing one about them

SnekguySnekguyover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the support and feedback guys, I read all of your comments!

@Anonymous:

Yes, I'm still planning on writing the Broker story, though it may be some months yet before I can get to it. I have to finish Goetic Justice and Grave Goods first (both of which you can read right now in their unfinished state on my Patreon page) and then start the Betelgeusian story. I have another request month lined up that I might do before that too, so if you have any requests or ideas, send them my way!

@TLB1981

That's something I definitely want to do eventually, I'd like to do a 'shore leave' story for each of the couples. Right now I have more detailed plans for one with the couple from Splashdown, and one for Lena and Sleethe from Highway to Krell.

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

Cool I'm looking forward to seeing to read them. Thanks for being open to the suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

I think you should do another one like splashdown where the human male takes control

scorge30scorge30over 6 years ago
I hope that the author with write a follow on

I would like to see Ericksen and Nazka together again for more fun, but maybe not so much on opposite sides this time.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 6 years ago

I've read most of your stories by now, and this one is easily one of my favorites. If not number 1 then definitely top 3. I realize it's not been that long but I really hope you'll write a sequel or a "shore leave" type of thing even if that's not technically what it would be, but like anything with them just meeting up again and either finding a way to be together seriously or keep it 'really' long distance with spontaneous meet-ups.

Oh, and I'd also like to echo that comment about wanting to see more of Moralez and Kaisha.

Falling_dawnFalling_dawnalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

I absolutely loved every second of this read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Make a sequal! PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story

needs a sequel... Eriksen needs to succumb to his alpha

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One issue...

Bit of a contradiction on page 12

First:

Like his father used to say, God had given man a cock and a brain, but only enough blood to power one at once.

Then a few paragraphs later:

"Take me for instance, I never even knew my father, my mother had unprotected sex with a UNN pilot when she was working as a waitress on an orbital station. She was young and impressionable, he was making the most of his shore leave while their carrier resupplied, then just like that she was landed with a kid and he was never to be seen again. I don't hate him for it, he probably had no way to know about me, but it's a good example of how we propagate as fast as we do."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed reading this to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
surely room for a sequel?

Really enjoying your writing. Just hoping you have a sequel to this one. Some unfinished business

Thanks

biercebierceover 4 years ago
Wow

What a great love story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ebook here we come?

Great story, might make status as an ebook if you can find it in yourself to edit out some of the hotter scenes.. maybe a screenplay? Best of luck..

CheeachaserCheeachaseralmost 4 years ago
I do always enjoy your work.

Making my way through all of your writing (albeit out of order).

Thank you for givong me something to read outside of.my standard bread and butter.

The vanilla femdom is rather difficult to locate, so thank you for that as well. Though I suppose it isn't sceictly vanillla, it works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Took some liberties with this one didnt you...

Dont get me wrong, it was a good story except for a couple... uh... mistakes in the way things work. Like when he spaced her pack yet she survived with a simple re-breather... wouldnt happen. Tough or not the fact is that with zero atmo she would have blown up like pulling a fish to the surface from 1k feet down.

And since his pistol wasnt a rail gun, we can only assume it was powder driven. And powder needs a spark and fire to operate... neither of which are possible with no oxygen.

Find a way to work those out and itll be much more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
scientifically accurate, actually

the other fellow mentioned that your story's got some inaccuracies - namely, that Nazka would be unable to survive space with only an oxygen mask, and Eriksen's conventional firearm would not be able to fire in a vacuum.

Neither of these are true, actually; tests done on various earth species from dogs to chimps to (involuntarily) humans show that we can survive, depending on the specific circumstances, for at least a minute or two with no protective gear; and being equipped with an oxygen mask probably only helped her chances (source: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/survival-in-space-unprotected-possible/).

Moreover, every gunpowder and smokeless powder ever produced contains its own oxidizer, meaning it can sustain combustion in the abscence of air. Firerarms with a conventional propellant would operate perfectly well in space as they do on Earth. (sources: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokeless_powder and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder#Composition_and_characteristics).

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
Literally incredible

But entertaining and even cute enough to compensate...Thanks

Cor007Cor007about 3 years ago

Liberties? (Anonymous)

I am afraid you are the one ignoring facts.

Going from earth atm to vacuum is not like pulling a fish from 1000 feet deep, because that is about 30 Atm difference and *is* lethal very soon. But 1 Atm difference is like ascending 33 feet in water.

Divers that ascend do so gradually to avoid gas bubbles in their blood, but even if they have an emergency and come up from too deep, as soon as they surface they are placed in a decompression tank and survive.

So even if the vacuum decompression was too much, the restoration of pressure in the airlock would be enough to remove any consequences.

Re firing a round in vacuum: there simply is not enough time for surrounding air to interact with a bullet's charge, so by definition the charge has to be self-contained to fire and the only consequence of firing in vacuum is that the bullet travels further due to lack of air resistance, in fact it will continue traveling forever until it hits something or gravitation pulls it into an atmosphere where it slows down.

wheels0132wheels0132over 2 years ago

Another awesome story from Snekguy! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dogshit fic, are you mentally capable of writing one where the human is able to stand up for himself, and not submit like a little bitch the moment a cat appears? This one is even worse, he fails to space the alpha, becomes her bitch immediately and falls in love with her? Go fuck yourself dumbfuck

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this - 5* of course.

if you're thinking of publishing you seem to repeated have problems with homophones particularly :-

reigns - what a king does

reins - steering and braking system on a horse

reined in - slow the action

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I guess if you're into the ruff stuff, Nazka would be kind of fun to have sex with. Can't imagine my little man size dick would do her any good though. But it's more about doing good for myself when it really comes down to it, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, she was definitely a psychopath. She never did seem too broken up about her entire crew getting horribly killed through spacing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

SIMILAR Stories