Rig Runner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her hand away from her chest, her straw-colored fur now stained crimson, and she flicked something across the room. It hit the door with a metallic clang, Eriksen turning his head in an attempt to see what it was. He felt her claws on his scalp as she forced him back down, his face buried between her legs once more.

"Gotta dig out the bullets you put in me before I heal over them, and any fabric they took along for the ride, or I might get an infection. What are these, nine-millimeter? These were never gonna kill me, didn't even penetrate my muscle layer. Your grouping is a joke by the way."

Impossible, he had unloaded his gun into her at point blank range and yet she was treating them like little more than bee stings. Just how tough were these aliens? What did it take to put one down? He continued his work, lapping at her hot flesh as she dug out another bullet, dropping it to the floor and mopping at the blood with her now ruined shirt.

"Why are you doing that now?" Eriksen asked, his question muffled by her loins. "Doesn't it hurt?"

"Yeah, it hurts, but a little pain with your sex is like seasoning on your meat. Maybe you like it plain and tasteless, but I like it hot. I want it to burn all the way down. Reminds me that I'm alive."

She flicked another bullet at the door, and it made a sound like spit landing in a spittoon from an old cowboy movie.

"You're insane," Eriksen replied, "is your whole race this crazy or is it just you?"

She forced his face back down again, taking pleasure in watching him struggle, her thick juices wetting his burning cheeks as he reluctantly resumed his work. Despite the circumstances, his body was betraying him to her, an erection that he could have used to hammer steel straining at his underwear. Don't stick your dick in crazy, that was a wise old adage, but it was starting to look like he wouldn't have a choice. What scared him more was that he was starting to think that he might enjoy it.

"Let me tell you something about Borealans, boy, we rule through strength." She shivered happily as he circled her twitching opening with his tongue, then carried on. "Like oil in water, the fittest and most aggressive rise to the top. They feel an urge to climb just as a bubble of air at the bottom of a drink does. They can't help their nature, and so they fight, and every fight that they win elevates their position in the pack."

Eriksen had been right about their hierarchy then, that was why her pack had been so afraid of her. She had probably kicked each of their asses in turn to get to the top rung of the ladder.

"But that's also how we breed. You see, when someone challenges us or steps out of line, it gets our blood flowing. When there's a fight, it gets us going somethin' fierce, hot and ready like you wouldn't believe. The adrenaline, the emotion, the pain and excitement. When all's done there's a winner and a loser, and they're both raring to go, so the victor fucks their new subordinate into the ground and ensures that only the best genes are passed on."

"Jesus, don't you get hurt?"

"Yeah but that's all part of the fun, and we don't go down easy like you humans. These bullet wounds will be healed by tomorrow, and I've had far worse than that. You can see the scars on my body, each one is either a lesson learned, or a battle won. See the one across my belly?"

She let him come up to get a look at it, then pushed his head back down with her giant hand, smirking at him.

"That was my old Alpha, he used to cut me up pretty good when I stepped out of line. Sometimes I'd shirk my duties just to get a rise out of him. I miss the way he'd slam me up against the bulkhead and fuck me until I was sore. He became a real whelp when I finally took him down, but you humans, you're different. By this point, a Borealan would be doing anything I asked of him. It's fun for a while to make a defeated foe your personal plaything, but it gets boring fast. You though, you're still fighting me, still talking shit."

She gripped a handful of his hair and tugged him up, his face wet with her emission, and grinned down at him as he caught his breath.

"I hope you can hold out as long as you claim, I hope you fight me tooth and nail the whole way. If you were a Borealan, I'd use my claws to teach you some manners, but a human wouldn't survive that. It keeps the tension going, keeps me angry. I should have done this a long time ago."

"You really are fucking crazy," he spat, and she laughed at him as she pressed her thighs around his head.

"That's the spirit, now get back to work. I can still cut this little experiment short if you displease me."

Damn, it felt like she could have crushed a cantaloupe with her thighs, and he kept up his licking. He closed his eyes and really went to town on her, trying to distract himself from the urgent ache in his loins. The quicker he got her off, the quicker he could get back to planning some kind of escape. Some part of him wanted her though, some carnal and self-destructive facet of his psyche wanted to see just what she could do to him. She was a couple of beers short of a six-pack and the most impressive woman he had ever laid eyes on. In his morbid curiosity, he wondered just how far she could take him, what sex with her might feel like...

Cool it, Eriksen, you can get Stockholm syndrome later. Right now you need a way off this freighter that doesn't involve becoming some kind of pet for this alien. The shuttle, it was still in the hangar bay, that was his only bet right now. Perhaps he could wait until she fell asleep before sneaking away to steal it? He could fly it for sure, but would she be negligent enough to leave him unsupervised? Somehow he doubted that.

She dragged her sharp claws from the small of his back up to his shoulder blades, leaving burning trails in his skin, not enough to draw blood but enough that it roused him from his daydreams of escape. He gasped as if someone had just dumped a bucket of ice water over his head.

"You're slacking," she chuckled, her tone oddly seductive. She discarded another bullet, rolling her shoulders as she endured the pain, her claws drumming on his head as she seemed to compose herself. "Kiss my thigh," she said, picking up her heavy handgun and pressing it against his scalp. "Tease me a little, I want to enjoy your tongue a while longer before I come all over your face."

His cheeks reddened at her vulgarity, and he glared up at her from between her legs, his brow furrowed.

"Yeah, that look, I like that. You fucking hate me, don't you?" She jabbed him with the gun's barrel. "Get to it."

"What's so great about my tongue anyway?" Eriksen asked. "You act like nobody has ever eaten you out before, is that not something you guys do? For someone who claims to be a badass pirate, you're trembling like a leaf. It might be cute if you weren't such a cunt."

She laughed heartily at that, rolling her head back, her ample breasts shaking as they hung from her chest.

"Come here, and I'll show you."

She dropped the gun on the bed and released his arms from her tail, reaching down to lift him under the arms as if he were a child, closing her legs and sitting him on her lap. He began to protest, but she cut him off before he could get a word in, sinking her fingers into his hair and taking a harsh grip. She snaked her other hand under his body to support him, leaning him almost prone in her arms, bringing her face down to meet his as his eyes widened in surprise.

Full and soft, her lips locked with his own, the familiar metallic taste of someone else's saliva setting his neurons alight like a spark in dry grass. She didn't seem to care that her own juices were on his breath. It wasn't fair, the sensation of her kiss was too familiar, so tender that it brought back memories of his past lovers and the emotions that he had associated with them. His body flooded with warmth as he melted into her embrace, a new calm overcoming his embarrassment. He had always been a sucker for a good kiss, and now his Achilles heel was coming back to bite him in the ass.

He felt her tongue probe his mouth, her kiss becoming more aggressive and invasive, pushing past his lips to explore him. It was big, tapered, seemingly unending as it piled into his head and bulged his cheeks. He understood what she had meant now, the underside was as smooth as his own when he ran his far smaller organ over it, but the top was rough and covered in dull barbs. It was like a cat's tongue, like sandpaper, not enough to be unpleasant but he could imagine how careful one would have to be with such a tongue if they were performing oral sex on a partner of either gender.

Eriksen battled against it as it pushed deeper, strong and thick, the roving muscle pushing his own aside with little effort as it glanced his throat. She felt him flinch and tightened her grip on him, his eyes watering as she pushed into his gullet and he struggled to suppress a gag. She could have choked him out with it if she had been so inclined, perhaps she wanted him to know it. Instead, she withdrew and limited herself to a passionate, greedy kiss that sapped the strength from his body.

She was wanton, shameless, her saliva leaking from their joined lips as her long organ coiled and twisted inside his mouth as if it had a life of its own. She left no part of him untouched, practically fucking him with her tongue, a lurid sex act more than anything resembling a kiss. He started to see darkness creeping at the corners of his vision. She wasn't giving him room to breathe, she probably hadn't taken his smaller lung capacity into account.

Just as he felt as if he might pass out, she broke off with a wet smack, a strand of her drool breaking to fall to his chin as she hovered over him. He was red-faced, panting, his whole body tingling as if she had hooked him up to an electrical current. He realized how he must look and tried his best not to appear like she had just subjected him to the most intense kiss of his life, struggling to sit upright as she cradled him in her arms.

"Did you like that, boy? Now who's trembling like a leaf?"

"Y-You...get the fuck off me, idiot."

She opened her legs wide, and Eriksen fell between them, landing on the carpet at the foot of the bed as she laughed at him. She quickly trapped him between her silky thighs again, the cold gun barrel pressing against the top of his head.

"As you wish. Now pick up where you left off, maybe I'll give you another kiss if you do a good job."

"I'd rather-"

She cut him off, waving a clawed finger at him as if she was telling off a naughty child. He scowled at her and complied, pressing his lips against her inner thigh and kissing it softly, tasting her sweat and feeling the warmth of her skin on his tongue. He shouldn't be this excited, he needed to control himself, but he couldn't refrain from running his fingertips along the glass-smooth surface as he mouthed and crawled down towards her knee. It was like there was a fog hanging over his brain, seeping into the cracks and crevices, muddling his thoughts with a lust that seemed to surge through his veins like blood.

She kept the gun trained on him, more for her own amusement than anything else, biting her lip as he played his soft tongue over her sensitive flesh. She waved the gun, gesturing to her other thigh, and he moved over to oblige her. This time he sucked at her skin, leaving red welts, biting gently as she gasped and her eyelids fluttered.

"Yeah, yeah like that..." Her chest rose and fell rhythmically, her breathing heavy and regular, her yellow eyes tracking him as he moved. "Now my abs. I saw the way you looked at them, you've never seen anything like that on one of your scrawny human girls, right?"

She lifted his chin with the barrel of her revolver, turning his face up so that she could see his expression, a mixture of indignation and seething arousal that he would never have admitted to her even under pain of death. She wet her lips with her pink tongue, her free hand rising to cup one of her breasts, the supple fat spilling between her fingers as she kneaded and squeezed.

"Don't make me ask again," she whispered, her soft voice as suggestive as it was threatening.

He crawled his lips up her hip, kissing and nibbling as he went, feeling her massive body jerk and twitch at the lightest touch. Her armor wasn't impenetrable then, he had some leverage over her. Perhaps he could find some way to turn her overactive sex drive to his advantage. He slipped his tongue into her navel as he passed it, moving up past her belly and feeling the hardness of her abdominal muscles greet him, tensing as he traced their contours with the tip of his tongue. He kissed their firm surface, feeling her twitch beneath his lips, her skin so damp that she might have just left a shower. That was the problem with wearing all leather clothing, almost being spaced, and then being shot probably contributed too.

He followed one of the pink scars with the tip of his tongue, feeling her shiver as if it was more sensitive than the surrounding skin. Fortunately, her grip on the gun was firm and steady, or he would have worried that she might blow his head off by accident.

Her body really was amazing, not that he'd ever let her know that. The environment of their native planet must have been harsh indeed to produce this kind of figure. Her muscles were like rock, but her skin was as smooth and soft as satin, so inviting that he had to make a conscious effort to refrain from stroking her too conspicuously. He wasn't going to let her get to him, his primary concern was escaping, not indulging her.

"Okay, finish me off," she muttered. She urged him down with the barrel of her revolver, Eriksen continuing his licking as he went, her breathing growing labored as he neared her loins. She was absolutely dripping, a fat, clear rope hanging from her rosy flesh. She parted her labia with her fingers in invitation to him. As much as Eriksen was an unwilling participant, he was also a man, and he couldn't stave off the fresh surge of desire as her sex dripped an inch from his face. He hesitated for a moment, Nazka shivering as he breathed warm air on her swollen nethers, then she took him by the hair again and slammed him down. She closed her cushiony thighs around his head to trap him there, pliant despite the powerful muscles that lurked beneath the fat, and he felt her juices spill around his mouth.

She rolled her hips as he mouthed and lapped at her vulva, grinding against his face as if seeking out more stimulation, those mesmerizing abs twisting and flexing above him. Her flesh was almost hot enough to burn, her movements incessant, she was really enjoying herself. She dropped the gun, and her free hand found one of her breasts again, adding to the sensations as her human partner worked.

He found what felt like a clitoris with his questing tongue, larger than that of a human due to her exaggerated size, but anatomically similar. She shuddered violently as he explored it with his tongue, a sharp gasp escaping her lips, her grip on his hair tightening and sending a confused pulse of pleasure down his spine.

"T-There, if you so much as slow down I'll...I'll..."

She trailed off, a suitable threat escaping her as he pressed his lips around the firm nub of flesh, sucking it into his mouth and trapping it. He circled it with his damp muscle, painting it with his saliva, lashing its smooth surface as Nazka growled her appreciation. It shook his bones, her thighs trembling as they pressed against his cheeks, he could feel that she was getting close. He couldn't help but feel a little pride for having reduced this hulking beast to a whimpering bowl of jello, she wasn't so tough. Perhaps it wasn't exactly due to his sexual prowess, but it was still nice to get back at her in some way.

He reached up a finger, slipping it into her opening. She was so wet that it went in with almost no friction. He had to fight the urge to withdraw his finger as her walls closed around it like a vice, as if a fist gloved in damp silk was squeezing his digit, the strength of her muscles enough to hurt. She was so much larger than him, how could she be this tight? Was it just because she was so developed? It felt like she could have crushed his bones if she had applied too much pressure.

He felt his heart skip a beat as he imagined what it would feel like to push his cock in there. Her passage was massaging him as if the fingers of a masseuse were pressing down on his digit from all sides, hot and slippery, her undulating muscles trying to draw him deeper with their rolling motions.

He trapped her engorged clitoris between his lips and battered it with glances of his tongue, probing his finger deeper inside her as her pointed claws pricked at his scalp, her excitement dampening her thighs and running down the edge of the bed. Her long, fuzzy tail coiled around one of his legs reflexively, her hips swaying as she tried to fuck his face in her fugue. Both of her hands were on his head now, trying to force him deeper, her syrupy juices sticking his face to her thighs.

Nazka tensed, her whole body going as stiff as a board and her loins closing around Eriksen's finger with a force that could have turned coal to diamonds. Powerful contractions rocked her body, beads of fresh sweat decorating her dark skin, catching the light and making her shuddering form seem to shine as her orgasm tore through her. Her emission gushed forth, splashing his face with her thick fluids, strands of it hanging from his chin in ropes as she let slip an unbecoming cry. She lay back on the bed, her spine arching off the sheets as Eriksen kept up his licking, her steely thighs threatening to pop his head like a ripe cherry as she held him there. He sank his fingers into the meat of her ass for purchase, springy muscle beneath the ample fat rising up to meet them as she tensed and twitched, lost in the throes of her climax.

She eventually fell back to the bed, flinching as stray pulses of lingering pleasure wracked her body, her afterglow drowning her in euphoria. She lay there for a minute or two with a peaceful smile on her face, her grip on Eriksen's hair still firm as she encouraged him to keep up his slow licking. She rose on her elbows to look down at him as he kneeled between her legs, the human's red face coated in her juices, linked to her loins and her thighs with clear strands that broke to fall heavily to the carpet.

"Don't look so indignant," she said with a cruel grin, "that's a good look for you."

"You done now?" Eriksen shot back, scraping away some of the mess from his face and wiping it on his pants.

"Oh yeah, you know I'm done. They were right about humans giving great head, I might keep you around just for that."

"Will you stop saying that?" Eriksen complained, his cheeks burning as she leered at him.

"Why, does it bother you?" She sat back up on the bed, then leaned down towards him, taking a handful of his hair in her fist and pulling him closer so that she could whisper in his ear. Eriksen did his best to avert his eyes from her pendulant breasts, the heavy globes hanging enticingly and swaying with every movement, all that remained of her bullet wounds now a scattering of red marks.

"Does it embarrass you when I say that your kind is only good for a quick lay? Does it offend your delicate sensibilities when I tell you that your rightful place is on your knees?"

"Is that why you're flying a human ship in human space and stealing human freight? Your kind sure as hell didn't invent your own superlight drives, last I heard you were a bunch of backward savages who hadn't even achieved space flight when the Coalition made contact with you. Your people are a charity case who trade soldiers for technology. We're speaking English, I don't even know the name of your language, so tell me again what humans are good for."