All Comments on 'Rising Ch. 09'

by Crouching_Buddha

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7over 17 years ago
fantastic

wow this was fantastic, this is getting better and better.

can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

Superb! I'm speechless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sci-Fi at its' best

Thank you. The sex was well written but not what keeps me looking for the next installment. This is expertly written and you have built the characters until I can visualize them. I appreciate good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome stuff!!!

Awesome stuff. You are the Man

Just love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great work!

Great plot and great sex. :)

WizardOfMazWizardOfMazover 16 years ago
Wonderful

I completely enjoy with your take on what makes a good story and good sex scenes to go along with it (though a 15-page long sex scene doesn't sound too bad...). This story, as of yet, has been enticing - the plot grabbing hold of the reader and the prospect of great sex between a fair maiden and a manly warrior dragging him/her onwards. Keep up the great work, and the great writing. Oh, and also thanks for the very very few errors in your writing. It makes it much easier, and nicer, to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The only critique I have is: hymens don't work like that! Hymens are found at the opening of the vagina, not *inside* the vagina. (:

Otherwise, great work!

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 11 years ago
Comical

The sex scene was more comical than it was arousing. It reminded me of particularly silly hentai, what with the way her boobs are so big and soft that his fingers sink into them like that, and her pussy juice SPLASHING everywhere.

It bothers me that she also failed to participate AT ALL. No humping with him, no,wrapping her arms or legs around him or kissing him or fingers in his hair or anything. Just laying there getting fucked. Which while the most believable aspect of this sex scene, is thoroughly disappointing.

Damn, I am such a Debbie-downer! Believe me, if I didn't like it I wouldn't keep on reading. If the story and your writing didn't have merit in my eyes, I wouldn't bother to share what I think needs improvement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous