Right or Left? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, what have I done?" Jeff yelled as pulled his cock out. "Are you okay?" He reached down and lifted his sister up cradling her in his arms, her head against his chest as she regained her breath. "I'm so sorry," he said, "I got carried away."

Wendy looked up with tears running down her face. Her throat was sore and her jaw ached from his cock. She knew he never intended to hurt her and it was only when he held his cock in her throat too long that she got frightened.

"It's okay Jeff, I'm fine, and I just got a little scared. We can try again if you want."

Jeff was torn up inside, he had never let his own pleasure supersede the safety of any partner and now he had hurt his own sister.

"I'm sorry sis, I never meant to hurt you," he said, "I'm so sorry!"

She gently pushed her brother down on his bed and took his cock in her mouth again. "I'm okay Jeff, really." She wanted to please him as much as he had just pleased her.

Wendy squatted between Jeff's legs, his cock had softened and leaning down she had no problem taking it all in her mouth. She had her hands on his flat stomach as she started to bob up and down on his cock. She loved the feel of the muscles in his abdomen, his sexy six pack. Wendy twisted her head from side to side while sucking enjoying the moans coming from her brother. She wanted to show Jeff she could suck all of him and with each push down her mouth traveled down his cock until she was at the bottom. Her nose pushed into the hair around his cock holding it there until she ran out of breath. Every time her head flew off his cock she looked at him and smiled.

"See!" Wendy said, "I can take it all!"

Jeff was in heaven. "You sure fucking can!" He said as his sister licked and sucked on his cock.

Wendy was in control now and she loved every minute of it. Following Jeff's lead Wendy reached under her brother's legs and brought his knees up and opened him up like he did to her. She looked at his hard cock it was perfect, just like a cock should be. Not too large or thin, just perfect. Once more she leaned in, this time stroking his cock while she licked his sweaty balls, popping one into her mouth and rolling her tongue around it, then switching to the other one. Her tongue came close to his ass as she licked the skin in-between but not daring to go all the way, at least not yet.

Jeff felt so exposed and vulnerable in this position as he watched his sister, loving her enthusiasm and willingness to please him. Watching his gorgeous sister take over and do whatever she wanted to him.

Wendy was kneeling on the bed now with her head resting on her brother's stomach, just the tip of his cock in her mouth. Her tongue traced invisible patterns round and round, tickling the hole at the tip. Wendy continued teasing her brother bringing him to the brink and then leaving him hanging. She loved Jeff's moans of excitement and exasperation every time she did this.

"Please Wendy I need to cum bad!"

"Do you want to cum in my mouth? Is that what you want?"

"God yes! I want to watch you swallow all my cum."

"Say please!"

"Please, fucking please!"

It was insane that this was happening with her brother thought Wendy but she loved every minute of it.

"Look at me Jeff, watch me suck you."

The brother and sister locked eyes, neither of them able or willing to look away. Wendy drew the head of Jeff's cock into her mouth, her tongue licking the sensitive underside, then swirling around the head. She didn't go any deeper, there was no need, Jeff was at the point of no return and she knew it.

"Oh fuck, I'm close, so close," Jeff exclaimed!

Wendy just kept a steady pace, teasing, swirling, and tasting his cock. She had a hand on his balls squeezing and pulling on them. She felt his cock swell just before he exploded into her mouth. Her lips never left his cock, she swallowed what she could as the rest of his cum ran down the length of his cock.

"Was that good babe?" Wendy asked as she licked up the cum that escaped her mouth.

Jeff couldn't take his eyes of his sister as she cleaned his spilled cum off his cock. "Good doesn't even come close to describing what I am feeling. That was fantastic!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," said Wendy pleased with herself. "Jeff, what are we going to do?" she said as she looked thoughtfully at her brother, "You make me feel so special and the sex is incredible."

"I know, I feel the same way," said Jeff, "but we have to be careful to make sure mom and dad never find out, it would kill them."

Wendy shook her head in agreement and crawled on top of her brother. Her breasts flattened against his chest, she held his face in her hands. She looked down upon him searching his eyes for some wisdom of what to do. She loved him so deeply and this new passion between them had carried her love to a new level. She leaned in and kissed him, her tongue slipping between his lips.

Jeff wanted more, more of his sister's love, more of her body, more of everything she did to him. When her tongue entered his mouth it was the first time he tasted his own cum. He was surprized it didn't bother him at all, it just seemed the right thing to do.

They continued to kiss and hold each other tight, neither of them wanting to be the first to say stop. Jeff rubbed his sister's ass, sliding a finger down her crack, teasing her puckered hole but not entering.

"Do you want to fuck my bum before we leave?"

"Oh god you know I do but I have appointments this morning and you have school."

"Are you going to fuck me on vacation?" Wendy asked.

"What about Ginny and Kylah?" said Jeff.

"We can let them watch!" laughed Wendy. "Wow, can you imagine their shocked looks!"

"That sounds like fun!" said Jeff. "Seriously though have you thought how this is going to work on vacation?"

"Well, I talked to both of them and it looks like only Kylah wants to go," said Wendy. "Ginny has to go somewhere with her parents now. She is really pissed but there is nothing she can do."

"Which one is the shy one?" asked Jeff.

"That would be Kylah. Oh, there is one other thing," said Wendy hesitantly, "Kylah's parents want to meet with you before they will let her go with us. Sorry!"

"Really?" said Jeff. "Fuck Wendy this is getting complicated. Why do they want to meet with me?"

"Her dad is a pastor," said Wendy, "and he wants to make sure his little girl will be looked after,"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" said Jeff.

"Sorry!" Wendy said, "It's no big deal, once he sees how mature you are he will be fine. Kylah is really shy and was scared of asking her parents, she sort of said you would be coming over tonight at 7pm."

"Tonight? What if I have an appointment? Okay never mind, I am not mad at you but I wish you had let me know sooner. Text me Kylah's address and I will be there."

After several more kisses Wendy headed off to school and Jeff was jumped into the shower getting ready for his day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff had a crazy day busy with his real estate clients and forgot all about the meeting with Kylah's parents. Luckily Wendy reminded him and with only minutes to spare he arrived at their home at the appointed time.

Kylah's parents lived in a modest single level home in a good neighbourhood, it looked to be well maintained and Jeff knew if they wanted to sell they would get a good price. He parked his car at the front curb and as he walked up the sidewalk he could see a man looking out the window at him and he didn't look happy. Before he could ring the bell a woman opened the door and right away Jeff could see the resemblance to Kylah and knew this must be her mom.

"Hi Jeff, I'm Jasmine, Kylah's mom, please come in."

Jeff had no idea that Kylah's mom was African American but that did explain Kylah's light coffee skin colour. Jasmine was a very pretty woman with a shapely body. Like her daughter she was just over five feet tall and they both shared similar facial and body features.

"Let's sit in the living room shall we," said Jasmine, "Jeff this is my husband Graham."

When Jeff entered the room he could see Kylah sitting on the couch her hands crossed in the lap of her very modest dress. Standing in front of him was a white man at least ten years older than his wife. He looked the part of a pastor as he stood there very rigid like he was in front of his pulpit. He was shorter than Jeff but gave the first impression of being a large man. The grey around his temples were in sharp contrast to his black hair.

"How do you do sir," said Jeff as he held out his hand.

Kylah's dad clasped Jeff's hand in his with a firm grip. "So you're the young man that wants to take my little girl on a trip," he said.

"Dad!" said Kylah.

"No sir, I am just the chaperone," Jeff said, "the only way my parents would let Wendy go was conditional on me looking after her and of course Wendy's friends."

"That's a pretty fancy car you got there," Graham said, "is it your dad's?"

"No sir," Jeff said with pride in his voice, "it's my business vehicle, I am a real estate agent."

"You're awfully young to be doing that. Are you any good?"

"Graham," said Jasmine, "please let the young man sit down before you grill him to death."

They all sat down, Graham in his easy chair, Jasmine in the smaller chair beside him. All that was left for Jeff was the other end of the couch Kylah was on. There was an awkward moment of silence as they all looked at each other.

"Would you like a beer son," said Graham, "or maybe a glass of wine?"

"No thanks sir, I don't drink." Jeff said as he watched Graham nod his head a bit.

"You're really a real estate agent and not a dope pusher?"

"Graham!" shouted Jasmine as Kylah seemed to sink even lower into the couch.

"It's okay, I can see how it looks," said Jeff with sincerity. "Yes I am sir. Currently I am in the top ten of all agents in the city. I work hard sir and I only agreed to be a chaperone as a favor to my sister. She goes to school with Kylah and I know they work very hard too, get good grades and deserve a little relaxation."

Jeff continued, "My dad expressed concern as well and if you would like to speak to my parents I can give you their cell numbers. If you and your wife give Kylah permission to go with us I promise I will take care of Kylah as if she was my own sister."

Jeff could see Graham start to relax and he guessed he had passed the first test.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Okay Graham I think that is enough," said Jasmine, "Jeff is not asking for permission to marry Kylah just be a chaperone."

"MOM!" Kylah was thoroughly embarrassed by her parents at this point, she almost wished she had never let Wendy talk her into this trip.

"Sir," said Jeff, "I don't have a girlfriend as I am concentrating on building my business. It doesn't leave me much time for socializing and to tell you the truth this will be my first vacation in three years."

Once more there was an awkward pause as they all sat in the living room. Graham continued to ask Jeff all kinds of questions, to ensure his precious daughter would be in good hands. Jeff realized quickly that Kylah's dad was a very domineering man and had both his wife and daughter under his thumb. Several times Graham tried to trip up Jeff with the same question asked a different way. Jeff noted that Kylah never interrupted and hardly ever made eye contact with her dad.

After a half hour more Graham finally said, "okay son, leave me your dad's phone number and I will give him a call. If everything you say is true then Kylah can join you on this little trip. But, and listen close, you better take good care of her just like she was your sister!"

"Thank you sir it has been a pleasure to meet both of you," Jeff said. "On a side note if you ever want to sell please let me know you have a beautiful home it would be my pleasure to represent you."

Jeff gave them the contact numbers for both of his parents. They all stood and Jeff shook hands with Kylah's dad before her mom escorted him out.

Jeff held out his hand to Jasmine at the front door. "I am sorry about that Jeff," said Jasmine holding his hand in both of hers and bringing them to her chest, "Graham can be a little over protective sometimes, he forgets she is in college now. Thank you so much taking the time to meet with us."

Jeff looked at his hand clutched in hers as she kept it snuggled in between her breasts. "It was my pleasure Jasmine," Jeff smiled as he enjoyed the brief contact, "I promise you I will take good care of Kylah."

As Jeff drove away he noticed Kylah in the front window with a big smile on her face as she waved at him; he waved back and felt a stirring in his crotch. When Graham asked him to take care of his daughter like she was his sister, his first thoughts were it would be his pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy was waiting outside when Jeff arrived home; she was on the phone to someone and he assumed it might be with Kylah. As he walked up he could hear her talking.

"No shit, your mom said my brother wants to marry you!" Wendy laughed. "That's fucking hilarious! Wait, he just came home, I'll call you back later."

"So," Wendy laughed, "looks like you're getting married."

"Not funny Wendy," Jeff moaned. "Kylah's dad really worked me over. She didn't even get to say a word. Looks like her dad is really strict; did you hear yet if he gave her permission to go?"

"Yeah," said Wendy, "he called our dad probably before you even started your car and after the call Kylah said he was quite impressed with you. But the good news is yes she can come with us! Look out big brother shy Kylah may put the moves on you! "

"Hmm, she is kind of cute," he laughed, "let me think about it!"

Wendy punched her brother in his shoulder, "not funny Jeff, you are all mine!"

They laughed some more and headed into the house to do some planning for the trip. Wendy had several places picked out and she wanted to run them by her brother. In the end Jeff suggested that seeing as Kylah was joining them it should be a joint decision among all of them. Wendy called Kylah and they all agreed to meet in the morning at the local coffee shop to talk it over.

That night Jeff begged off on sexting each other and they both got some much needed rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning the three of them sat around a tall table in a private corner of the coffee shop discussing their upcoming trip. Wendy had all the beaches and resorts printed out and on the table.

Jeff had never noticed it before but Kylah dressed very modestly. It appeared she had a great body under her clothes but after meeting her dad he was sure he had a strong influence on her wardrobe.

Jeff sat between the girls and they all hunched over the maps and information that Wendy had printed out. Jeff's legs were in contact of both of the girls and he could see Kylah blush when he rubbed his leg against her. Wendy noticed it too and gave Jeff a strange look, he just shrugged.

"So," Wendy said, "it looks like we have narrowed it down to this beach. I don't really want to be in a hotel swarmed by all the other college kids; what do you think of renting an Airbnb one bedroom condo? I saw a real nice one on line that was reasonable and now that Ginny isn't coming it would be perfect for the three of us. What do you think?" said Wendy.

"Um, did you say one bedroom," said Kylah unable to look at Jeff. "How would that work?"

"There is a king bed and a pull out couch, so no problem." Wendy said.

"So we would be sleeping together?" said Kylah as she blushed.

"Of course Kylah would get to decide who she wants to sleep with," said a cocky Jeff, "me or my annoying sister."

"Oh, oh!" said a surprized Kylah as the image flashed through her mind.

"Don't pay attention to my bratty brother he is just teasing you. It would be you and me girlfriend." said Wendy, "what do you guys think?"

"Well, if Kylah is okay with the sleeping arrangements I am good with it." said Jeff with a smile on his face as he placed his hand on Kylah's knee and gave her a squeeze.

"Oh! I guess so," said a nervous Kylah, "if that is what you guys want."

It was apparent to Jeff that Kylah was used to being told what to do by her parents and most likely all the time by her dad. This could prove to be an interesting week he thought.

"Great! Kylah and I have to run to make our class," said Wendy to Jeff as she jumped off the tall stool."Enjoy your coffee big brother."

Jeff looked at Kylah as she starred down at her drink. She really was very pretty, even in plain clothes and without makeup.

"Wendy do you mind if Kylah and I get to know each other a little better?"

"What? Sure, no problem. Do you want to do that Kylah?" Wendy asked a little taken by surprize.

"Okay," said Kylah shyly, "but only if Jeff has time, I don't want to be a nuisance."

Kylah and Jeff watched as Wendy left the coffee shop waving at her when she stopped at the window to look back with a bewildered look on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kylah looked at Jeff and had a hard time maintaining eye contact. He made her heart flutter and her stomach was doing butterflies. If she could pick a perfect man he would look just like Jeff. It was the main reason she had agreed to go on the trip with Wendy when she said her brother would be the chaperone. She had only met Jeff a few times before at his house but she was immediately drawn to him. She could still feel his leg against hers and she wondered what it would feel like without clothes. Her face immediately went bright red again just at the thought.

"Wendy can be a little much sometimes," he said, "but she means well. Did you two meet at college?"

"Did you hear me?" Jeff asked, "you seemed lost in thought."

"S..sorry, I was thinking about something else," Kylah stammered.

"Well, from the colour of your cheeks I believe you were thinking about me. Am I right?"

Kylah didn't know what to say so she just stared down.

"Kylah I asked you a question and its rude not to answer."

"Sorry," she blurted out, "yes I was thinking of you, I was wondering what it would feel like if our legs were bare and touching each other. Oh my god I can't believe I said that!"

Jeff was right, Kylah was used to taking direction. "It would feel awesome," he said as he smiled at her, "I know you would love it."

Kylah blushed some more and felt naked in front of him, like he could see right through her clothes.

Jeff used the pretense of looking at the papers in front of them as he placed his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

"See this beach here," he pointed, "this is where you are going to wear your skimpy bikini and I am going to rub suntan lotion all over your body. What colour is your bikini?"

"I, I don't own a bikini," said an embarrassed Kylah, "my dad says they are sinful. He makes me wear a one piece suit."

"Well we're going to have to change that!" said Jeff. "You don't want to be the only girl on the whole beach in a one piece suit do you?"

"My dad won't let me buy one," said Kylah.

Jeff rubbed her shoulder and gave this some thought. "Okay, here is what we are going to do. Your dad never said I couldn't buy you one. What is your favourite colour?"

"No Jeff, he would kill me," whispered Kylah as she looked around to see if anyone could hear what they were talking about.

"Kylah, you have to stop ignoring my questions, okay?" Jeff rubbed her shoulder to get her to relax.

"Okay," said an embarrassed Kylah, "my favourite colour is red."

"Good, not that wasn't so hard was it?"

"No Jeff."

"Now look at these beach pictures again, which girl would you say has the same size breasts as you?"

Kylah's eyes flew up to Jeff, her mouth hung open, she didn't want to disappoint Jeff but this was very personal. She looked back down and studied the girls. "This one," said Kylah.