Ripley's Faerm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something very bad had happened inside the gear box. Everything was locked up tight and as Ripley and Rachel worked to free it, Topanga was left impaled by the dildo as it had failed at nearly top dead center. They had to take the rod holding the dildo loose to get it free of her. Once she was down and had some water she duck walked over to her creation. The flywheel was stuck tight and it looked like something had come loose inside the casing. She always knew she should have done more than just grease the bearings and change the oil.

"Sorry Ripley but no ride for you today. I'm going to have to split the casing and figure out what broke. But do not worries I already have fresh ideas on how to make it better and you are going to be the very first test subject at its rebirth."

The end

Thank you for reading my story and with luck the 4 in this series will not be long in coming. I just need to spend some time in my workshop first.