Riki and Cassandra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a short while the shrimp arrived and they took turns feeding the large, spicy crustaceans to each other. As they did so, they took the opportunity to not only feast on the shrimp, but also on the fingers of each other. Riki's nipples were as hard as she could ever remember, and she could feel them pressing against the front of her dress. Her juices had begun to flow, and she worried that the wetness would stain her dress and leave a puddle in her chair. All the while their table talk was a continuation of their earlier conversations as they continued getting to know more about each other, but underlying it all was the sexual tension as each was anything but subtle in their glances, their touching, and their language.

Meanwhile, Cass was enjoying the taste of the shrimp and the sensations of licking their juices from Riki's fingers. She, too, was experiencing a flood of wetness from her pussy as she enjoyed the beauty of her companion and looked forward to what she knew was going to happen later in the evening. It wasn't long before their entrees arrived, and the two beautiful women continued their meal amidst flirtatious looks and suggestive conversation. As the meal wound down to its conclusion, Cass told Riki that the night was still young and they were going for another surprise. Riki was almost disappointed that they were leaving as she had never had such a romantic dinner in her entire life. Cass settled the bill and they rose to leave, much to the disappointment of their server, Veronica, who continued to flirt shamelessly with the tall artist that she still had a deep crush on. Before they left for their waiting limo, Cass took time to say goodbye to the owner, her good friend Nicole.

Outside, the car was waiting for them, and the driver held the door for Riki and Cass as they settled into the luxurious and spacious interior. Seemingly, the driver knew where to go, as Cass offered no instructions at all as to their destination. In the darkened privacy of the back seat, Cass took the hands of Riki and turned to face her before placing a tender, lingering kiss on her lips. The emotions running through the young blond as Cass did this were overwhelming, and she couldn't help letting her own hands wrap around the taller woman as she returned the kiss with every ounce of the passion that was bottled up inside of her. For what seemed to be forever, but in reality was only about ten minutes, Riki and Cass continued to kiss deeply while their hands were exploring each other's bodies. Far too soon for either of them, the car came to a stop, and their driver was opening the door for them to exit. This intrusion forced them to sit up, straighten their clothes, and get out of the car. As they did, Riki saw that they were at a small jazz club that she had heard about, but had never before visited.

As they entered the club, the sounds of beautiful jazz enveloped them as they were led to a small table close to the stage. A trio of piano, bass, and drums was playing the most beautiful music that Riki had ever heard. It was mostly jazz standards, but with an experimental flair that often took off in flights of fancy. As Riki and Cass sat sipping on cosmopolitans, it was if they were transported to another world. There was nothing else in the room except the two of them and the hypnotic music. The passion was evident in their eyes, their touches, the closeness they shared in the darkness of the club. After an hour of being totally absorbed in the music, the band took a break and the girls came back to earth. The aura around them was oozing with sexual overtones, and as they finally were able to converse, the decision was mutual that it was time to get out of there. Cass texted the driver, and by the time they had exited the club, the car was waiting for them at the curb. Once they were again settled in the coziness of the limo, Riki told Cass that she had never experienced a more romantic evening than they had had so far. It was almost midnight, and Riki certainly didn't want the evening to end. So, when they reached Riki's apartment, she asked Cass if she wanted to come up for a drink. Cass replied, "Of course I do, but you know what is going to happen if I do come up?"

Riki said, "I think I do, and I've never wanted anything so much in my entire life. I want you to make love to me and teach me everything I've been missing out on for so long." As they got out of the limo, Cass took a moment to whisper in the driver's ear that she was not needed any more that evening and that she would call her if needed. Then she turned and took Riki's hand, and the two of them went in the building and up to the promise that awaited them.

When they got to Riki's door, the young blond got out her keys and began nervously fumbling with them as she tried to get the door open. Finally, Cass took the keys from the excited blond and opened the door. They entered and immediately they were in each other's arms, finally allowing the pent up passion of the evening to take control.


Their first kiss was filled with the promise of what lay ahead, the beginning of a whole new experience for Riki. That kiss continued until they were each out of breath, and then, as Cass began to slowly unzip Riki's dress, she resumed with little butterfly kisses on her ears and neck until Riki was quivering uncontrollably. As the zipper became fully opened, Cass slid the delicate straps from her shoulders, slowly removed the dress from Riki's body, and let it slide to the floor until the blonde's lithe body was fully exposed, save for the tiny pink thong and the pink heels on her feet. Cass's hands began at the hips and slowly began to caress their way up Riki's body until she reached the small, but highly sensitive breasts with their now rock hard nipples. With excruciating deliberation, Cass lowered her head to the left breast, slowly making love to it as she first blew on the nipple and then laved it with her tongue before engulfing it in her mouth and gently biting on it. Riki had never experienced anything like this – the combination of patience and passion, gentleness and adoration – in any of her previous relationships, and it completely took her breath away as she moaned deeply and grabbed the back of Cass's head and forced it harder onto her breast. But Cass was just getting started, and soon she moved her attentions to the other breast, slowly repeating the worshipful loving to that breast as well.

In the meantime, Riki wanted to reciprocate the attention given her by Cass, but she was stymied because the older woman was still dressed. She brought her hands up to the lapels of Cass's jacket and began to slide it down her arms until it joined her own dress on the floor. Even as Cass was loving on her succulent breasts, Riki was able to undo the tie and begin to unbutton Cass's shirt. The incredible feelings coursing through her body as Cass kept nipping at her erect nipples prevented Riki from focusing on her nervousness at the newness of all the emotions she was feeling. It wasn't long before she had completed unbuttoning the shirt and began to remove it from the beautiful artist. As the two of them came up for a momentary breath of air, Riki finished unveiling the top of Cass's body. As she did so, she was totally mesmerized by the beauty of the woman who stood before her – the beauty of the body and the beauty of the artwork that adorned it. And when she reached behind Cass and released the clasp on her bra, it fell to the floor at their feet, finally exposing the firm, perfectly shaped breasts Riki had been dreaming about since the previous evening.

As Riki began to explore Cass's body, the older woman allowed the younger one to touch and caress with no restraints as she became familiar with the artist's body. Riki was reveling in the firm softness of Cass's breasts as she first touched them and then began to stimulate the rapidly hardening nipples. Tweaking each nipple in turn, she slowly lowered her head to the right breast and began to trace circles around it with her tongue. Little flicks to the nipple were interspersed with nips to the surrounding tissue.

Riki was as amazed at her boldness as she was at the incredible taste of Cass's flesh. How had she spent her whole life up to this point missing out on the pleasures of another woman's body? Never before had she gotten any pleasure from touching and caressing and kissing a lover's body. But now, as she continued to love on the beautiful artist's body, she could sense the pleasure she was giving as well as feel the pleasure she was receiving herself. It was all so new to her, and she couldn't describe it, but she most certainly did like it.

Finally, realizing they were still standing by the front door, Riki stopped loving on Cass long enough to take her hand and lead her through the living room and down the hallway to her bedroom. The thoughts going through her head at that moment were so intense that she was having trouble processing them all. But the one thing that was perfectly clear to Riki at that moment was that she was in her bedroom with an incredible woman who was going to teach her all about the joys of lesbian love, and she couldn't imagine anything in the whole world that she wanted more.

12