Rig Runner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you so bent on me joining your pack anyway?" Eriksen asked.

"Because that makes you my subordinate, you'd have to do whatever I said, including giving me the key code to the cockpit so that I could make off with this entire haul and live like a Matriarch for the rest of my life. Also, you give great head," she added with a smirk.

Eriksen's face reddened. He should have held his tongue rather than tell her how much it annoyed him when she said that kind of thing, now she took every opportunity to tease him about it.

"Why would I do whatever you said? What would compel me to do that? If it's the threat of violence, then how would it be any different from our current relationship?"

"Because I'd be your Alpha, you'd have to do what I said," Nazka replied. She seemed confused by the question, as if the answer should be self-evident.

"But why?"

"Don't play dumb, your people have Alphas too, you just call them Presidents and Officers. How is your boss not your Alpha? Do you not obey him?"

"It's not the same as what you're describing. I could quit my job if I wanted to, I can choose not to obey, and there would be no violent consequences."

"Maybe not violent ones, but there would be consequences. This house of cards of work and debt that you've built around yourself would collapse, and you'd be left destitute. You understand that it is in your own best interests to obey the orders of your employer, a Borealan recognizes that it is in their own best interests to be part of a strong pack with a powerful Alpha, same difference."

"It's not the same," Eriksen insisted, glancing up to frown at her. "And fuck you for trying to make it seem reasonable when the whole goal of this pantomime is to terrorize me."

"I gave you an out," she sighed, turning her gaze to the ceiling. "All you had to do was cooperate, and no harm would have come to you, but you had to play the hero. This is the result."

Eriksen stood, his knuckles white as he balled his fists, his cheeks flushed red with anger.

"So you attacking my ship and trying to steal from me is somehow my fault!? You're a fucking pirate, I can't trust you as far as I can throw you. For all I know, you're still planning to harvest my organs for sale and eat the rest of me!"

"The thought had crossed my mind," she said with a chuckle. "You're kind of hot when you're angry, wish you little guys had claws. I miss the way the wounds ache after a good tussle."

"How about you pass me a knife and I'll make do?"

"That's the spirit," she said, biting her lip at him.

"There's something wrong about you," Eriksen said, "and I don't mean the whole sadomasochism thing. You're an alien, why do you know English so well? Besides for the accent, you speak it like a native, and how do you know so much about human society? Just who the hell are you?"

"Very perceptive," she replied, narrowing her feline eyes at him. "I trained to fight with humans on the Pinwheel, it's a huge UNN Naval base. They snap up all of the Borealans that they can get their hands on and train them as auxiliaries to serve alongside Marines and Krell Linebreakers. They taught me English, and they tried to teach me how to interact with humans, but eventually I dropped out of the program and decided to make my own way in the Galaxy."

"Why?" Eriksen asked. This wasn't what he had been expecting.

"Because I'm not clawless."

"Clawless? What is that? Should that mean something to me?"

"Back in Borealis' ancient history, the lake dwellers would take slaves from the nomadic tribes that wandered the deserts. They used them as cheap labor to build their cities and to harvest their crops. To stop them from fighting back, their captors would pull out their claws, not only mutilating them but ensuring that they could never assert their status over others again. It was barbaric, it was un-Borealan. If a slave is strong enough to challenge you, then he shouldn't be a slave to begin with. The practice was outlawed, but the term remains, a clawless person is one who is prevented from asserting himself due to outside factors. In the UNN you cannot challenge your superiors. Even though a Borealan could kill a human with a swipe of their claws, it is forbidden. Hence, Borealans who fight for humans are clawless, because your system prevents them from taking their rightful place at the top of the pack."

"Sounds like you didn't learn as much about humans as you think you did," Eriksen replied. "Human soldiers earn their rank through merit and service. You have to prove that you're fit to lead, you can't just beat up the highest ranked guy in the room and then proclaim yourself Admiral."

"Whatever, those auxiliaries are no different than the clawless. They have to give up everything that makes them Borealans if they want to serve alongside humans. I couldn't do that, and so I took what I had learned and applied it to piracy, becoming the captain of my own ship and crew."

"More like you got kicked out for being an antisocial sadist, there's no way they'd tolerate you in the military. I'm surprised you're not still rotting in a brig somewhere."

"Hey, didn't I tell you to go get me some more food?" Nazka shot back.

Eriksen shook his head dismissively, walking out of the room to search the kitchen for something that she hadn't already demolished.

***

Eriksen sifted through the MREs and canned goods on the shelves in the kitchen, looking for something for Nazka to eat. She would consume about ten thousand calories in one sitting. It wasn't hard to see where those nutrients were going, however. Nazka was enormous and maintaining her muscle mass alone probably required enough protein to choke a bear. There was more food stored in crates in the hangar bay, but he wasn't about to break those open just to humor her.

It bothered him how normal this was starting to feel. People could adapt to almost any situation imaginable, having her live on his freighter and torment him was already beginning to seem routine. He couldn't let that happen, he couldn't become complacent, he had to get her off his ship one way or another. Plan C was still his best bet, he just had to find the right time to act, seize the opportunity to get that oversized gun and use it on her.

He felt a heavy hand on his shoulder, and he jumped out of his skin, dropping the can that he had been holding to clatter to the deck. Nazka leaned closer, pinching his ear in her pointed teeth and chewing it softly, Eriksen letting a gasp escape his lips as her weighty breasts pressed up against the back of his head. She could be so...seductive when she wanted to be, not knowing when that switch would flip and she'd become a raging lunatic frayed his nerves.

"I'm hungry," she whispered in his ear, "and not just for food. You were quiet for a while after I bit you, you were a good boy, and you did as you were told. But you talked back to me back in the common room, and I can't let that go unpunished."

He pushed back against her, but she pressed him up against the shelves, trapping him between the rows of cans and her massive body. She closed her arms around him in a bear hug, her chin resting in his hair, squeezing him tightly so that he couldn't escape her grasp. Her muscles were like iron, he could feel them even beneath her leather jacket, and that was to say nothing of her copious bust. Even through the thick material, he could feel the way that her flesh deformed, spilling around his head and shoulders like melting wax.

"What are you gonna do?" Eriksen mumbled.

She slid her head down to brush her cheek against his, hovering over the gauze pad that he had used to cover the bite wound, and her serpentine tongue snaked out of her mouth. With all the dexterity of a finger, the long organ pushed under the gauze and lifted it, sliding beneath it and dragging its rough surface over the bite. Eriksen shivered, gritting his teeth against the pain. Nazka withdrew to wet her lips, keeping him pinned.

"Tastes like pain," she whispered, "but you can't take too much of that. You're only human after all."

He tried to elbow her where he assumed a kidney would be, but she didn't flinch. Instead, she gripped his wrists in her furry hands and forced them behind his back. She used her tail as a rope again, wrapping it around his limbs so that he couldn't move them, leaving her hands free to roam across his squirming body unhindered.

They delved beneath his clothes, her sharp claws drawing red trails on his chest and belly, at once stinging and tickling as she made him dance and buck. Her fur was so incredibly soft, fine and silky, like someone was rubbing him all over with a pair of mink gloves. The contrasting sensations set his nerves alight, his senses amplified a hundredfold by fear and uncertainty, a creeping pleasure swelling his member against his will as her fingers roamed down towards his belt-line.

"Maybe a little humiliation will teach you your place. You hate that you're attracted to me, don't you? I confuse you, but you want me, I've seen the way you look at my body. I can smell the pheromones on your skin, I can hear the blood pumping through your veins, I can see the bulge in your pants. I got you so riled up when I put you on your knees and made you eat me out, but I didn't let you come. Tell me the truth, did you get yourself off once you were alone? Did you touch yourself while thinking about how I treated you?"

"I-I wouldn't ever, will you get the hell off me?"

"Are you sure?" Nazka leaned closer, her soft lips brushing against his ear as she whispered her obscenities, her husky voice making his head spin. "Did you stroke your cock while thinking about me? Did you hide in a cabin not a dozen paces from my bed and get yourself off rather than let me know that you're attracted to me? Did you think about my taste and my smell? Is it my abs that you like, maybe my rack? Tell me, and maybe I'll let you touch them, give you some fuel for your fire so to speak."

She could have boiled an egg on Eriksen's face, it didn't matter if what she said was true or not, that she was saying it was enough to get a reaction from him. His heart was racing, his knees going weak as she bombarded him with her profanity, her velvet hands sliding across his skin as she whispered to him.

She slipped her fingers below his waistband, the sensation of her fluffy fur as it enclosed his member making him jump, but she wrapped her other arm around his chest to keep him still. She squeezed gently, feeling him throb in her palm, his erection leaking precome as she nibbled softly at his neck just above where she had bitten him.

"Wow, you're about ready to pop. I can feel your heartbeat in my hand. Would you hate me if I made you come? I kind of want to see what happens when you get off, I bet you make all kinds of cute noises. Your face gets so red when I mess with you."

"I already hate you," he breathed, doing his best to control himself. God, she was just so...overwhelming. Everything about her was larger than life, from her physiology to her attitude. He didn't want to give her the satisfaction, but he knew that if she started to pump her fist, he wouldn't be able to hold out for long, which was exactly what she wanted. As transparent as her attempt to humiliate him was, it was going to work. He was like putty in her hands, and she knew precisely how much that pissed him off.

"Tell me how much you hate me," she whispered sweetly, giving him another squeeze of encouragement that made stars dance before his eyes. He didn't reply, and she pinched his earlobe between her teeth, feeling him thrust into her hand as his body began to betray him to her. He fought to get himself back under control. It was perhaps futile to try to hold out, but he wasn't about to give up the fight so soon.

"I want to see the hate in your eyes when you fill my hand with your come, don't be shy, let it all out."

Her squeezing became a rhythmic stroking, her downy fingers running up and down the length of his shaft, Nazka pausing at the tip to wet the fleshy pad of her index finger with his leaking excitement. She drew slow circles on his tender glans, his spine arching in response as she hugged him against her body, peppering his neck and shoulder with licks and kisses.

"Stop it," he stammered, bolts of pleasure running up his spine like pulses of light in an optical cable.

"Give me the code to the cockpit door and I'll stop," she said, her tone suddenly dry and serious. So that was her plan, to drive him half mad and then offer him relief in exchange for the code? He wouldn't let her play him like that, no matter what she did to him.

"Fuck you..."

"A fitting choice of words," she murmured, her voice now honeyed and seductive again. She increased her pace, her fingers massaging his erection beneath his pants, milking him like he was a damned cow as he struggled against his bonds.

"You know what I think?" Nazka asked, closing her free hand gently around his throat. It wasn't enough to choke him, but just feeling her fingers around his neck made an odd tingling sensation wash over his body, Eriksen closing his eyes as he tried to endure. "I think you're starting to like this. You've got some Borealan in you after all, you humans might have suppressed it, but the instinct is there."

"Y-You're wrong," he gasped, and she tightened her grip a little to cut him off.

"If I kissed you right now you'd come instantly, wouldn't you?" He tried to shake his head, but she moved her hand to grip his chin, keeping him still as she increased the pace of her stroking. She slipped a finger into his mouth, careful to avoid cutting him with her claw. Her fur felt odd on his tongue as he struggled against her. "I've never seen anyone melt like that before. When I kissed you, for a moment you seemed to forget where you were and what was happening to you."

She withdrew her finger and tilted his head up, looking down at him from above, her claws pricking his cheeks. He redoubled his efforts to escape her, twisting and fighting lest she follow through on her threat. He was already on the edge, and if her kiss made him lose control, he'd never live it down. Her expression turned sly as she felt him struggle, his member jumping in her grasp as she leaned closer, her pink lips parting to press against his. She embraced him upside-down, gripping his face in her hand so that he couldn't escape her, piling her long tongue into his mouth. Again she subjected him to a greedy and passionate kiss, deft and attentive as if she could read the muddled thoughts that ran through his head in order to satisfy desires that he dared not speak aloud.

She bulged his cheeks with her roving organ, hot and slippery, its rough texture tickling the roof of his mouth and the back of his throat as she explored him. It intertwined with his own, wrestling as the wet muscles slid against each other, her copper-flavored saliva pricking his taste buds. He leaned back against her, his struggling temporarily forgotten, as if she had hit a reset switch in his brain. She teased him with gentle strokes and tentative licks, then surprised him with deeper and more sexual probing, in tune with the twitching of his body and the hammering of his heart as she ravished him. He felt as if he would melt into her, her shameless kiss sapping the strength from his legs until he was certain that he would have fallen over had she not been holding him up.

He realized that he was trembling in her grasp, but he couldn't do anything about it. Like jamming a blade into a joint in a suit of armor, she had found his weakness, and she was exploiting it to full effect. She could be so tender and gentle when she wanted to be, but coming from her it reminded him of a venus fly trap, luring an insect in with a sweet nectar before closing its wicked jaws shut on it.

As her deep, passionate kiss dragged on, she continued her relentless pumping as her hand moved beneath his clothing. She timed the firm strokes to match the slow rhythm of her kiss, each glance of her fingers making him thrust desperately into her palm, her soft lips unlocking from his own every so often to allow him a labored gasp of air before resuming her assault.

It was like there was a fireworks show going off in his skull, points of light flashing before his eyes as she drew out the lurid embrace, Eriksen scarcely able to formulate a coherent thought as the Borealan curled her dexterous organ around his tongue like a snake capturing a hapless mouse. Like a voice calling to him from a great distance, he heard his logical mind warning him that he was about to lose this encounter, but his arousal was so powerful and palpable that he scarcely noticed it. The pressure rising inside him became too much to stand, and he felt his orgasm welling, Nazka increasing her pace as his body tensed in her arms. Somehow he had expected her to slow, to release him when he came. But instead, she gripped him all the tighter.

She pulled back from her sordid kiss, what must have been a foot of tongue sliding out of his mouth, digging her claws into his skin as she held his face so that she could see the results of her handiwork. A shiver rolled down his spine as her amber eyes stared into his, Nazka drinking in his red face and his fluttering eyelids as if feeding on his emotions as she watched him climax.

A thick wad of his ejaculate hit her palm, matting her fur, followed by more as his primal instincts took control and he tried to fuck her hand. Each pulse of wracking pleasure was more intense than the last, his mouth open in a silent cry as he rolled his hips, Nazka ceasing her stroking and cupping her hand to catch his ropy emission as it came. Eriksen might have died from the shame had he not been lost in his pleasure, a scant few moments of bliss where nothing else mattered, as if the world had fallen away and he was all that existed.

Like climbing out of molasses, he slowly regained his senses, awareness of his surroundings returning to him as he panted in Nazka's arms. A few stray aftershocks tickled his nerves as she rubbed the last of his emission from his still rigid member. He heard her chuckle in his ear, her closed fist emerging from beneath his pants, his heart racing and his face burning even hotter as she opened her fingers to show him the contents.

He watched as strings of his pearly semen clung to her fur, a surprising amount of it pooling in her palm, viscous and with the consistency of honey as she turned her hand to let the strands dangle obscenely.

"Finally, some honesty from you," she whispered as her other arm trapped him against her lest he try to escape. "There's enough there to put one of our own males to shame. I guess you haven't been sneaking off to take care of yourself after all. How proper of you."

He wanted to be angry with her, he wanted to fight, but the lingering euphoria dulled his edge and relaxed him to the point that he couldn't muster much more than a low sigh.

"You made such an adorable face when you came, you spent all that time struggling, and then you caved as soon as I kissed you. Is there a reason you like it so much? Is there a girl waiting for you back home who kisses you like I do? What do you think she would say if she could see you now?"

"I'm...single," Eriksen gasped.

"Really?" Nazka sighed. "Shame, I was going to have a lot of fun with that. You're not single though," she added, pressing her finger down on the gauze pad that covered the bite mark and making him wince. "You belong to me now."

She released his hands from her tail and let go of him, giving him a gentle push so that he fell forward and had to catch himself on the shelves. He turned to glare at her, still recovering from his orgasm and unsteady on his feet. She smirked, raising her hand to her face, the strings of his come still hanging from her palm. He watched with a mixture of arousal and disgust as she dragged her tongue through the mess, cleaning her hand as he looked on, like a cat with butter on its paw. She kept her eyes locked to his until she was done, then without another word she walked out of the room, closing the automatic door behind her.

1...45678...17