Right Man For The Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was silent and Charlie was looking at his hands in his lap.

"So after I finish my work for you I'll be returned to Earth? What about my money? I don't think $4,000 a week is going to cut it. How about a cool million dollars when you set me down back home? And I want my personal assistants to come home with me too. Give me that and I'll think about it."

"The money is easy; you've got it. However Bea and Cee are going to be a problem. See they are under contract to us for the next five years as pleasure assistants and when their contract is over they will be returned to their home world of Lyrahaas 4. But I'm sure we can make some other arrangements with other equally attractive and talented women, maybe even Earth women. We will arrange something, don't worry."

"Well, alright then," Charlie said with a small smile, looking up from his lap. "I think I can do what you want, after all that's all I've been doing for the last two years anyway. The only difference I can see is now I get paid to have sex. I kind of like that. And it's only a year or so. I think I can handle that."

"Great, I'm sure Lionel feels a lot better knowing that we didn't have to terminate his contract because you couldn't honor yours. Now, let me introduce you to your ladies."

The leader pushed another colored square on the table and an image of one of the female population of Polaris 2 came up between them.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT?" Charlie screamed as he pointed to the image.

"That's Lucy 63. She lives in a copse about ten miles from your home on Polaris 2. She is just coming into her child bearing years and would make a good subject for your first impregnation."

"I'M NOT FUCKING THAT!" Charlie screamed again. "THAT'S A FUCKING APE!"

"Actually, she's very closely related to the Australopithecus Afarensis of Earth about 3 million years ago, an early predecessor of Homo Sapien. That's a lot different than an ape."

"I don't care what you call it; she's still a hairy beast. Christ, I've been with some ugly women in my days but nothing that remotely resembles that. And besides she doesn't have any tits. I need tits."

There was another long silence in the room as Charlie just glared at the image hovering over the table.

"Gentlemen, another conference in the hall if you please," the leader said.

While they were all out in the hall yelling and pointing from Lionel to Charlie and gesticulating wildly Lianna came over to Charlie and kissed him on the ear.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Charlie looked up at her and asked, "What for?"

"I'm glad you asked them to make me your assistant. I like Lionel and all that but he doesn't do for me in bed what you do. I've never felt anything quite like your cock inside me and I want a lot more. I only hope between the three of us we don't tire you out so you can't properly do your job."

"Do you actually think I'll agree to screw those?" he said pointing to the image again.

"Actually, it's not all that bad. If you think of the rewards waiting for you once you get home then having sex with a tree stump will seem OK. Just think of the three of us waiting for you after a hard day at work impregnating the indigenous population. Sounds quite enjoyable to me."

Charlie looked back and forth between the image over the table and Lianna. You could almost hear the wheels turning in his head.

The men returned and sat down. Lionel looked particularly distressed.

"OK Charlie, here's what we have to offer," Tolliver started. "You understand that you have an ironclad contract and we expect you to honor it but under the circumstances we will make a few concessions. First, we are willing to sweeten the offer a bit to compensate for the deception of one of our recruiters. Second, we will contract for a personal assistant for you once we return you to Earth for as long as you want, Lianna if you so choose. Third, we will be willing to alter your memories of the interactions with the population of Polaris 2 after you've completed your work. Fourth, we will not terminate Lionel's contract if you agree to work for us. That's it Charlie. That's all we can do. Now it's up to you to decide."

Charlie stopped hearing his offer when he said he could have Lianna if he wanted her. He could fuck a tree stump if Lianna was there afterwards.

"OK, I'll work for you with those changes to my contract. Write it up and I'll sign it."

There were smiles all around. Lianna passed out glasses of something that looked like champagne but tasted like mints and they all toasted their new agreement. Once everybody started leaving Lianna came over and hooked her arm in Charlie's.

"Come on lets go back to the room," she purred.

On the way out Lionel stopped Charlie and said, "Charlie, I hope there are no hard feelings because of the little underhanded trick I played. I was desperate. I needed to find someone to do the job or they would have terminated my contract. I couldn't have that and besides you were so perfect for the job. I was afraid that if you knew the details then you would have backed out and I would have had no one. I'll miss Li but we found the right man for the job and the project is what's important. No hard feelings?"

He held out his hand to shake and Charlie, being the guy he was, shook the old gentleman's hand.

"No hard feelings Lionel. Will I be seeing you around?"

"Probably not. I've got to go find another team member for another project that doesn't have anything to do with procreating. This one requires a telepathic ability. Oh, and one more thing. Charlie be careful. We haven't heard from the last three men we placed on Polaris 2. They just disappeared. Well, goodbye."

The old gentleman walked down into the dark of the corridor and left Charlie standing there with his mouth open.