Rigid Encounter of the Lewd Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while, Lewis was stroking his ass, using some lube on his hand to finger himself, just like his recollection. I was lazily stroking my cock barely needing to maintain my erection as I watched him and the story unfolded.

'I was anxious as Peter eased me on my side to lay beside me cupping my ass in the crook of his thighs. He stroked my dick and my ass as he then pulled my cheeks apart to nudge me with his cock. I was frightened, honestly, at first I felt I wanted it but now I wasn't so sure. He took his time to ease into me, just the tip of his cock at first and then a pressure as the head slipped in. I felt I had never felt my asshole so wide before and wondered if I might tear. He didn't have a very large cock, though just at the moment it felt huge, what have I let myself in for? Slowly the pressure and discomfort eased, I felt a bit more pressure as he moved minutely forward. He stopped, allowing me respite, it wasn't a good feeling, even though I did feel I owed him this. Gradually he slid in further, a tight full feeling was all I felt at that time, there was no pain but a discomforting fullness, it wasn't pleasant. Finally I could feel him tight against me, he was fully in and it only hurt a bit, a lot of pressure, yes, and the fullest feeling I have ever felt. He rocked slowly, just rolling my body with his, holding me, pressure on my ass, then off. That was all I felt but no sliding movement of his cock, I got used to that pressure then release as the rocking got more vigorous. Then a slight withdrawal as the pressure went off me and a slight push as the pressure returned, this I could handle. Peter continued with less rocking and more movement in my ass, yes this was better I could feel sensations within me. As his sliding cock built up feelings deep in my ass, I warmed to them, the tingly feelings were new to me but felt good. More powerful thrusts were giving me more sensation and I wanted it to feel even better, rising to meet him as his cock plunged deep, wanting to feel him fill me completely.'

I watched as Lewis related his tale, pushing more fingers into his ass and sliding them sensuously in slick, lubed, abandon. I stroked his bum, it was soft and warm, just like Steve's. He told more,

'Peter was now fucking me and I loved it, I felt had power over him, he was totally mine, plunging away at my body, I could slow or speed up the pace and he would do anything I wanted. He was reaching towards orgasm, I could feel the change of pace as he thrust harder and deeper, I said,

"Cum deep into my ass, Peter, cum for me now."

I felt his pace increase, his balls slapping my ass as he rose and fell, filling me completely with the length and girth of his cock. He stopped, rigid as a statue, straining as he shot his cum into me, hot and liquid, pump after pump. I could feel it deep inside and loved the fact that he fancied my body enough to want to slide his cock into me and cum up my ass.'

Lewis had curled on his side by this point with his ass towards me, I laid beside him my throbbing cock already probing the shiny groove of his ass seeking the open orifice that promised so much. With a small push I was in, the cool slick walls smoothly accepting my rigid member, this was gorgeous. I marvelled how we could be so close both physically and mentally, lost in the joining of our bodies. I slowly began to slide in and out but soon picked up the pace, remembering how good it felt and wanting the sexual release, the beautiful orgasmic reward.

We moved in synchronicity, the thought of sexual climax making our bodies strive towards the ultimate goal. We fucked for what seemed like ages, riding hard, dizzying sensations climbing higher and higher toward a climax of stupendous eruption. I was pumping harder now, Lewis was groaning louder, seeming to be about to orgasm. I thrust faster and deeper, then suddenly, I peaked. Spurting what seemed like pints of cum into his ass; he moaned in orgasm himself, his ass walls seeming to spasm against my throbbing cock, tightening and releasing it, as it pulsed the last few drops whilst soaked in cum.

We lay breathless and utterly spent in post coital bliss.

12