All Comments on 'Riley's Exploits Pt. 01'

by RileyAriadne

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great sroryteller; average writer

Keep practicing and get an editor to help you with the mechanics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!!

I loved this. It was so graphic and I look forward to more from you.

ScotchnSodaScotchnSodaover 7 years ago
Very hot

Just a minor hiccup or two but other than that a well told tale and quite steamy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another British slut & cuck writer

She describes how special her husband treats her then fucks his friend because he doesn't screw during halftime?! I'm sure if and when Harry finds out what a cheating cunt she is, he'll get a hard on and find more people for her to screw.

BenRPBenRPover 7 years ago

It's well written and I like it, but... Going from being bad, to a loyal wife and then relapsing back to a bad girl? I don't know. It didn't seem right with me with Te way you described the husband. Just because she got horny during the halftime. Nonetheless, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Strange

People come on Literotica to read porn,and then moralise about wife cheating on husband,it's fiction folks,if you don't like don't read it.

Westman99Westman99over 2 years ago

not sure of plausibility but definately descriptive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRileyAriadne@RileyAriadne
60 Followers
Hi everyone and welcome to my little corner of Literotica. I'm Riley. 26 & married. I'm around 5'2. Long midnight black hair, deep blue eyes. I love to chat and meet new people. I'm mostly interested in chatting with other girls and sharing experiences or fantasies. I've ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES