Rigid Encounter of the Lewd Kind

Story Info
Guy on guy on first time sex.
4.6k words
4.55
31.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 19 I still couldn't afford a car and had ridden the bus to Lewis' house as usual but while still some distance away I saw him leave in some guy's sports car. It was unusual for him not to phone and I thought about how we had met in class years ago as I walked back downtown, cutting through the park. My direction took me toward the park toilet, I needed that and stood at the urinal, still wondering what had prompted Lewis to go off without a word. I unbuttoned my shorts and aimed my stream at the splash back as a shadow fell across the doorway; I felt so vulnerable with my back to the entrance and conscious of the amount of cash in my wallet. Am I about to be robbed? My body froze, stopping me from pissing, some guy walked to stand at the urinal. I wanted to relieve myself but stood nervously with my dick in my hand willing it to work. The ensuing silence meant that he hadn't started pissing either, was I about to be robbed? I could feel his eyes on me, I glanced nervously toward him, he was a dark man about my age looking directly at me, I dropped my eyes from direct confrontation which brought them in line with his cock. His hard on would have made pissing difficult, he looked pointedly at my cock protruding dryly from my fly as he slowly pulled his foreskin back.

His cock was so long and thick, an involuntary movement of my hand drew my foreskin back almost as if I had been mesmerised into doing so. He half turned toward me, his other hand had moved from shielding his fly opening and I could see all of his cock and balls. I half turned, intending to walk out but succeeded only in mimicking his movements, allowing my cock to be fully visible instead of tucking it away. I had heard of such encounters but never thought I would be caught up in one. I looked at his face, a shy smile on a gentle looking guy. Apologetic at thinking he was a robber, I half smiled, which perhaps was misconstrued in this particular situation. A movement of his hands caused my gaze to fall again to his now entirely naked groin, his big cock being masturbated, mine growing in my hand as I watched him. He moved slowly forward stroking his dark tool, I stood my ground but swept up in the moment continued to stroke mine to full hardness, acknowledging the furtive sexual tension in the air.

He held out his hand towards my dick whilst a little distance from me, I moved a little towards him, unbuttoning my tight waistband uncaring that my shorts had taken my underpants down around my ankles. Hobbled now, mostly naked I shuffled the last few inches to feel his hand touch me, a frisson of sexual thrill ran through me. I in turn cautiously cupped his balls and marvelled at the dark solid bar that was his cock. He stroked me gently, caressing my straining dick, running a finger around the groove of my cockhead, making my shaft bounce and twitch.

He grasped my cock quite hard near the base, I felt his fingers move in sequence from the root of my cock to the middle, and again, from the middle to the top. What was this? It wasn't particularly pleasant, I pulled away a bit. He pulled my dick closer, knelt and kissed the end, wanking me, that's more like it. I rocked forward, pushing my dick out for him to suck, a first for me. Gently, leaving wet trails, he slid his lips along my rigid tool, slowly easing the end of my dick into his mouth and allowing it to pouch out his cheeks. It felt so warm and liquid and lovely. I had never done anything like this with anyone before and thought if this is sex then I've really missed out.

He stood, I thought is that it? Perhaps I could make this encounter last if I returned the favour, I reached for his cock, the smooth skin felt so good as I pushed his foreskin back, gently exposing the mushroomed head. A few strokes and his dick got even harder, it shone at the top as it stretched the skin over the bulbous end. I found myself on my knees, they had just grown weak at the sight of this gorgeous weapon. I gazed upon ten inches of throbbing muscle and my jaw dropped open in awe, seizing his chance the guy slid his nob end into my lips. Startled, I backed my head away but the taste, the slight muskiness of him tempted me to bring my lips back to kiss his rigid cock. Gently I kissed it all over, my wet kisses showing as glistening patches on his veiny pole, I wanted more than ever to taste his cock fully now.

Opening my mouth, I slid it purposefully over his cock to rest my lips in the groove of his bulbous end, lightly flicking my tongue over as much of his cock as I could. He gasped softly, which emboldened me to take more cock into my mouth, if anyone before had suggested I could do such a thing I would have hit them but here I was wanting to pleasure this lovely cock.

Slowly my lips slid ever further down his throbbing meat, it filled my mouth and protruded into my cheek, I couldn't get enough of it and there was still so much left to give pleasure to. I allowed his lovely thick dick to invade more of my mouth and throat, feeling the tip slide against my tonsils, trying valiantly to ignore the urge to retch. He no doubt could see I hadn't done this before and withdrew, to resume pushing forward into my cheek once again. I was jerking his weapon slowly and firmly, sucking his cock as though I had been doing it for years, his hips were moving rhymically, thrusting that solid meat into my mouth.

A shadow fell across the floor, I jumped, startled but he held my head and whispered "It's alright, I know this guy."

I continued sucking him and could see another person, about 40 years old standing near the entrance, briefly looking out and rubbing his dick. The dark guy removed his dick from me slightly as he undid his shirt and took it off, soon he undid his pants and let them fall. I looked up to see a well muscled torso and reached up to hold powerful thighs, he pushed his cock further into my mouth. I could feel his ass muscles ripple as he moved in and out and slid my hands up to cup and control his ass, hugging him to me to slide his cock gently into my throat once again. A rash move as I choked a bit for a while there, he seemed unperturbed and continued his rhythm in my cheek as before. The guy at the door whispered a caution but relaxed as he recognised the person heading our way.

Now we had two watchers, both masturbating as they watched me take this dark sculpted stranger towards an orgasm. I felt very powerful, my hands pulling him into me, controlling his thrusts as I increased my sucking, intensifying his desires. All of a sudden I was controlling nothing as he started to slam into me, rising on tip toe as he thrust his cock further than ever into my throat. I was choking and gasping for air as that huge cock blocked my mouth and throat. I started to panic, losing all control of myself, let alone him, gasping for any air I could find as his cock went deeper down my throat to spurt thickly, spasm after spasm. I felt like a small bird being fed by its parent, he stood over me proud and dominant, ass muscles quivering, forcing his seed into my belly. Feeling weak, my mouth slipped from his cock as I fell to the concrete floor, belly and mouth full of cum.

I swallowed the last of it, the guys at the entrance were still jerking off as I came up for breath and the dark guy raised me by my shoulders to gently kiss my cheek. I returned his kiss, his hand fondling my cock again as we kissed, I was on cloud nine, I wanted to cum for him.

He undid my shirt, stripping me naked in front of the watching men, stroking me to full erection. Standing behind me, I could feel his cock half hard against my ass as he displayed me to the other guys and slowly wanked me off. I was really aware of the danger of discovery, whilst kids were at school, police were very much in evidence judging by the sounds of sirens nearby but caution was thrown to the wind. I loved the sexual atmosphere, the guys were openly showing their dicks to me and each other as they turned this way and that jerking their cocks. I was getting close to cummimg now and pushed my cock further towards them, leaning backwards, lewdly thrusting my cock at them whilst being wanked by a dark hand.

They in turn moved closer to me, close to my outstretched legs and pushing their cocks toward me, I bent my knees, sliding down the dark guy's slick body as he brought me to the edge of orgasm. With stomach cramping jerks I came over the legs of those other guys, as they too, came over me. My belly, cock and thighs were coated with their cum but it felt wonderful, as if I had been baptised into a secret brotherhood I never knew about.

We cleaned up and got dressed. The dark guy and said,

"That was intense, my name's Steve."

"Hi, I'm Dave, that was a first for me."

I was confused, I like girls, I've never looked at guys sexually, I think I was just caught up in the public aspect of being wanked which until now had been a private, furtive venture.

Steve turned to me and said,

"Here's my cell phone number, no pressure but if you would like to call me, please do."

I rang later that week, suggesting we meet at a picnic site in nearby woods, I used to walk that area and have rarely seen anyone park there, let alone hike the dense woodland.

We met as arranged, I was nervous, I hoped all he wanted was mutual masturbation but obviously I hadn't said anything to him. We walked along a small trail leading to a bluff that overlooked a dry river valley. Skirting some brambles we came upon the rocky outcrop, an area some five yards by ten and sat, taking in the view. He leant towards me, stroking my thigh, I laid back and tried to relax, content for him to lead as I was still a novice. Rolling up my T shirt he followed the hem with kisses on my belly and onwards to my nipples. I hadn't thought they would be so sensitive and was surprised that they hardened and it felt good. I had never teased them as he was doing now, perhaps because you can't tickle yourself, he was making my body aroused at my chest but the arousal was centred in my groin.

I leaned over and stroked his chest, opening his shirt and admiring his lean dark body with its well defined muscles. I kissed his nipples as he pulled the T shirt to my neck and then over my raised arms. We kissed properly then, it was strange to kiss a man, his clean shaven upper lip still felt rough against mine, his strong fingers playing with my nipples were a hard counterpoint to our soft kisses. He was turning me on though, my cock was burgeoning in my shorts and I felt down to his cock to see if he too was stiffening. Oh yes, and how!

My cock was respectable at seven inches but his was a magnificent 10 inches or so with a girth to match, it was awakening now, pressing against his jeans. I knelt to unzip him and released the top button to draw his waistband down. He raised his ass, underpants and jeans slid down, catching on his hardening cock, making it spring back to slap his belly. I couldn't resist kissing the head of that resting beast making it firmer to jut proudly from his belly, a rampant weapon, with gleaming helmet, ready to do battle.

I slipped my shorts and underpants down to kick them free, naked now I knelt to worship at the altar of his cock. See how you like this, I thought as I slipped wet lips over its soft crown and slid them down the shaft. He moaned softly and stroked my dick bringing it to full hardness as it dangled beside him. He swung his head around and took the end of my dick in his mouth, he sucked gently just keeping it hard as my lips progressed down his cock to bring the tip into my cheek. My tongue was playing over the shaft and I sucked at the head as I withdrew it slightly to take even more in my throat. He held on my kneeling body, grabbing my ass and pulling it towards him, his mouth taking my cock deeper as he rose up to suck me harder. I loved every minute of this, wanking his cock as I sucked some pre cum from him, the clear fluid was delicious. I tried to get even more of him into me but gagged as the great girth of him tickled my throat. Apparently my coughing and gasping gave even more sensation to him as I continued to tug away at that dark shaft. We continued in this way for some time and I gradually increased the tempo.

He suddenly thrust forward, I felt a spasm the length of his cock, the bulbous head jammed into me, filling my throat as thick gobbets of spunk shot hot and hard into me. I swallowed and sucked, feeding directly from him, wanting this feeling to go on forever as he spurted cum generously. I continued licking the tip ever so gently, aware of his heightened sensitivity. The ragged nerve endings of his cock making it jump and bounce in my mouth at the slightest touch as he splashed and dribbled the last drops of nectar onto my tongue.

Still lying on his back, he continued to stroke my cock just maintaining my full hard on and reached to his pocket for some cream to coat my cockhead. The cool cream felt good as he stroked it on, drawing up his knees as he did so to present his ass to me. God, what do what do I do now? He pulled my cock closer to his ass, this wasn't something I was comfortable with, he obviously wants it but I don't know what to do. I would play with a pussy but wasn't comfortable fingering some guy's ass. Do I just poke it in or what? He pulled me closer, maintaining my erection, well here goes, I pushed at his ring with the end of my cock which started to bend in the middle but he kept his hand tight on it to straighten me. I pushed gently once more and I felt it going in, his sphincter losing ground to my invading cock.

The softest feeling, like warm silk caressed my cock head as I slid in until a tightness gripped me and stopped my ingress at the groove of my shaft. He pulled now at my ass cheeks, and rigid, I pushed on into him, soft and warm and smooth. I slid in gradually right up to the hilt, I could feel his thighs against mine, my belly covering his soft dick, as close as two people can get, it was absolute heaven. I wish time could stand still so I could savour every second of this warm feeling of intimate closeness with another person. He released his hold on my ass and I withdrew slowly for a short distance and pushed forward again, beautiful. The second time was slightly less intense and I didn't feel now that I would cum at any second. Subsequent strokes were of less sensation, I could slide in and out with ease, building a rhythm and using longer strokes as I found confidence to piston to and fro.

Getting into a faster, harder tempo, I could now concentrate on Steve's feelings and making sure I didn't pull out too far, preventing the problem I had in almost bending in half as I entered him. We fucked for only the shortest time, I was starting to feel my climax building, then, as I neared it, I was thrusting harder and deeper. I was pulling at his body as I thrust into him, I was nearly on the verge of cumming and I was plunging away, until with a cry I shoved deep into him and came in long shuddering spasms, feeling spurt after spurt of cum shoot into his soft ass, until I collapsed over his body, utterly spent and consumed with guilt and confusion.

Does this make me a homosexual?

I had always fancied girls. My mind was in a whirl, sex had never felt as good as when deep in Steve's ass, would I want only that feeling even if I had steady girlfriend, would a pussy satisfy me as much?

I really needed to talk things over with my best friend Lewis.

It was late the next day when Lewis opened his door at my knock. I was blurting out my thoughts, firstly saying I had seen him drive off with the other guy and rambling on about confused thoughts of homosexuality. Aghast, he said,

"How did you know?"

By the look on his face he thought I was talking about him. Startled, I managed play it cool and said,

"It's normal at our age to wonder about such things."

He told me that his cousin Peter had phoned to say that, as his parents were away, they could party at his. Peter was the 24 year old guy I had seen drive off with Lewis that day. When we got to Lewis's bedroom, he continued his story,

'We had a few beers and went out to the pool, stripping off, Peter dived into the pool, naked. Not to be outdone I did the same, the water felt great on my body, I felt freer somehow. Peter threw a ball and we both swam after it, racing each other, pushing at each other as we swam after it.

I got it and held it at arm's length, he reached for it holding me around the waist to propel himself further forward, we tussled and the ball popped from my grasp to bob tantalisingly close. Grappling and clutching at each other, our slick bodies sliding and pressing each other, I felt his hard cock dig into my leg. I too, was aroused as we wrestled, he turned his cock from me and mine slid smoothly across his buttocks to lodge in the crease of his ass. He stopped momentarily and looked round at me, his body bobbing in the water, nosing my dick up and down his soft round bum. I was as solid as could be and automatically put an arm around his waist, effectively holding our positions as the delicious sensation flooding my loins continued. Peter reached behind him and pressed against my back to hold me tighter to him, he wanted my cock there, sliding slowly up and down the crease of his ass.

His bum felt wonderful nestling in my belly, he pulled his ass cheeks apart and pushed back against my cock, I could feel it pushing into his asshole. Though surprised, it was the most wonderful feeling, I wanted more, I longed to sink into the warm depths. We were at the corner of the pool and he grabbed the built in handhold, I reached around him to do the same, pulling my dick further into the soft warm haven of his body. He pulled us along the edge of the pool a short distance to lie on the steeply sloping steps. I felt a step under my feet and had purchase to push in further, the gorgeous feeling increasing as I slid fully into him.'

Lewis stopped to gauge my reaction, I was breathing fast, my heart thumping as I visualised my friend and his cousin. My most obvious reaction, however, was my hard cock tenting my shorts. He smiled as he noticed it and continued recounting the scene,

'I was scared at first, am I doing it right? Will I hurt him if I push in as hard as I really wanted to? Our bodies were closely touching now and I pulled back a little even though I really wanted to push further in. Mother Nature took over and I pushed in further still, my rigid cock wanted to bury itself deep in his ass. I was clutching his body and wanting to fuck him all day but frightened I would cum in seconds. We built up a rhythm and it felt second nature to move this way, caught up in the moment.

It wasn't long before I came, spurting my spunk deep, thrusting it hard into him.'

Lewis had placed his hand on my thigh, I was so wrapped up in his story that I never noticed how it nudged my rock hard cock.

"It seems I've turned you on," he said, openly holding my throbbing dick and gently moving his hand, do you want me to stroke it?."

"Oh, yes," I replied, pushing down my shorts, bringing my jutting tool out in the open. He wanked it gently, pushing the foreskin to and fro and appraising its size. He leant forward and kissed it, lips lightly touching the skin, until he slipped them over the end to suck me gently. I moaned, how good it felt, getting sucked like this.

He sat back up and I reached for his dick to return the favour, sliding my hand down his shorts, he raised up and allowed me to take them off.

"I haven't told you the whole story yet." He then continued,

'After I had cum, I wanted to give him some release, so started to slowly jerk him off and suck his dick. Peter then started to stroke my ass and finger me, I was uncomfortable with that but he was gentle and used wet kisses which gave way to some lube as he gradually relaxed me. This all took time but soon I was O.K. with him fingering me, later sliding two fingers into me. He had the softest touch and was extremely careful as he made me excited. He replaced the two fingers with three and used them to stimulate me so much that I wanted to know what it would feel like with his cock inside me .'

12