All Comments on 'Rise of the Warlock Ch. 02: Peace'

by jester9217

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BigDog167BigDog167almost 7 years ago
Liked it.

I do like the story but you might think about better indicators when you jump from one character to another. It was a little hard to follow at times.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
Good story, minor grammatical errors caused by autocorrect

"Defer" not "differ"

Needs a comma now and again to clarify what a couple phrases refer to (yes, a dangling participle,but clear). You have really done great in telling a story concisely that is compelling and clear.

As noted before, changing point of view between characters and changing from 1st to 2d to 3d person requires careful depictions in writing. Your story helps get the reader back on track, but a little more care can avoid confusion.

You are largely successful, and drawing me into your universe, 5* - keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
liked it but...

you have a great story going but your writing seems very... sloppy. Alot of missed letters and wrong words and the plot could be fleshed out to make more sense. not to mention the whole sex scene at the end felt like it lacked A LOT of emotional context and felt almost rushed in some ways.

its hard for me to really give you good pointers but the simplest thing to do is to compare your story to some of the toprated ones and you should notice the difference.

That aside, you can benefit alot from an editor and keep up the good work!

Hell_houndHell_houndalmost 7 years ago
I agree somewhat with previous comments

But it is a great story and looking forward to the next chapter and those beyond. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Liking it ....

Ch2 is seeing some character development and next we need greater plot enhancement.

You do need to watch the little things ie does Schultz river un to or from the lake?

Will be interested to see how the "black mail" to take on Averys enemies works out.

I'd expect a Mage of his standing to call the bluff.

Mmm we will see keep it coming has potential

djb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incest warning

I like the world you're building. Kind of wished you'd given us a head up about the incest though.

-V

jester9217jester9217over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all the comments and sorry for the wait though it will be a little longer. Sadly lifehas gotten it they way so I have some of the next chapter partial finished it still needs some work before I decide to release it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it. Please continue

Im loving the start of the series. Good main character, premise, and sex-plot balance.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Would be better without the incest and use tags to warn the readers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjester9217@jester9217
126 Followers
"Like the man said never take life to seriously. Nobody gets out alive" I have Finished Rise Of The Warlock but have decided to sell it. When the story has been published Ill leave a message here. where to fine Rise Of The Warlock in full http://book-oasis.com/index.php?mai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES