All Comments on 'Right Place, Wrong Time'

by LilJacks

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Trashy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ewww

Gross. Not erotic at all.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

Ewww this story made me queasy. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

I liked this story! For those of us who like it dirty, this was a double fantasy--homeless cock. I had a similar experience although I liked mine. This was hard-on inducing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I enjoyed this story ....It is a fantasy of mine to be with a homeless man and see him naked and let him have his way with me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Congratulations. Harry now has aids

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was really Hott!

I love a story about a virgin ass that gets taken especially when they come to enjoy it in the end. I could read something like this all day. Great job! Hope there is a part 2 coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Caught

I was young and having a wank in bushland, a much older man caught me out, i was completely naked, but to my surprise he says, nice cock want a hand, i was so horny and excited, my fantasy come true, he gave my cock a rub, i got to my knees, pulled out his cock and started to suck, here i am naked in the bush sucking on a strangers cock, i couldn't be hornier, he soon gave me a quick suck, he didn't get naked, he asked, have you been fucked before, i said, yes several times but never in the bush, he pushed me up against a tree and began fucking me, i was in pure bliss, he pulled out and shot his load over my ass he zipped up and left me there, i was so horny i finished myself off and left, i sometimes returned to the spot hoping he would be there, he actually was one day, i got there and saw him spying on me, i got naked and began to wank, he came up to me and again we went at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous