All Comments on 'Rise of the Warlock Ch. 03: Deals'

by jester9217

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Getting better with every installment

Thanks for following through with updates.

Life has it's moments and for those who complain, whether about storyline or time frame, just remember, they are getting far more than they pay for...lol.

Great story, good imagination, something few can put on a page as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great that the story's starting to show it's self, hope to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story line

I like the back story of your main character and we as readers see his development. The story is great, it has developing protagonist that gives the antagonist a goal; hence the rise of the warlock. Also, in the previous chapter you could have given warning of the incest. Also also, I'm glad there is no love interest (not considering the sister) so Bart can focus on his craft.

Hell_houndHell_houndover 6 years ago
Great story

Deffinately looking for more. Very well written and sucks you in as you read it.

jester9217jester9217about 6 years agoAuthor
Shameless self promotion

So if you havnt checked my profile page out I wrote the full book and it cn be found at book oasis.com for 2.99

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't bother going to the book-oasis site. Even after high friction sign up requesting email, name, address and phone number, the checkout does not work. I tried three different browsers. The site has an outdated design and links are for insecure http. If I could have found the book for sale elsewhere, I wouldn't have made this much effort. The author would be better off moving to bookapy (which probably wasn't an option 4 years ago). As it is I don't see how the author is making any sales.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjester9217@jester9217
"Like the man said never take life to seriously. Nobody gets out alive" I have Finished Rise Of The Warlock but have decided to sell it. When the story has been published Ill leave a message here. where to fine Rise Of The Warlock in full http://book-oasis.com/index.php?mai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES