The Ring of Truth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,069 Followers

Madame Maria bullied her way into my arms in order that she be close enough to commence making out with me. Don't tell Mom but this buxom brunette put Mom to shame in the kissing department. Having to be fair though, I might not have seen all of my mother's skills in that area of endeavour since we were interrupted each time.

Her tongue was far enough towards my throat, I couldn't speak. I really wanted to convey to Madame Maria that I preferred to take this behind closed doors. Stepping back, but leaving her hand on my ass, she tugged the other woman into the house.

"This is my daughter Tatiana. Tatiana, this is the Rick I have been telling you about. "

Without smiling, Tatiana checked me out. "Mommy, he is so young."

"That makes it even better," she responded as she pulled me by my hand into the house. Her eyes discovered the livingroom. That is where she dragged me to. Tatiana followed, somewhat reluctantly, I thought. No reason for her reluctance, I thought, since she didn't even know me yet. Wait until she knew me before deciding to dislike me.

Madame Maria gave me a shove causing me to fall to the couch. Her next move was to hike up her exceptionally tight skirt far enough that I could see the elastic tops of her stay up stockings. Madame waved her daughter to the couch beside me while she straddled my lap. Tatiana joined me on the couch maintaining some distance.

While her mother was making out with me and grinding her panties against my once again hard dick. Tatiana, I saw, was watching with a look of disdain on her face.

Daughter or not, Tatiana wasn't going to cause me to interrupt whatever was going on with her mom. What was going on at the moment was me caressing Madame Maria's panty covered ass.

"Rick, are you wearing the ring? Can I see it?" Madame Maria asked. This seemed to arouse her daughter's interest as she slid across the couch closing the distance between us.

The mother took my hand in hers holding the ring up to the light. Twisting and turning my hand and arm in different directions, she was fully able to admire my ring.

With no warning, Madame Maria released my hand, letting it fall to my thigh. More or less before I could move, Madame Maria had her lips crushed against mine. This mother had very soft lips. Very active as well. Maria sucked my bottom lip between her teeth and licked the outline of my lips.

Tatiana, it seemed, also wanted to admire my ring. As she reached towards my arm, her mother seemed to notice. Madame Maria snapped at her daughter, ordering her not to touch. Tatiana drew the offending hand back. She seemed pensive though, a decision was soon made and Tatiana moved towards me. Her hands, for her mother's benefit, were obviously well away from my body, only her torso and upper body moving towards me.

The daughter and her mother worked well together. It was a certainty they had tag teamed other participants before me. Not that I was complaining mind you.

I'm not sure I could adequately describe the gyrations which made it possible for my dick to be open to the air as well as Madame Maria's pussy being uncovered. All I really could say was that Tatiana must have been a gymnast earlier in life since all had been accomplished without the use of anyone's hands. Amazing.

My dick, still pointing to the heavens, or the second floor of the house at least, was still rubbing against Madame Maria's fat pussy. Her labia were surrounding my dick while Tatiana's tongue was sort of wedged between the two. Tatiana must have been the female twin of Gene Simmons to possess such a tongue- long, wide, and extremely active!

Between one set of female genitalia and another's tongue, my dick was getting a workout like it had never experienced before. Again, a reminder, I had not experienced much at all in terms of sexual experiences considering I was still a virgin.

I was sure though that Madame Maria had it mind to take my virginity in a short enough time frame to satisfy any teenager. Except for me, I guess. Madame Maria was inarguably a beautiful woman. I couldn't imagine how a woman as sexy as this ended up rubbing against my cock. But I wasn't ready to fuck her yet. Maybe with more convincing...

Her breasts were simply sublime for a woman her age. With that thought, I raised both hands to her tits, cupping them, squeezing them, even bouncing them up and down. Leaning forward I nuzzled them, although still encased in her bra and hidden behind her tight top. I wanted to uncover them Maria realized almost immediately, causing her to shuck her blouse over her head. Tatiana quickly moved behind her to release the big cumbersome bra restraining her tits.

Holding Madame Maria's breasts up for my inspection and admiration, Tatiana smiled at me while nodding her head at the tits indicating they were mine with which to do as I wished. I guess Tatiana must have thought I was dense since she pulled her mother's boobs as close to my lips as possible.

Duh! I took the hint. I'm not sure what I wanted to do first so I simply glommed onto those buggers doing much as I had been doing before they were uncovered for my general amusement. They were as much fun as the bouncy castles my mom rented for a few of my childhood birthday parties. The tits in my hands didn't bounce as much as just about anything in the castles of yesteryear but bounce they did.

Seeing her mother needed no further help as far as me and her tits were concerned, Tatiana tongued her way back to my cock. She managed to get my balls in her mouth, sucking so gently on them.

Maria's daughter had me squirming in pleasure causing me to rub my dick even more forcefully and, evidently enough, sufficiently enough to cause me to ejaculate. It felt like a Saturn 5 rocket going off in my groin, carrying a load to the International Space Station. I don't know how many stages fired but I knew it was better than any masturbation orgasm I had ever achieved in my life.

Tatiana leaned between her mother and I in order to lick us both clean of my spunk. Through suddenly sleepy feeling eyes, I looked down to see I had made a good sized mess between Madame Maria's body and mine. Tatiana though was wasting no time cleaning us up with her tongue.

She did well enough that I was able to relax. Just like any self satisfied male of any age, I fell asleep. The last thing I remembered saying to myself was that the mother daughter team should go home. Maybe I said it aloud.

petskunk
petskunk
2,069 Followers
12