All Comments on 'Rileigh and the Cop Ch. 05'

by indianfire

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Hopeful_RomanticHopeful_Romanticover 13 years ago
Too Short...

As the title says...waaaayyyyy too short. I like Carter...he is a nice guy. However...I still want her with Mike. He just needs to calm down a little.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
So happy

to see you posting another story. But you needn't have worried about the "hot" writing. Your stories were well written always and the eroticism needed only to be implied. You create real characters and real situations and that is a pleasure to meet in Literotica (After your last posting, I refused to chose between Michael and Carter because I was sure you would decide wisely. You did. Michael is a jerk.)

Keep things going. Love your work.

dreamcastteendreamcastteenover 13 years ago
AHHHHHH!!!!

Driving me Crazy!!!

SO GOOD!

Ah I think I like Carter & Rileigh more than Mike & Rileigh. UGH!

So so so good!

More! I'm like on edge here!!!

indianfireindianfireover 13 years agoAuthor
thank you...

...for the comments, :), seeing comments on a new story always make me happy. I wanted to write a shorter story so that I could get it posted sooner. Rest assured, there's still more to come. I hope to have more time to write now that I'm not working so much. I know some people will be unhappy with aspects of the chapter, but I try to go where I think the story takes me.

I've secretly been starting a new story, and I'm a little nervous about it. It would be a mixture of the Romance and Nonhuman categories. The first chapter is written, I'm just waiting for a friend to read it first to make sure it's not garbage. Maybe it will be up next week :)

P.S, You always leave such insightful comments Neil. You make me feel more confident as a writer who still feels like a rookie. Thank you

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
I like Carter

Ok in the beginning I liked Carter but now Mike seams to be a psycho that cant hold his temper in at all. I hope Carter gets the girl now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
At first I was on the fence...

about whether Rileigh was better off with Michael or Carter. But after this chapter I think Carter is the better man. Of course, now I'm undecided about whether Carter deserves better than Rileigh, who needs to be less impulsive and more honest.

I've enjoyed this story and look forward to its continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love this!!!!

this is such a wonderful story but please let her end up with mike!!!!! i love him!!!!!!

indianfireindianfireover 13 years agoAuthor
I won't give it away quite yet...

...but I think I have another idea for what to do about Mike. I'm running the idea by one of my very faithful readers and I'm hoping she'll tell me whether or not I should run with it. Thank you to JG2291 :)

And now to work on the next chapter of Lori and Jonah

meow0317meow0317over 13 years ago
Wowowow....my heart was pounding!

This is wayyy tooo exciting! I love Carter :) The character development is awesome! Keep it going, can't wait to read your next chapter! I know that you're doing this in between your school and your job too...thank you!

I'm looking forward to read your other series too =)

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
whoa!!!

this kept on getting interesting. :) keep on writing and please write fast. :)

AcalAcalover 13 years ago
Awesome

Damn, Rileigh is a lying bitch there. Mike never slept with her... I wonder how Carter is going to feel when he finds out Mike never did such a thing. Rileigh does need to stop being impulsive because when the lie is found out things are going to be bad for her.

Awesome chapter though, and please don't make Mike abusive because he's clearly not. Just pissed off that Rileigh is being so bull headed.

meow0317meow0317over 13 years ago
Well...she came out from an abusive relationship, hasn't she?

Mike was her hero because he saved her from her ex.

Think about this, how would you feel if you were in Rileigh, when you came out from the bathroom and you find your boyfriend kissing and letting another woman touch his crotch in public? If he really respects Rileigh he could've pushed that bitch away right at that instant, but they had history.

AcalAcalover 13 years ago
Still...

Its still different from actually sleeping with her. He did the wrong thing sure, but she is completely over reacting

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I don't think Michael should be abusive, Rileigh wouldn't have gotten with him if he was. But I don't think she should be putting up with his shit either. I like Carter!

Please add another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

I'm probably the only one, but I really want her to end up with Mike--he needs to learn to control his temper but I like him! Thank for posting and can't wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Your work is very well written and the story flows quite nicely. I can't wait to read the next peice to this story. I know you're most likely horrifically busy, but in case you get the chance to read this, just know that you are doing a wonderful job. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really like Carter and Rileigh and he seems to be a somewhat calming influence on Rileigh. Mike is a hothead and I think they would constantly blow up at eachother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next chapter?

Any chance the next chapter is going to come out soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another chapter

i really like this series.....

please do write the next chapter....

i would love to read it

great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please!

I love this series and keep reading it over and over! More more more n finish it!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

This story is great, please finish it!

tags1023tags1023over 13 years ago

I love this story! Please post the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
CONTINUE !!!

you have to finish this story!! this story is fantastic so please please please finish it!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Impatiently Waiting

I've loved this seris since I started reading it. I hope our heroine gets back with micheal. I know he messed up but there so cute together. As for Carter you can find him some other girl. But what I really want is the next chapter. I can't wait to see what will happen. So please post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Love the story!!

QuietdriveQuietdriveabout 13 years ago
It's Official

I totally love Carter and he deserves Rileigh more than Mike. Sure, with Mike there was undeniable passion but with Carter, they have that and more.

Mike told Rileigh there was nothing to worry about with his ex, that it was a one-time thing. Then, Rileigh comes to find him willingly dancing with said ex! There was no pushing her away until Mike saw he was caught! And now, he wants to call her his girlfriend still when they haven't talked in how long?! Controlling much?

Carter does deserve to be told everything, even though he knows about Mike now. I trust that he will be understanding of her reasoning and such.

Team Carter FTW!!

Beauty2urBeastBeauty2urBeastalmost 13 years ago
CONTINUE PLEASE!!!!

I'd say the only complaint I have with this story is the fact that Carter was saying that Mike Cheated on Rileigh when all he did was dance with another girl. Not really cheating im my book. Idk... still a great story. can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best!!

I don't understand why this story doesn't have more views and comments!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous