Rise of the Warlock Ch. 03: Deals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jester9217
jester9217
126 Followers

Bosch glanced at Washington who had stood up. A look of hope appeared, but disappeared just as quickly when he simply turned and walked away. I had been hoping for that as I'd lied about the whole gun not working thing, but I was hoping that his belief in the lie would prevent him from trying to shoot me.

Bosch was looking at me before glancing down in defeat. "What do you want from me?" he whimpered in fear.

"Simple. I want this club. In fact, I'll give you until five o'clock Monday to facilitate this. And in return I'll give you, oh wait a moment, let's see... Ah, twenty five cents," I said as I dug three coins from my left pocket. He stared at me. I grabbed his hand and asked, "So, do we have a deal?"

He nodded.

"Say it!" I commanded.

"Yes, we have a deal."

"Good. You'll notice there's a little black mark on your hand now. If you don't transfer this club to me that mark on your hand will grow like rot spreading across a corpse. In the end, well, you'll resemble someone suffering from leprosy, so do hurry. Oh, and have a nice morning." After I finished speaking I turned and headed back for my car confident that he'd do what I wanted.

jester9217
jester9217
126 Followers