All Comments on 'Right From the Start'

by MILF4USE

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MILF4USEMILF4USEalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Don't bother to Flame Me!

It's beyond me how some folks want to flame me for my lifestyle, not my writing style. Why bother reading the story, if you are offended by the subject/content? It is stated quite clearly beforehand in the category and the description. Or are the ignorant critics and hate-mongers out there just criticizing what they don't know about because they HAVEN'T bothered to read it? Either way, it's bogus and meaningless.

If you have constructive comments or criticisms on my literary work, feel free to express your views publically or privately. But the private hate e-mails I get about the way my wife and live our lives are a waste of time. You can call us names and think whatever you like, but: a) The ignorant, bigoted comments generally are wrong, and b)It's MY life anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Your sad

So you only want people who can give you excellent marks to write to you. Sorry, can't do that. I don't understand your life style if the stories are true and I don't need to. I personally think a marriage like that is doomed. Aybody who shares his wife with another while the kids are in the house is both stupid and a fool. She will leave you someday and the ruination of the marriage will fall on both parties. It's just to bad the children suffer. I do agree with you regarding your receiving of hate mail. I don't like hate mail, people who send that stuff are weak and pathetic. Good luck with your marriage in the future, I think you'll need it.

Lady LayLady Layalmost 20 years ago
Whether fantasy or true,

it makes no difference! This is Lit-Erotica. I enjoyed the story and hope you continue to write!

Lady Lay

MikeAndJanMikeAndJanalmost 20 years ago
Great story! :)

Not every story is for every reader. I, personally, never read the boring stories that these folks probably enjoy. I'd love for my wife of 32 years to be a little more like your Melanie, and look so forward to reading more so I can enjoy your relationship vicariously! Thanks for a wonderful read.

MILF4USEMILF4USEalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply to Comments

To "You're Sad" from "Anonymous from Australia": I guess you didn't read my original comment any more correctly than you read the story. My original comment CLEARLY stated that I DO accept - and even welcome - criticism of my literary work ... both postive AND negative. I just do not appreciate people reading my work (that is, by the way, clearly posted as to the type of content it is), and then criticizing my personal life or private choices. Why did you click on that category or this story to begin with when it was obvious what the genre was if you disapprove of my morals?

In short, feel free to rate my work, just do not rate me or my wife ... that's all I ask.

And thank you to the others who have provided you're supportive comments! They ARE APPRECIATED!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loving wives category doesnt mean slut wives,

it may to you but then again it may not to your readers. Stories are written to be read. The reader has invested time in your story and have their own story to write, their critique of your work. I do not assume you live the life you have written about but I do believe what is written becomes something of a truth to some readers. In this story you wrote that the girl was taken without a condom when her own man was using one. This does not follow safe, sane, and consensual sex. She took a safety risk in her own life and with that of her man by taking bareback anothers cock without prior consent of her man. That is cheating, betraying, and disrespect. Its in your face, I decided it was ok so I did it, now you dont have to use a condom since he didnt. Yeah right, actually now I have to use a condom for the next twelve months while you are checked for STDs and HIV you stupid slut. Trash is trash, she came home, with cum in her, and smelling of sex. Really goes to show is immportant to her and whom she respects. Always throw out the trash.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Literary work? Not even close.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous