All Comments on 'Rights and Wrongs Ch. 02'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

starting to lose me with mom going from reluctant to slut for anyone to fuck it is even worse now that ben wants her to show off to his friend.

venus_canvenus_canover 10 years ago
Interesting twists & turns

Surprising twists and turns and a full gamut of emotions. Wow!!! The heat is unbearable. Looking forward to the next instalment and her show for Tim and Ben

Venus

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
I'm glad that his mom didn't get fucked by one of the strangers and she is keeping herself to Ben.

I hope that Ben will tell his mom that he is completely in love with her and doesn't want her to fuck anyone but him. That he likes to show her off to other men, but keep it at look don't touch.

Ben, by now should know that he can do almost anything to his mom without asking her, and making love to her instead of just fucking her should be the first thing he should get across to his mom.

A really good story and hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unlike redloin....

Where's the button for 'fan for life"? OMG can you put a story together. I am anxious to see how she reveals herself to Ben's friend. (Oh, and I want to be Ben's friend BTW).

Thanks Don

Oz1999Oz1999over 10 years ago
Wow! Very Hot Indeed!

I may be a couple of months late to your story, but just to let you know, we're still reading if you're still writing!

Certainly hope your story hasn't ended ...

navelmannavelmanover 10 years ago
hot hot hot

superb twists i really wish the guys had fucked her in front of her son or may be along with him mmmmmm that would have been something pl continue the series please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was a different twist

Kinda wish she had just kept it to Ben. I hope Tim doesn't get too deeply into the story. But you're still the best author and story teller on this site. Thanks for writing this.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Extremely hot erotic story.. amazing !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES