Right Man For The Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie licked every inch of her hot sweet mound and circled around and around her engorged clit with the tip of his tongue. Every so often he would bite down on the tender flesh causing her hips to jump in response to his delightful nibble. This only caused her to force his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and flick her own tongue faster and harder. The tongue dance they both performed would bring them to the ultimate pleasure unless one or the other of them relented. There seemed to be no end until gasping for air Lianna pulled the cock out of her mouth and panted, "Now Charlie. Fuck me now! Fuck me!'

Charlie reluctantly pulled his tongue out of her hot box leaving a trail of her juices as he did. He turned around and rolled up on top of the raven haired goddess and pushed his tongue deeper and harder into her mouth than their previous kiss. A moan of delight escaped from her throat as he probed deeper and deeper. Liianna spread her gorgeous legs as wide as she could and wrapped them around Charlie's bottom and pulled his hips closer to hers. She could feel his hard cock rubbing against the outside her pussy but she wanted it inside, not rubbing her clit like it was. She broke their kiss long enough to order him, "Inside me damn it! Put your cock inside!" He only smiled down at her and started to slowly stroke up and down.

The rhythm of his hip movement between her legs was driving her crazy. She wanted his cock deep inside her pussy and he was rubbing her clit with it. The sensation was amazing and it brought her closer and closer to the edge, but she still wanted it impaled inside.

She begged, "Please, oh God please, put it inside me. I want to feel you fill me up. I'm begging you, please!"

Now she was ready, Charlie thought. He moved his hips away from hers and wiggled around until the tip of his cock was at the door to heaven. He stopped and looked into her eyes. The agony of waiting must have been hell for her. When it seemed like she was on the verge of exploding he slowly lowered his hips and in a single stroke plunged his hard cock all the way to the bottom of her wet, soft pussy.

Her eyes flew open wide and her mouth fell open. She clung onto his body with her arms and legs and dug her fingers into the flesh of his back as she let out a mighty shudder and a loud animal cry, "Arrrrgggghhhh!!!"

That's when his hips started the moving like a piston; in and out, in and out, harder, faster, and deeper, pounding her pussy unmercifully. She screamed and begged for more all the time nearing her ultimate explosion, one that she had been begging for from the beginning. When it came it was a silent explosion. Her orgasm hit and every fiber in her being lit up like fireworks. She couldn't even get the words out she was so out of her mind with ecstasy and jumping and contorting under his body. What did come out of her mouth sounded something like, "OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!" over and over again until it faded to a quiet mumble into his chest.

Her arms and legs fell to the bed and she was unconscious in an instant.

She never saw Charlie pull his cock out and dribble his cum all over her. He had come inside her sometime during her orgasm and now his fluid ran out and down into the crack of her ass. He fell to her side and smiled.

"Hope I passed the interview," he whispered to the unconscious body next to him.

After getting most of his wits back, Charlie got up and found his clothes and dressed. He cleaned himself up in the bathroom and went back into the living room to find Lionel sitting in the same chair as before with another full drink on the table in front of him.

He sat down across from the elderly gentleman and took a big drink. That's when he noticed Lionel's smile.

"What?" Charlie asked.

"I take it the interview went well?"

He pointed to the doorway and said, "You'll have to ask her. Personally I think I was great."

Lionel smirked as he walked to the door and peeked in. As he returned his smirk had changed to a huge smile.

"Yep, Charlie old boy, I think you aced it."

Now Charlie was smiling from ear to ear.

"I think this calls for a celebration because it looks like I've found my man," Lionel said rather proudly. "I'll call room service and have some steaks sent up. You just sit back and relax mister research assistant."

Lionel picked up the house phone disappeared into the bedroom and closed the door.

Charlie did relax. In fact he passed out. He must have slept for thirty minutes or more when a knock at the door woke him. Groggily he looked up to see Lianna, dressed again, opening the door and letting a waiter in with a cart full of food. The waiter set out two plates with steaks and potatoes and green beans and opened a bottle of wine. Lianna sat down and started in.

"Where's Lionel?" Charlie asked.

"Oh, he went on ahead. He said he had to get the plane ready for takeoff. As soon as you and I have eaten we'll join him. Don't worry, he won't leave without us."

She took a bite of her steak and made eating look as pleasurable as what she did in bed.

"Oh, he also for us to stop by your apartment and get anything you want to take along on the trip and to take care of your car and anything else you need to do. You will be gone for a while you know. "

"Will you be coming along?"

"I'll be with you for the trip, until we get to your new house. Then you will have your two personal assistants, Bea and Cee to take care of you. You're going to just love them."

They ate in silence. When they finished Lianna grabbed her purse and they left. It was the middle of the night so there was nobody to see them leave. The limousine met them in front of the hotel with the same stunning chauffer and they drove away.

Stopping at Charlie's apartment was short and sweet. He threw a few clothes and a few personal items in an old army duffle bag along with his laptop, iPod, and Gameboy and looked around for anything he would miss. There wasn't much in the first place so there wasn't much to miss. He wrote a note and left it on the counter with his car keys before closing the door for the last time.

Sitting in the back of the big black limousine with Lianna made Charlie feel important.

"We're going to an old airfield about thirty minutes outside the city," Lianna said. "Lionel will be there ready to take off when we arrive. Just sit back and enjoy the ride."

Enjoy it he did. All the way to the airport Charlie rubbed his hand up and down Lianna's bare thigh with her head nestled against his shoulder.

The limousine arrived at the dark airfield and drove into a large hanger at one side of the runway. It pulled up next to one of the most modern and sleek jets Charlie had ever seen. It was a model he didn't recognize. Lionel was standing at the top of the stairway waving to them as they approached. Next to him was an awesome redhead wearing a sleek amber jumpsuit looking absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.

"Welcome aboard. We're almost ready to take off so Li please take Charlie's stuff back to the aft storage locker. Charlie, come with me. You've got some papers to sign before we go. Just formalities, you know your contract and an acceptance of accommodations awaiting you when you arrive. I think you'll be very pleased."

The redhead walked into the cockpit and closed the door as Lianna disappeared into the back of the jet with the duffle bag. Charlie sat at a small table across from Lionel.

"Well, Charlie, here it is. I think everything is as we discussed: $4,000 Dollars a week compensation, furnished beach front home, two personal assistants, and transportation at the beginning and the end of the contract. Once you've read it over and signed it we can get underway."

Charlie scanned the document and only saw what he wanted to see, dollar signs aplenty. He signed on the last page and initialed all the others.

Lionel smiled his knowing smile again. "Good. Now go and see what Li has waiting for you in back. I think this is going to be one fun trip."

Charlie walked to the back of the plane and saw that is was not like a commercial airliner with row after row of seats. This was more like a personalized business jet. There was a small galley, bathrooms, a lounge with a stocked bar, and a large bedroom. Charlie sat in the lounge and waited. It wasn't long before Lianna came out of the bedroom followed by two women all dressed as stewardesses.

"Charlie, this is Bea and Cee. They will be your personal assistants for the duration of your stay. I hope you enjoy their company as much as I've enjoyed yours."

That's when Charlie noticed that his two assistants were twins. One had blond hair and the other black, but they were twins. The two new women were a level above beautiful. If Lianna was a ten then these two beauties rated an eleven - one higher. He also noticed that the plane started moving.

Lianna announced, "OK everybody. Tray tables in their upright and stowed positions. Seats forward and seatbelts securely fastened. We're ready to take off."

Everybody sat down and buckled up.

The takeoff was the smoothest Charlie had ever felt. The jet was also extremely quiet. After a few minutes Lionel came into the lounge and went to the bar.

"Anybody for a drink?" he asked.

Charlie raised his hand. The three women unbuckled and started serving drinks and food. Lionel was the bartender. Everybody waited on Charlie hand and foot. Maybe Charlie really was important now. At least he felt that way.

After a couple drinks Bea came over and sat on Charlie's lap. Nobody seemed to notice or care, they just continued doing whatever they were doing. The beautiful ebony haired twin leaned over and whispered into Charlie's ear, "How about we take our drinks into the other room? Li said you're pretty good and I'd like to see for myself." She stood up and pulled Charlie along behind. Everybody smiled as they watched the two disappear into the little bedroom at the back of the plane.

A few minutes later Cee quietly stood up and went over to the bedroom door and opened it enough to peek in. Her face immediately flushed and a big smile spread across her lovely face. Silently she slipped into the room and closed the door behind her. Lionel and Lianna just smiled at the closed door.

Fifteen minutes later the moans and screams coming from the door were too much to ignore. Lionel and Lianna turned and looked at the closed door but the sounds kept getting louder and louder. Suddenly, and in unison, the two women emitted a loud, primal, guttural howl. Then, all was silent. The only sounds were those of the jet's engines.

"Sounds like he's acclimating to his new job just fine," Lianna said with a crooked smile.

A light flashed on above the bar and Lionel got up and knocked on the bedroom door.

"Charlie, we will to be arriving in a few minutes so you need to clean up so we can prepare for landing."

A few minutes later Charlie strolled into the little lounge, sat down and buckled his seat belt as though nothing had happened. Bea and Cee followed a couple minutes later wearing pink robes and looking quite flushed. However they were each sporting a great big smile.

When the door opened everybody quickly and quietly disembarked with Charlie the last to leave. As he stood at the top of the stairway he looked around and saw that they were in another great big hanger, not unlike the one that they just left. The light was lower and there was a golf cart like vehicle at the bottom instead of the limousine. There also seemed to be a constant hum in the air too.

"Welcome to Research Facility 16," Lionel said from the bottom of the stairs. Lionel's extended his arms outward like he was going to hug him when he reached the bottom. Instead he turned and sat in the cart next to the driver, another breathtaking beauty.

"Sit next to me Charlie," Cee cooed.

"No, sit here," Bea followed a bit excitedly.

Both women glared at each other and then at Charlie, waiting for him to decide who to sit next to.

Lianna pointed at the empty seat next to her and said, "SIT HERE!" The twins just crossed their arms and pouted. Charlie crawled in and sat next to Lianna.

During the ten minute trip from the hanger to Charlie's quarters they passed a myriad of wonderful looking, and totally inexplicable machinery. Some looked like large turbines and others looked like huge fish tanks complete with bubbles coming from the bottom. Each was more wonderful than the next. Finally they arrived at a large double door and the cart stopped. It had two large letters on the door – R A.

"This will be your temporary home Charlie. Here you will eat, sleep, learn about your new duties, and engage in whatever 'recreation' you want. Bea and Cee will live here too. If you want or need anything they can get it for you. In about an hour you will meet with the research team and they will explain the details of your new job. For now, relax, eat something and familiarize yourself with your apartment. I'll be back to pick you up later."

The double doors slid apart and Charlie and the girls went in as Lionel and Lianna drove away. The apartment was a much larger version of the plane, decorated pretty much the same way. Charlie immediately went to the bar and made himself a drink which he took with him as he checked out the kitchen, exercise room, master bedroom and the attached smaller bedroom. Only one other bedroom meant that Bea and Cee slept together. The one thing that seemed a bit odd, but he didn't want to worry too much about it, was that there were no windows. Everything was like a dream luxury suite at the Bellagio in Las Vegas except that there was no grand picture window overlooking the strip.

"Charlie, would you like to take a bath while you wait?" Cee asked sneaking up behind him.

"Yeah, that sounds great. How about if you join me?"

"Oh that sounds nice. I'll call you when it's ready." And off she ran.

A few minutes later Charlie heard, "Sir, your bath is ready," coming from the other room. He walked into the bathroom to find both Bea and Cee already in the huge tub waiting for him. On a tray next to the tub were a stack of sandwiches, fruits, cheeses, and a bottle of wine. It took only six seconds to go from completely dressed to completely naked before he stepped over the edge into the tub between the twins with a sandwich in his hand.

"Now this is heaven," Charlie murmured as he lay his head back onto Cee's arm and ate.

The hot water and the caresses of the two beauties next to him lulled him to sleep in just a couple minutes, after finishing his food of course. As Charlie slept the twins explored the naked man's body languishing it with gentle touches and kisses. He never felt either of them taking turns sliding his soft cock into their eager young mouths.

By the time Lionel arrived Charlie was refreshed and nourished and a bit anxious to meet his employers and learn about his duties. The elder gentleman, now dressed a bit more relaxed in a type of one-piece jump suit, led Charlie through a maze of corridors and stairways until they were standing in front of a large glass-walled conference room. Charlie could see six men sitting at the table across from several empty seats. He could also see Lianna in the corner pouring drinks. The men were dressed like Lionel, very casually in the same style jump suit. Lianna was wearing a short white tunic that displayed her amazing legs to their fullest.

"Gentlemen, this is Charlie, our new research assistant," Lionel said to the group as they entered. Everybody stood and smiled as they shook his hand and introduced themselves. The men were polite and affable and the atmosphere was extremely relaxed. When everybody sat down, and Lianna had set drinks in front of everyone, the one man who apparently was the leader spoke.

"Welcome Charlie. My name is Tolliver and I'm the head of RF16. We're going to give you a description of the project, in quite a bit more detail than we allowed Lionel to tell, and explain what your role will be. You've got to know first off that this is a very important, highly visible project and we can't allow it to fail. The project started approximately three million years ago by our predecessor research vessel RF12. The implanted species..."

"Wait a minute," Charlie interrupted. "What did you say about three million years ago?"

"That's right Charlie," Tolliver continued. "Research Vessel 12 came up with the idea of moving some of Earth's indigenous species to Polaris 2 to see if they could populate the planet and create an agricultural society that we could integrate into the Consortium and eventually help to provide food for a great many worlds. This project started exactly three million, eighty-five thousand and twelve years ago. The project however is at a standstill. That's why we brought you in. Does that help?"

Charlie looked at the man with his mouth wide open and his eyes glazed over. His mind had jumped the tracks again.

"I'm afraid I didn't understand a word you said," Charlie admitted quite nervously. "What do you mean Earth's indigenous species? What's Polaris 2? How could this project have been started so long ago, we weren't even around then? What the hell is going on?

Now it was Tolliver's turn to look at Charlie with his mouth agape and his eyes bug-eyed.

"Gentlemen, a minute if you please," the leader said. "Lionel please join us." All of the men walked out of the room and stood in the corridor with their heads together talking and gesturing at Charlie. At one point the conversation become quite heated. The glass walls provided a good view of their discussion. Lianna only stood next to Charlie and put her hand on his shoulder.

A few minutes later the group reseated themselves and began again.

"Charlie, let me start by apologizing. We thought you understood the nature of the job you were entering into. It's obvious now that Lionel didn't tell you everything, well actually not much of anything. I'll give you some background and explain as much as I can about your job. I'm afraid it's too late to turn around now and return you to Earth so we're going to have to help you make the necessary adjustments so you can carry out your obligations and honor your contract."

"Uh, sorry to interrupt again but did you say it's too late to return me to Earth?"

"Yes, unfortunately it is. Here let me show you." The leader pushed a colored square on the table and an image from outer space with Earth receding into the distance displayed over the table between them. "This was taken when we left orbit two hours ago. We are on course for Polaris 2 and the research facility there. Our time of arrival will be nineteen days eleven hours, approximately. I take it that Lionel didn't tell you that your job will be on another planet?"

Charlie glared sideways at the elderly gentleman and said, "No, he didn't say that my job will be on another planet."

"I'm sorry that there was a misunderstanding Charlie. It seems that we were nearing our deadline and Lionel unfortunately took some shortcuts in recruiting you. I hope you understand how desperately needed for our research you are. You will be compensated very well and we will make it up to you by making your stay with us as pleasurable as you want. You've already met your two research assistants but if you need anything, or anybody else, just let us know and we will arrange it. Whatever you want, you've got."

"How about her," Charlie said pointing to Lianna.

"I'm sure Lionel wouldn't mind giving up his personal assistant. Lianna is your assistant as of right now. Now as to your duties once we get to Polaris 2 they are quite simple. You are to continue doing what you are obviously an expert at and that is having sex with women. You were chosen because you have an obvious talent for pleasuring women and don't mind what they look like. Lionel quoted you as saying 'I'm not choosy either' and we need that attitude. Your job will be to have sex with as many of the female population as you can, impregnating as many as possible, to infuse the planetary gene pool with new DNA. Sometime in the past the population stopped evolving, we don't know why but now they're stagnant. Your offspring will jumpstart the evolutionary process again and set them on course to becoming fully human, in a million years or so. After they become a society and can develop an agrarian culture we will help them become farmers to the galaxy. What they produce on Polaris 2 will feed the populations of countless planets. So you can see why we need your talents so desperately. If they don't evolve as they should then many millions of people may starve. You're our only hope."