Ripley's Faerm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Ripley found the right words Rachel came closer and embraced her with an open mouth kiss and as they tongues fought she felt the tip of the dildo slide along her slit before thrusting inside her with one shove. The next thrust felt even deeper (Rachel was holding the dildo at the halfway mark at first) each thrusts was deeper and deeper until it bumped her cervix and thankfully Rachel shorten her grip so it did not happen again. She was already on edge and within a couple strokes she went crashing over in a blinding orgasm. Rachel kept her mouth firmly on hers and she thought she was going to pass out as she screamed her release. Rachel stopped with the dildo deep inside her and switched her hand to fingering her clit and worked her thru two more massive orgasms before stepping back leaving her twitching pussy muscles and gravity to push the dildo out. Ripley barley heard the dildo hit the floor as Rachel released her from the cross. Her legs felt like rubber as she was helped down the stairs and into her bedroom. As she laid on the bed in a daze Rachel stepped out of her panties and climbed in bed with her. The next couple hours were all tender kisses and the two of them fondly each other like a couple high school kids. They each took turns eating each other out and while Rachel was clumsy at first the intent was there.

The next morning the girls opened the windows in attic and went about cleaning everything, the Cockrings and ball stretchers they boxed up. The male fetish wear went downstairs to sell on E-bay. What they could not hide in cabinets they covered so they could get an electrician in to work on the wiring. As they worked the girls made plans for what they wanted to add or build for their dungeon. New ropes, vibrators, and lube made the short list. Some of the leather cuffs and straps were going to need to be replaced. Once they finished cleaning they split the list between them and they went back to the city for the week.

Ripley called Terri an electrician friend of Topanga's Monday morning. Terri had been one of the friends that tagged along with Topanga to the party. She already had a fair idea what was needed and was willing to trade some of labor fee if she could borrow the tractor for a while. The next step was finding out if male leather fetish ware was worth anything. She had never been able to afford real leather before but knew of a store that sold it. She took a couple of the pieces with her and the store manager asked her to bring the rest in and he would make her an offer on them. By Thursday night she was 2 grand richer and had about 500 bucks worth of merchandise to take out to the farm.

Friday final came and Rachel could not believe how slow the clock at work was moving. It seemed like 4:30 would never come. Her car was packed to the gills with stuff to take out to the farm. She had bought some new toys to stock her bedroom as well as a few things for the dungeon. She also hit up the second hand stores and bought some of the girly stuff the house was lacking in. One of the stores had an old fashion fainting couch that was in very rough shape and she talked the shop owner into throwing delivery into the price. It should already be sitting on the screen porch out at Ripley's farm. She was undecided on if she was going to get it refinished to go in her room or turn it into something for BDSM. The frame was solid hard wood and when she first saw it her first thought was the high end was just right height to bend someone over. Her other purchase was an old style wringer washer. She had about a dozen different ideas for it and it should sitting beside the couch on the porch.

Ripley was unloading lumber and Uni-strut from the truck when Rachel made it to the farm. Topanga's car was in front of the shop and she could hear sounds of somebody welding inside. After a quick hello Rachel ran upstairs and changed into some shorts and tank top. As she passed the guest room on her way back downstairs she spied an overnight bag on the bed. Topanga must be staying over "well this could be interesting she said to herself." The idea of maybe including Topanga in the fun was something they had talked about after the party and she would be a big help designing and building bigger and better toys.

Out in the workshop Topanga was already working on something to surprise her friends with. She had found a jack pump drive in a pile of scrap pile behind the barn. The drive was for using a motor to work the old style well pumps that went up and down. A belt drove a gear reduction box that made a long arm go up and down. The case was in bad shape but the gears inside were still free. The arm moved up and down about two feet but Topanga had already worked out how to shorten the throw and make it adjustable. With the Uni-strut Ripley had picked up in town she knew she had the makings of a killer fuck machine. Ripley had been in on some of the designing but they agreed to keep Rachel in the dark. The plan was to tie her up and use her for the first test run.

Once Rachel's car was unloaded she and Ripley started building a wood picnic table. The table Ripley wanted was over 10 ft long and had a 4 ft wide top. It did not take long for Rachel to see the design would have double duty. To set the gap between the top boards Ripley used a ¼" eye bolt. Add washer and nut and you had a moveable restraint point.

By the time they were done Topanga reappeared with a sparkling new BQ grill. Ripley had bought a monster split Gas/Charcoal grill with smoker box. Ripley explained about being white trash rich with the cash she got for some of Bobby's stuff and deciding she wanted a huge picnic table and a huge grill so she could host huge parties for her family and friends. The grill was broken in with some steaks and some wine before the girls went to bed early planning on getting up early the next day.

8 o'clock the next morning Rachel was the last out of bed. Topanga was back in the shop working on something and Ripley wanted her to go to town with her to buy some stuff at the Ag and hardware store. 20 minutes later she was looking at giant 500 and 1000 gal fiberglass bulk tanks and animal water troughs. Ripley had a mind to use the dairy barn for some super wet fun. Her plan required a lot of water or slime in a short amount of time so she need a large holding tank. Two hrs later they were on their way back with 500 gal tank that was cracked near the top so the store give it to them and a 8' ft round by 30"inch deep water trough. Once back home Topanga came out of the shop to help unload the truck and then went back in the shop.

Since it was almost noon Rachel agreed to start cooking lunch. At 12:30 Topanga and Ripley came in to wash up. It seemed like they were taken their time washing up when Rachel felt her top being pull over her head and then her arms being pulled behind her back. Topanga was behind her with a rope tying her arms up. Ripley was in front of her pulling her pants off. " WHAT the Fuck are you doing" she cried. As her friends stripped her bare and tied her arms.

Looking at her friend she saw Ripley was wearing a bright red rubber bra and panty set and when she twisted around she saw Topanga had changed into a black monokini that barely covered her huge breast. She should have fought harder but deep inside she wanted this and she hardly notice Ripley attaching ankle cuffs because she was so entranced with the sight of Topanga towering over her and holding her tightly. Topanga had always given off a strong aggressive vibe and it was easy to see she was the leader

She could feel her pussy leaking wetness as they pulled her over to a kitchen chair and made her straddle it backwards. Ripley first laid her breast on top of the chair back and then tied ropes around her to hold her firmly in place against the chair back. Topanga was busy pulling her legs up so her feet were above the chair seat and then tying them there. More ropes followed until the only thing that could move was her head. Once she was secured they helped themselves to food on the table and after making a plate for her took turns feeding her. Whoever was not feeding her would pinch and pull on her nipples keep them hard and tender and when some food dripped down on her, both of them took turns licking it off.

Once the meal was done they just left her there as they cleaned up the table. Ripley had tied her up before but never with so much overt sexual intent. They had refused to tell her what they had planned for her. Watching the two of them prance around in their fetish outfits had final answered a question she had been asking herself for months now. Was she a lesbian? Up to now she had thought the feelings she had for Ripley were because they had been friends for so long but then what about Topanga? She had been a couple years ahead of them in school and yes they were friends but only in that see them now and then kind of way. But my god she thought watching her now and the things she had already done to her had lit a bonfire in her loins. Rachel wanted Topanga to take and use her, she wants to feel her hands touching her! She wanted to see what she tasted like!

"Ok its Showtime baby cakes" Topanga said as she walked in carrying a blind fold and ring gag. The blind fold went on first and then somebody started pulling on her nipples when she refused to open her mouth. She held out for as long as she could and final had to open her mouth or use the safe word. If she said RED Ripley would stop everything no matter what. But she still wanted to see where this was going. The ring gag left her drooling as they untied her from the chair. Somebody was rubbing her legs to get the blood moving as the other one was wrapping ropes around her arms forcing her elbows together as the wrapping went higher. By the time she was pull off the chair her elbows were touching.

Topanga stood back and study her work. Rachel's breast were lifted nicely and given how much wetness was running down her leg she was enjoying what was being done to her. "Ok babycakes we have a surprise for you, I have been working on it all morning and you get to be the first test subject." O" yes that got a reaction she thought as Rachel breathing got faster. Taken Rachel by the arms they started towards the kitchen door only stopping so they could don some flip flops for the trip out to the milk house. Rachel started fight back as she figured out she was going outside naked and tied up. Topanga knew it was safe because Ripley had pad locked the front gate before lunch. It was only by pulling her arms up that she got her moving. Once at the milk house she led her into the milking parlor up to a harness hanging from the ceiling. The harness was the type used for fall prevention. It had straps that went over the shoulders, around the chest and around each hip. Once they had her strapped in they bent her legs so her feet were resting on her ass and tied them off to her arms. Rachel was now hanging from the ceiling in a hog tie position

Rachel was ready to kill her friends as she was lead naked out across the farm yard. The sun was hot on her skin and she hoped if they were going to play with her outside somebody remembered the sun block and bug spray. Even blind folded she could tell when they entered the milk house. Her first thought was they were going to her stick in one of the milking stations. But instead she felt straps going everywhere before her leg were bent up and she was only supported by whatever this thing was. Final they took the blind fold off, and she was face to face with her two mistresses. Ripley was looking at her with a lover's lustful stare and Topanga was the tall towering Domme figure with her Blond hair in a high ponytail.

"Rachel you get to be the first test subject for "Willy" He is a ½ hp fuck machine I made. He is still unpainted but I don't think you will mind." Topanga said as she pulled a blanket off something in the corner. Willy was about 20"inch wide by 36"inchs long and sticking from one end was a metal rod. Rachel watched as the machine was rolled under her and the metal rod was adjusted so it was pointing at her pussy. Next Ripley walked over with two didoes. One was about 8" inches and 2" inches across and the other was about 14" long but only 1 ½" wide. "Ok this is your one and only choice which one do you want pounding you for the next couple hrs?" Rachel tried to say neither but final give up and chose the thinner one. Ripley then took the thicker one and pushed it in her mouth thru the ring gag. She pulled it back a little so Rachel could breathe but then left it there as she attached the long dildo to Willy.

Rachel was powerless as Ripley held her pussy lips apart and guided the Dildo in her as Topanga lowered her down from the ceiling. Once she had about 2" inches in her Topanga moved behind Willy and turned the flywheel by hand. Slowly the rod rose and as the dildo moved deeper into her, Rachel tried to relax but it felt like it would never stop advancing. Final the tip hit her cervix and it felt like it was lifting her up. Topanga had been watch her closely and reversed the wheel. The rod was almost fully extended so with a couple adjustments she shorted the stroke by 1" inch. She than rotated the wheel by hand until the rod had completed three complete turns without hurting Rachel. Once she was happy that everything was as it should be she stood up and removed the dildo from Rachel's mouth. " Ok any last words before I hit the on switch? No? ok here we go!"

The two of them stood back and watched as the machine started. The electric motor turned the flywheel much faster and Dildo was driven home in about 2 seconds. Rachel felt impaled and full in a way that she had not when Topanga was set the machine up. Before the pace was slow and she would stop and start. This was all or nothing. There was no hesitation and she could feel major vibration of the machine as it pounded into her. After the first couple mins she noticed the tip was hitting and dragging past something inside her. And it felt good! The feeling kept building and she realized the dildo was hitting her G spot. The first orgasm came quickly since she had been horny as hell for over an hour. The next one came before she finishes the first. By the third she was twisting around trying to get away. After her fourth orgasm she just hung there in a daze as the machine kept running. She jumped when she felt two mouths sucking on her nipples and a pair of hand reach down and pull her lower lips apart. As they tried to fit more of breasts into their mouths she was being pushed backwards and that just forced her G spot more against the dildo. She was climbing back towards the orgasm that she was sure would killer her when the machine's speed increased. That decreased the feeling on G spot some but ramped up her pleasure in other ways. The raise to orgasm this time was slower and more intense. She should have released by now but it just kept building. Final just when she was at the end of her rope Topanga pinched her Clit hard between her fingers.

Topanga was taken aback by the intensity of Rachel's orgasm The scream that came from Rachel's mouth was like no other she had heard before. The orgasm was shaking her whole body and her toes were bending Backwards! The floor and her hand was soaked, Rachel had squirted what look like a gallon of girl cum. She quickly kneed the E switch on the side of the machine and started hoisting Rachel up so they could release her. Ripley untied her legs and arms. Between them they got her down and they laid her out on the nest of yoga mats and blankets they had premade in the corner. While she went to get a wash cloth to clean her up, Ripley snuggled Rachel in her lap.

When she came too Rachel did not remember much just a blinding light and a scream. She was lying in someone's lap and she was no longer tied up. When she opened her eyes she saw Ripley smiling down at her. Topanga soon appeared and she felt a luke warm wash cloth between her legs. She felt incredible tender there and after a couple whimpers Topanga stop trying to clean her. Final she found her voice after somebody handed her a bottle of water. " I'm going to kill you Both Slowly and that was Fucking amazing! How long was I on that thing?"

"About 15 mins" Ripley replied "Do you have any idea how many Orgasms you had?

"I have no idea they just rolled together. That last one I think is still going on, I can feel my insides twitching. Could someone help me up?"

Once she was on her feet Rachel hobbled over to the machine that had given her such a roaring Orgasm to looked it over. Truth be told the pounding never faltering action of the machine was only part of what made her come so hard. The actions of her two friends had pushed her to heights she had never dreamed were possible. The first thing she saw when looked down on the machine was the name William Pump MFG in cast letters on the side of gear box. Ok Topanga had a sense of humor to nickname her work Willy. It was easy to see what was new and old by the amount of rust or lack of on the parts. The whole thing was encased in a frame of uni-strut. This was more than a couple hours labor so Topanga had to have been working on this for a while. As she look over the adjustable cam set up Topanga was changing the dildo for a one bigger around but just as long as the one they used on her. Looking at the size of it she was glad that had not been one of her choices.

"Ok Ripley let's get you strapped in" Topanga said with a smile.

"Hell no you are not sticking that thing in me" Ripley replied as she saw the monster mounted on the machine.

"OK you big baby I will take it for a spin than. Somebody help with the harness"

Strapping her in went faster than it did with Rachel since her hands and arms were free. But once her feet were off the ground Rachel step behind her and trapped her arms and tied her in the same way she had been tied. Next after washing the ring gag off she with Riley help got it in to Topanga's mouth. Deciding she needed to be warmed up first Rachel reached around and started tugging and twisting on her nipples. T's nipples were longer and thick then her own but seemed about as sensitive judging be the sounds. Rachel come over and start rubbing downwards on Topanga's belly towards her pussy with the heel of her hand just like Rachel had done to her in the attic. Massaging the blood flow downwards helping to engorge the clit and labia. Topanga hung trapped between them in a girl sandwich. As Rachel worked on the boobs and nibbling on her neck and shoulders, Ripley started slipping fingers up inside T' pussy.

Just as she was ready to have her first orgasm both girls stopped and left her hanging there drooling all over herself thanks to the ring gag. She never thought Rachel would think to use the gag on her but she did and now she was every bit as helpless as she had been. Ripley was in front of her doing a slow strip tease dance as she took off the red latex bra and panties. She thought when Ripley finished dancing that they would set up the machine but they just switched places and the teasing started over. Twice they worked her up the cliff but nothing no amount of begging (not that she could say anything around the gag) would get them to push her over. When they stepped back to the machine she nearly screamed as Ripley started showing Rachel every little thing about Willy. It was plain from the smiles on their faces that they were stalling to give her time to cool off. 5 madding minutes later they final moved the machine into position. When Ripley turned the flywheel over to check the stroke she became scared maybe she had gone to larger with her choice. It felt huge as it went up in her and it was dragging her labia with it when it final retreated it was dragging her labia downwards like someone was pulling on them. If they turned the machine on now she was afraid of what would happen. But Ripley wanted to play with and tease her first. She just slowly rotated the flywheel by hand and treated her to about two dozen slow speed strokes of the fake cock. By the time she reached for the controls Topanga was leaking like a watering can and her pussy had swollen to accept the intruder better. The first dozen strokes came like lighting because no one had set the speed switch back to 1. After resetting it Rachel step behind Ripley and started playing with her boobs as she talked about how next it would be her turn and how much pleasure she was going to get from seeing her fucked senseless like had been done to her. The rest of what she said was lost to Topanga as her first orgasm started. It was intense but she did not slip into a second right away like Rachel but just had to ride out the painful pleasure as the machine ignore her post orgasm tenderness. She was working on her second orgasm when her two friends decide to turn their attention once more on her. Rachel walked up and started tonguing her thru the ring gag as she played with her breasts. Ripley went behind her and did nothing at least until her hand started spanking her ass. At first it was soft but was getting harder with each hit. The second orgasm started about midway thru the spanking and the third was already build and she reached it record time as Rachel push against her and Ripley laid into her ass cheeks even harder. When the third orgasm broke over her Rachel pushed below her tummy and she could feel the dildo rubbing her insides in a new spot. When her excitement went into overdrive she realized it was her G spot. Rachel had told her about how it had been for her and now she was going to feel the same effects. The fourth orgasm was beyond anything she had ever felt before she was clamping down on the dildo so hard she was being pushed and pulled back and forth. She broke twice more before a hand pinched her clit just like she had done to Rachel. She scream blood murder as the pain and pleasure washed over her. She was ready for it all to stop when Willy came to a metal crunching stop.