Right or Left? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Lori has earned a big tip today for going over and above," said Jeff to Kylah, "what do you think?"

"But I don't have any money Jeff," Kylah said.

"Well let's see what our big helper would like then," said Jeff to Lori.

"Hmm, I would love to meet you guys again sometime but for now I think a deep passionate kiss from your girlfriend will do."

Kylah looked at Jeff for direction, "go for it babe, give her the kiss of your life!"

So Kylah did just that, she hugged Lori tightly and kissed her full on the mouth, running her tongue in and out. Lori had her arms wrapped around Kylah's naked body with one hand massaging her bum.

"Thank you Kylah," said Lori, "you have a fantastic body and I love your skin color. You are going to be the envy of all the girls on the beach!"

Lori left the room and Kylah looked at Jeff, "should I get dressed now?"

Jeff looked at her naked body once more, "turn around and face the mirror," he said, "I want you to see how beautiful you are."

Kylah looked into the mirror and did see a different person than the one who walked in to the room. She felt more confident and alive. She turned and walked to Jeff, "thank you Jeff, for the suits but also for waking me up to the world." She reached up and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, their first kiss. She hoped it would not be their last.

Jeff left Kylah to get dressed and went to pay Lori for the swim wear. "Thank you Lori," Jeff said, "your boyfriend or girlfriend is a lucky person."

"It was fun," she said, "and I was serious about doing this again with you and your special girlfriend. She is one lucky gal." Lori dug around in her purse and came out with a business card, as Jeff looked at it he realized she was the owner of the store. What he didn't know is she had put up a closed sign in the window the whole time to ensure they were not bothered.

They both turned and looked at Kylah when she came out of the dressing room, the transformation was amazing as the woman in front of them now looked so mousy.

"I can't believe she is the same girl," said Lori. "Who would have known?"

Kylah, sensed that Jeff and Lori had been talking about her as she reached the sales counter.

"Kylah I want to thank you for coming in," said Lori," and most of all it was a pleasure touching and getting to know your fantastic body! Have a great vacation with Jeff!"

"Thanks Lori," said Kylah as she looked at Jeff, "I am really looking forward to the trip."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff and Kylah walked hand in hand to his car and Jeff opened the door for her. Jeff got in the car and turned to Kylah, "did you have fun?" he asked.

Kylah was not sure what to say, "well, it was not what I expected would happen," she said.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes, I did." Kylah finally said.

"What was the best part?" Jeff asked as he pushed her to come out of the shell she had returned to.

Kylah thought about this for a minute, "pleasing you Jeff that was the best part."

"Thank you Kylah, I enjoyed pleasing you too. Maybe there will be a next time."

"I would like that Jeff, I would like that a lot."

"Do you need help with your seat belt?" Jeff asked.

"Yes please," said Kylah, "but careful with my nipples they are really sore."

Jeff reached over and gently pinched each nipple through her dress, "does this hurt?" he asked.

"I'm okay Jeff, you can squeeze harder if you want."

Jeff gave one harder squeeze and then slid his hand under her dress. "Is your pussy wet? Or should I call it a cunt like Lori did?"

Kylah felt she had entered a new world, one that was spinning fast. She looked at Jeff, "yes my cunt is wet," she whispered, "it has been wet since I saw you in the coffee shop. Are you going to fuck my cunt on our vacation?"

Jeff looked at Kylah in a new light, she was coming out of her shell and he knew there was a tiger inside. "I am going to fuck all your holes," he said," your cunt, your mouth and your sexy ass!" His fingers found her pussy as he said this and he pushed them deep inside.

"Oh fuck Jeff, I need you now! I don't think I can wait that long!" said Kylah as she spread her legs for him.

.

"What are you willing to do for me?" asked Jeff.

"Anything!" she whispered, "anything you want!"

Jeff pulled his fingers from her pussy and he watched as Kylah sucked them clean. "I guess we will see won't we," he said.

Kylah looked at Jeff as he drove her back to her car, he radiated confidence from every pore in his body. She was falling hard for him and hoped she could keep up to his expectations.

Jeff parked next to her car, "do you want me to keep the bikinis or do you want to show them to your parents?" he teased.

"Jeff that's not funny!" she said, "My dad would kill me!"

"Okay, okay, I will pack them for you," he laughed. "Is there anything else I need to pack for you? A box of condom, or are you on the pill?"

"Oh my god, I never thought about that," she said, "should I go see a doctor or something?"

"One of my clients is a family doctor, I will call him and set up an appointment for you," said Jeff. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"Thank you Jeff, I don't know how I can ever repay you," said Kylah, "if you have the time I would really appreciate you being there."

"Consider it done! Do you have a cell phone I can text to?"

"Maybe no texts," said Kylah, "my dad is always checking my phone. Can you tell Wendy and she will let me know?"

"If I do that she will ask why," Jeff said, "then I have to tell Wendy what happened in the changing room. Are you okay with that?"

Kylah thought about this for a minute, "can Wendy keep a secret?" said Kylah.

Jeff starting laughing out loud at that, "yes I can personally guarantee she can keep a secret," Jeff laughed.

"Okay," said Kylah, "you can tell Wendy about what happened in the change room and if she doesn't believe you show her the pictures you took."

Now it was Jeff's turn to be amazed, "you are something else! We are going to fuck our brains out on this vacation!" Jeff said. "And I think you are going to be surprized with the encouragement Wendy will give you."

Kylah didn't want to leave Jeff's side but she knew the trip was only two weeks away and they would have more time together. She watched as he drove away and once more couldn't believe how much her life had just changed in only a few hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a successful business day and a couple of accepted offers a tired Jeff pulled into his driveway. He was surprized to see Kylah's car parked beside his sister's. It was almost eight at night and he was sure Kylah's dad didn't let her stay out late. He picked up the shopping bag with the bikinis and brought it into the house with him. There was a note on the kitchen island from his mom and dad saying they had gone out to supper and a late movie. He could hear music in the house and realized it was coming from the basement, looks like the girls were in his suite.

When he opened the door he was both surprized and awed to see Wendy and Kylah dancing around in his living room. Both of them were dressed in tank tops and short shorts, obviously they were Wendy's clothes as he knew Kylah would never be allowed to buy or wear anything that sexy. The girls were laughing and giggling as they danced, their bra-free breasts bouncing up and down. They acted like two little girls on a major sugar high.

Wendy spotted Jeff standing in the door, "Jeff!" she screamed as she ran to him, jumped in the air and wrapped her legs around him, "your home! We've been celebrating!" She smothered him in kisses as she ground her pussy into her brother.

Not to be outdone Kylah came running over too, "Jeff!" she screamed, "Wendy knows!" She wrapped her arms around Jeff and Wendy.

Jeff smiled as the girls hugged him, their enthusiasm making him forget how tired he was. He dropped the shopping bag and returned their affection. "Talk to me," he said.

Both girls started talking at once, "whoa, one at a time," he said. "Wendy you go first."

"Let's see where to start?" said Wendy with a smirk on her face. "First off I got very curious this morning when you asked Kylah to stay so I questioned her at school this afternoon. She told me all about her shopping trip today, and I do mean everything! I am pissed with you big bother for not including me in finding a bikini for Kylah! It sounded like so much fun!"

"It was Wendy!" said Kylah, "Jeff was amazing!"

"Kylah told me all about the bikini fitting and how the nice salesgirl helped out," said Wendy." Damn, I wish I was there for that! "

"Anyways after Kylah told me you were going to fuck all her holes on our vacation I thought it was only fair that she got a look at your cock. So I showed her the pictures you sent me and well...you tell him Kylah."

"Oh Jeff!" Kylah said, "Your cock is perfect, just like you! I can't wait!"

Jeff looked from Kylah to Wendy and felt like he had just fallen down the rabbit hole. He went from mad to being exposed to excited that Wendy was on board. He had an arm around of each of their shoulders now and he felt like he was watching a tennis match as his head went side to side as they both talked at once again.

"Wendy," Jeff interrupted, "what else does Kylah know about." He didn't think Wendy would let Kylah know they were having sex but she was very reckless.

"I told her Jeff," Wendy beamed, "I told her you are the best lover in the whole world and you made me come a million times! We are going to have so much fun and we don't have to hide anything! You can fuck us both anytime you want the whole vacation!"

"YES!" shouted Kylah as she did a fist pump.

The old adage be careful what you wish for just bounced through Jeff's head. He marveled at the change in Kylah's demeanor, gone was the shy girl replaced by a boisterous sexy nymph. Jeff worried the vacation could end up a huge mess with untold consequences, or, be the opportunity of a lifetime.

"Fuck it," Jeff said as he grabbed each girl around their waists and lifted them in the air. "You're right this will be the best vacation of our lives!"

The girls smothered his face in kisses from both sides, even stopping once to kiss each other.

"Thank you Jeff," said Wendy as she looked at her brother, "for not being mad at me. Kylah promised me she wouldn't tell a soul about us. Right Kylah?"

"No one Jeff!" said Kylah emphatically, "your secret is safe with me!"

Once more Jeff reflected on the turn of events, frowning when he realized safe was a four letter word just like fuck. He really hoped he didn't get fucked in the end.

"I believe you Kylah," said Jeff as he set both girls down and the floor, "I know you would never hurt Wendy and me." Jeff turned Kylah and kissed her deeply and passionately, "I believe you Kylah," he repeated as he kissed her again.

Kylah threw her arms around Jeff and kissed him back, she couldn't believe how quickly her life had changed, from her old staid life to this new exciting one with Jeff and Wendy.

"So, Wendy, what were you two celebrating?" said Jeff as he kept his arm around Kylah. "And why is Kylah wearing your clothes?"

Without even thinking about it Jeff's hand reached down and massaged Kylah's breast through her tank top. Her nipple was already hard and he started tweaking it. Kylah's breasts were slightly bigger than his sisters but just as perky.

"Kylah's mom and dad are going to be helping out with the relief effort in Texas, they said it was their Christian duty." said Wendy. "A whole punch of the people from his church are going with them. Her dad was going to make her go with them but decided school came first."

"That's right Jeff!" said an excited Kylah, "they leave tomorrow afternoon, no curfew for a whole two weeks and then we go on our holiday for a week! Can you believe it?"

Jeff smiled at the enthusiasm of both girls, they made him forget all about the dark cloud hanging over his head. The thought of their incest being exposed and the after effect on his career was daunting.

"Do we have time?" Kylah asked Wendy. "I want to feel Jeff's cock in my cunt. I like that word cunt, it's so cute!" she laughed.

"YES!" screamed Wendy, "let's do it!"

The two giggling girls grabbed an arm each and dragged a semi-struggling Jeff into his bedroom. He put up mock resistance just to make it more fun for them.

"Come on Jeff!" said Kylah, "I am so horny!"

"Who are you?" laughed Jeff, "and what did you do with the Kylah from this morning."

Both girls were laughing so hard tears were flowing down their cheeks.

"Oh Jeff," Kylah exclaimed, "You should see your face! The only thing I couldn't understand is why you didn't fuck me in the change room? You know I would have let you right?"

"Oh, you are going to pay for that!" laughed Jeff, "or should I say your pretty little cunt is!"

Clothes were flying everywhere as they rushed to get naked. Jeff's king-sized bed creaked as the three of them jumped on. Like a game of naked twister their bodies were snaking this way and that until the girls had Jeff pinned down on his back. Catching their breath the girls were on each side of Jeff, their breast against his side as they massaged his body.

"See," said Wendy to Kylah as she stroked Jeff's cock, "I told you he has the most beautiful cock in the world!"

Jeff grabbed a pillow and put his hands behind his head so he could watch the girls. If there is a heaven he thought this must be it.

Kylah placed her hand above Wendy's and together they surrounded his cock as they slowly pumped in tandem. The thick mushroom head was the only thing visible and Jeff watched as Wendy leaned down to give it some attention. Not to be out done Kylah joined her. Jeff had never had two women suck his cock at the same time. He wished he could reach his phone as the scene before him was so erotic, it was begging to be recorded.

His sister and Kylah licked their way up and down his shaft, their tongues meeting at the top and as they touched they would kiss. The four hands and two mouths teased him relentlessly until he thought he would bust. Wendy pulled his legs apart to give access to his balls, while Kylah sucked on his cock. The sensation of having his cock and balls sucked at the same time was unlike anything Jeff had ever experienced.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Jeff, "THAT...IS...INCREDIBLE!"

Wendy released Jeff's ball from her mouth with a plop, "well I think he is ready for you Kylah," she laughed.

Kylah looked at Jeff, "is it alright Jeff if I sit on your cock?" she asked.

"One of you better," said a very worked up Jeff, "otherwise I am going to pick."

Kylah straddled Jeff and rubbed her breasts against his chest as she made her way up to his mouth. Jeff sucked on her nipple and gave it a small bite. Wendy was busy behind them with one hand on Jeff's cock and the other rubbing Kylah's pussy. Slowly Kylah pushed back as Wendy lined them both up, she watched as her brother's cock entered Kylah, stretching her pussy open to accommodate his width.

"Is she tight Jeff?" Wendy asked, "Is she as tight as me?"

"Oh god," said Jeff, "she could be your twin!"

Kylah starred at Jeff, she couldn't believe she was fucking the man of her dreams. Jeff was the man she thought of every night when she pleasured herself. Wendy's hands rubbed her ass while she fucked her brother, squeezing her cheeks together and apart exposing her virgin ass star. Kylah had her hands on Jeff's chest as she fucked his cock, drawing her body forward so just the tip was in and then sliding back. She loved how big he was and how full she felt. She leaned down and kissed him their tongues twisting in each other's mouths.

As Kylah leaned down Jeff wrapped his arms around her and held her close while they kissed, slowing her rocking motion on his cock until she was still. Jeff jumped when Wendy unexpectedly licked his balls and slowly licked her way up the exposed portion of his cock. The feeling of being inside of Kylah and his sister licking his cock was unimaginable. He could feel Wendy's tongue trying to join him in Kylah's pussy as she pushed along his shaft.

Wendy was hypnotized as she watched her brother's cock slide in and out of her girlfriends pussy, to see it so close up she could almost feel it in her own pussy. When Jeff held Kylah tight she pulled his cock out and sucked off all of Kylah's juices. Slowly she slide him back in, amazed as Kylah's pussy stretched wide open again. As Jeff held Kylah in place and fucked her, driving his cock all the way in again and again Wendy started fingering her own pussy.

"Fuck her Jeff," said Wendy as she fingered her own pussy, "fuck her cunt with your big cock!"

"Yes," said Kylah as she held tightly onto Jeff, her head on his shoulder, "fuck my cunt Jeff, and make me come! I'm so fucking close!"

Wendy came up and joined them, kissing Jeff as she ran one hand over Kylah's sweaty body. Jeff reached out and replaced his sister's fingers with his own. Driving several fingers into Wendy's soaking pussy as she started to hump his hand. The frenzy built as the three of them pushed towards their orgasms.

Kylah was first, she wasn't a screamer like Wendy, and she let out a whimper, clung tighter to Jeff and swooned in his arms. The emotion and excitement dropped her blood pressure and she almost fainted.

"Now!" yelled Jeff followed with a tightening of all his muscles as his cock pulsated with each shot of his cum into Kylah's pussy.

"OH FUCK," screamed Wendy, "I'm fucking close! Finger my cunt! Yes, just like that!"

Jeff and Kylah watched as Wendy ground her pussy into Jeff's fingers and hand. "FUCK!" Wendy shouted as her orgasm hit, "oh fuck it's a big one!"

"That was amazing," said Kylah kissing Jeff then leaning over and kissing Wendy, "thank you so much for letting me be a part of your love for each other!"

Jeff pulled his fingers from Wendy's pussy and offered them to Kylah, "do you want a taste?" he asked her.

Kylah didn't hesitate and sucked the fingers deep into her mouth as she tasted Wendy for the first time. "Hmm good," she said.

The three lovers cuddled each other as they came down from the sexual bliss.

"I don't want to leave," said Kylah as she hugged Jeff tighter.

"Me either," said Wendy.

Jeff was quiet in his thoughts as he mulled over their situation. Always the pragmatic one he didn't want to spoil the mood but there was much to talk over.

"Kylah," said Jeff, "you were fantastic. There is so much more I want to do with you and to you. Would you like that?"

"Oh Jeff!" Kylah exclaimed as she lifted her head to look at him, "there is nothing I wouldn't do for you and also Wendy."

Jeff believed every word she said. "Wendy are you okay sharing me with Kylah?" said Jeff.

"I believe it was me that wanted Kylah to join us," laughed Wendy, "besides she will be our camouflage. No one will suspect us if Kylah is always with us. Smart right?"

"Okay smart ass, my cock needs to be cleaned," laughed Jeff "Who wants the honors?"

Both girls punched him then leaned down to lick his cock clean. Wendy watched as Kylah smiled back at her, "Wendy can I do it?" said Kylah. When Wendy nodded she sucked and licked Jeff's cock. "Hmm, he tastes so good! Wendy thanks for sharing your brother with me."

After Kylah had cleaned Jeff's cock the girls took turns just sucking on him, loving the feel of him in their mouths. Jeff watched as the two girls shared his cock in this intimate moment.

Kylah panicked when she looked at the clock as she was going to be past her curfew in getting home. They cleaned up and dressed and spent several minutes kissing each other before Kylah headed home. Wendy said she had tons of homework and retreated to her bedroom to start on it. Jeff lay on his bed as he reviewed this new turn of events and wondered once more how this would end and hopefully the ending would be a happy one.