All Comments on 'Riley's Bar Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Fun Story

I do believe that "our guy" got lucky here though he may not believe. An amusing story about a guy who seems to hopelessly out of it but has a fairly enjoyable life even with all the crap that fell on him....

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Fun Story

I do believe that "our guy" got lucky here though he may not believe. An amusing story about a guy who seems to hopelessly out of it but has a fairly enjoyable life even with all the crap that fell on him....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it get dumber by the minute

around the horn this story going.killing time.

H20waderH20waderover 14 years ago
disjointed

it reads like to separate stories. bot are Your standard work but they really don't fit togehter. there seem to be two plots and could have been blended into a much better read. the on going fight with elaine and the sex with Karen. now i assume the fight will will be next. be a return to the fight ith the ex wife who will decide to give up her god and try to save her marriage.

Bob, you can do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hummmm

Yes discombobulated,,, But it is going to be interesting how the author brings it all back to a conclusion

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
I thought it started good in chap 1

But the whole thing is available on another site -- all nine chapters. It is slow and then slower as the protangonist moves from relationship to relationship never learning much of anything. Very booring. I wasted my time trying to see if the author was going to bring it all together. Never did. I recommend skipping the rest of the chapters.

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Seems as though Rob

is a lovestruck fool. Seriously, Rob loves his sluts, except maybe Helen.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
Kind of slow in this chapter

On to the next chapter to see where this leads!

Here's one for curiosity!

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I had to downgrade it to 2**s.

Because the bachelor was extreme with perverted anal and multiple hole sex.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Hmmm...

I don't understand why he is still chasing the whore bartender. It can't be love, can it? We'll see...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Strange woman/ Strange relationship.

Where is this going? We'll see.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago

Boring and useless addition which adds nothing and went nowhere. A fuzz of an idea which fizzled.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Story that is " a bit " misunderstood " in my opinion

JPB is just riffing here like Clapton on a old blues standard. The main plot is him dealing with religious zealot ex and entanglement with legal system but that's set by the wayside for now . The author is fond of the main character and enjoys detailing the minutia of his life at the expense of a story distilled to it's purest essence.

Some Clapton fans probably want EC to stick to reproducing the recorded versions of his hits and do as many as possible, none of this musical loitering with extended solos. Well legends get to exercise their perogative because they are indeed legends and if you're a true fan , you'll readjust expectations and try to find a way to enjoy the sensory detour. I did with this installment, so sorry some of my fellow readers did not.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whore

Why is he still chasing a whore like Karen he'll probably catch something nasty, I would touch her with a barge pole I'd to much respect for the barge pole.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE CHAPTERS THICKEN WITH NO CLOSURE IN SIGHT

even with the absence of a player, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just too stupid to believe

I know this writer can do better. It is like there are two people writing. Some of the stories are interesting, while others are more like this one. Too stupid to believe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

JPB's cucky side popped out on this one...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Having seen Karen in action at Tom's,why would he still go after her,?.She is not marriage material and she doesn't care who she fucks.He should have lost interest and not wasted his time when Leslie warned him about her and Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

He should Drop Karen as fast as He can .

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
After

After the bachelor do,why was he still interested in Karen,alone was going to get was a STD.Also why was it a surprise Gloria was behind the bar as she was covering for Karen.Karen couldn't work and go dancing with him at the same time.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years ago

Lucky man. She could have been there.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

lol this guy is going to track her down and marry her huh. first wife was insane second a prostitute im looking forward to finding out what his third wife will be. oh maybe third time will be a charm for him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s amazing that JPB’s characters don’t all die if STDs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES