All Comments on 'Rights and Wrongs Ch. 04'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
writerjabwriterjababout 10 years ago
Like this much better

Not too crazy on the idea of an immature 18 year old showing off in front of strange men. That could get mommy raped and son beat up. But Daddy fucking his daughter -- nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love the toss of your rights and wrongs.

Very clever. Reminds me of....when God closes a door in your face, he opens a window.

I am glad your mom wasn't home.

Thanks Don

Pilot4029Pilot4029about 10 years ago
Just wonderful

Another outstanding chapter!

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeuralmost 10 years ago
excellent stuff

What an excellent twist. Looking forward to the next instalment.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Where, Oh Where, Is Ch. 5???

I hope still in your most fertile brain. Please say you're working on it. You are now one of my favorite authors.

I nominate you as Queen of the mom-son genre of Incest/Taboo story category. Are you making a run at the father-daughter also? Your prose is crisp and precise. I love the introspective, self-reflective tone of your stories (especially the parenthetical interjections). They enhance the believability of the more explicit erotic events. You also seem to be very clever at avoiding the trite or overused expression; walking right up to yet stopping just short or providing a little twist. I wouber how many rewrites you do on a chapter/short story? Have you thought of trying your unique female take on the Loving Wives story category?

Glad to see author alwayswantedto in your list of favorites. I have nominated him as King of mom-son genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

I hope mom comes home soon and helps dad!!

You, Georgie are now my favorite. Such a great sense of humor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Delicious!

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay

Didn't see that twist coming. You do have a way of telling a story. The "Rights and Wrongs" chapters were much different from your other story lines. Kept me guessing which way the story would go. Thank so much for the read.

Warren

mathewteenmathewteenover 5 years ago
excellent

great stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

good storie but could have been great had Maria agonized over her feelings for her son a little longer before giving herself to him. The alley scene would have rocked had it played out to its conclusion without the old lady and the ending seemed rushed mabe the mother could have had an adventure with dad and accepted what she was before going home to her son. maybe a threeway with ben and Tim...lol

mbdiablo62mbdiablo624 days ago

I didn't care for this chapter, even if it had been true, it's too depressing to talk about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES