Rising Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Methaniel added her trousers to the growing pile of clothes on the floor. His hands came to her knees, lightly guiding them apart. Ahma slowly, nervously spread her thighs wide, which ever so slightly spread her outer folds open.

He smiled down at the beautiful sight, watching as a surprisingly heavy trickle of thick, sticky honey leaked from her slit. He reached down and softly cupped her plump, juicy cunt. He squeezed it gently, pressed his palm against her pale pink slit and ran his fingertips along the soft, silk smooth skin, reveling in the hairless, bald flesh of her pussy.

Methaniel dipped his finger into her slit and ran it up and down the pink gash, caressing her sticky wet inner flesh and lightly pressing his fingertip to the swollen nub of her clitoris.

The new sensation roared through Ahma’s body. His hand sent sparks through her cunt. Her pussy was hot and ready for anything and her nervousness was quickly disappearing under a blanket of pleasure and lust. She giggled and squealed with excitement and liquid continued to build inside her and spill out plentifully. The touch to her clit was so pleasurable it bordered on being too much.

The Master’s middle finger found her tight, tiny hole, which was soaked with pussy juice. He slowly, gently eased it into her, filling the soaked hole with the thick digit to the second knuckle. He lightly pushed in and out ever so slightly, then began to firmly stroke his fingertip along her g-spot on the roof of her cunt.

He withdrew his finger and stepped off the bed. Ahma watched intently as he undid the bindings of his trousers and slid them to the floor. She gawked openly. She remembered his cock, of course, from the two times she’d bathed him. But this was entirely different. Now it was swollen and throbbing and enormous, fully engorged and just over eleven inches long. It was incredibly wide, probably to the point that she wouldn’t be able to wrap her hand quite three-fourths of the way around it. The swollen, spongy head was soft and pinkish purple, and even larger than the shaft. It was a vaguely mushroom shape, and it throbbed, fat and thick before her eyes. It seemed to call to her. The juice in her pussy practically splashed out, a huge wave soaking her ass and the sheet. The sight of his dick, hard and thick, made her want him more than ever.

“Are you ready?” Methaniel asked gently.

Ahma nodded vigorously as he climbed into bed with her. He moved over her, gazing at her naked figure as one hand stroked her side.

“Take a deep breath and relax. If it starts to hurt, tell me and I’ll stop.”

Ahma nodded again and bit her lip in a mixture of excitement and uncertainty. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths to clear her mind as the Master had suggested. When she opened them again, he was propped over her on his forearms. She inhaled, causing her breasts to graze his chest.

She shivered, almost jumping as his cock fell between her thighs. It moved upward, resting on the lining inner lips of her pussy. It was immediately covered in the copious juices flowing outward. Methaniel shifted, sliding his cock down toward her hole. The moments passed like tense hours for Ahma and it seemed he would never reach his goal.

The head of his cock wedged into her tight hole. She tried to smile but the feelings were too overwhelming for her to even do that. It felt better than she could have possibly imagined.

He inched forward, his thick girth slowly stretching and widening her hole to unbelievable proportions. She gasped, her eyes rolling back. It hurt somewhat, just from the sheer stretching she was having to endure, the gradual expansion of her moist, pink flesh to accommodate his massive size. Yet that same stretching feeling was giving her the most exquisite pleasure she had ever imagine, flooding her entire body with ecstacy. He reached her virginal seal after a few inches. His cock throbbed against it; it didn’t feel particularly thick, almost strangely watery.

Ahma hardly noticed. She was enthralled with the sensations of his slow filling of her. So this was what it was like to have something inside her…to have a cock inside her. TheMaster’scock. She felt as if she was being pried open for all the world to fit inside. She was very stretched. She almost thought she was about to split in half. While there was a slight sting to the feeling, it was otherwisefarbeyond pleasant.

Methaniel caressed her hair and gently kissed her lips, murmuring encouraging words, then thrust the rest of his cock into her at once, breaking her barrier. Ahma felt the slightest pinch, but beyond that she felt an overpowering sensation of fullness as Methaniel’s entire throbbing length sank into her depths.

She squealed softly as he fully entered her. He stayed motionless for a moment, letting her adjust to this incredible new feeling before pulling back, taking his cock and that delicious stuffed feeling with it. He slid back in a moment later, bringing a volley of fabulous new sensations. The walls of her newly stretched cunt came to life, clinging to his cock desperately, embracing it. Again he left and came back, slipping in and out of her tunnel at a slow pace.

Ahma gave a small cry at the speed and depth of his thrusting. She had never imagined sex would feel this good, had never thought a cock could be so wonderfully thick and hard. It felt very solid and rigid inside her, and she quivered in pleasure as she felt it pulse distinctly in the liquid embrace of her cunt. The head plunged against the top of her canal with every thrust, massaging a sensitive, powerfully pleasant spot inside her. She could hear the squishy sounds of her pussy as his thrusts became more impassioned. It slurped wetly on his cock, a steady sucking sound every time Methaniel’s dick sawed in and out. She found she liked that noise.

Methaniel quickened once more, thrusting into her with more force now, though he was still careful and watched her face for any sign of pain. Ahma gasped with delight and a new, even better wave of pleasure came over her as he sank his dick repeatedly into her squeezing hole. She moaned somewhat shyly as feelings of pleasure and incredible satisfaction began to build up inside her.

Methaniel pulled his thick, meaty shaft from the tight embrace of Ahma’s hot womanhood, sending a wet splash of sticky pussy juice along her thighs, soaking her bald cunt and leaking down along the deep crack of her shapely ass. He plunged back in, grunting softly in pleasure as her inner muscles worked at his throbbing shaft. He had suspected she would be a virgin…when he encountered her maidenhood, somehow subtly different from that a Human woman’s, he worried how she would cope with the change. But she was eager and wanting, and she seemed to be quite thoroughly enjoying herself.

Ahma’s cunt was incredible. It was quite tight, clinging and squeezing at his meat. It slurped at his member as he plunged in and out of her core and stretched her freshly deflowered pussy wide, filling her hungry hole over and over. She was soaking. Her honey leaked and splashed out of her hole, spattering the sheets and both of their flesh, dripping sticky fluid along his cock.

He reached down and gripped her round hips. He eased back, taking his cock slowly, teasingly, agonizingly out of the sweet embrace of her heated quim until only the swollen, fat head remained. Ahma whimpered softly at the loss it caused her.

The Master plunged forward, a single hard, deep, filling thrust that stretched the girl anew, packing her full of cock. He began to fuck her, faster and harder than before, driving his thick length of dick into her repeatedly. Ahma’s enormous breasts bounced and wobbled with every deep, powerful thrust into her hungry hole. Methaniel smiled down at her, watching her face shift and contort in pleasure. He hammered into her clinging tight pussy, harder and harder, using her cunt thoroughly and opening it to seemingly impossible width as he buried every last inch into her gaping hole.

He plowered into her hole, feeling it pulling at him as his swollen shaft of muscle pistoned in and out of her, deeper and deeper still. Methaniel reached down, pulling Ahma’s long, toned legs up and draping them on his shoulders. He thrust downward from the new angle, burying back into the Wingling’s clinging cunt to the hilt. Loud, suckling squishes and slurps filled the room as her pussy yielded to his huge cock. It parted around his invading thickness, the head pounding along that sensitive spot in the back of her cunt, sending a violent tremor of pleasure through her. Even her hairless folds wrapped around his shaft as it thrust between her labia.

Ahma’s wings twitched with each thrust, fluttering lightly. Methaniel had thought her wings would have made sex in this position difficult, or at least require much more care, but they flexed and laid out easily enough and Ahma showed no discomfort or unhappiness with the way they were joining. Her body shook every time he filled her. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

She focused on the feeling of his cock and the sudden life and sensation that had been introduced to her pussy. Her cunt felt so stretched and full. She moaned softly, her entire body feeling hot. Her legs tingled. She sucked in a breath quickly and gave a loud, lustful cry of ecstasy.

Methaniel continued to pump her. The head of his cock rammed against the spot far back in her tunnel, making her cries and moans grow louder.

Ahma felt an overwhelming feeling of looming pleasure, a feeling she’d not experienced in such a way before. She cried out, screaming now at the top of her impressive lungs as his cock splashed into her cunt. Her entire body tensed. Methaniel felt her legs go rigid on his shoulders and her pussy clamped down hard. The warm, soft walls became firmer and maintained a strong grip on his cock.

She let out a long, loud scream. Intense feelings of pleasure ran through her like a maelstrom, explosions wracking her body as her orgasm raged inside her, overpoweringly strong. Her body jerked and her back arched as her muscles tensed in perfect bliss. She sagged back to the bed a moment later, an immense feeling of satisfaction washing over her. She lay breathing heavily, her great breasts heaving up and down, glistening softly with sweat. Methaniel moved her legs off of his shoulders, placing them gently back onto the bed. She put her arms around his neck, gazing into his face as she rubbed at him. He continued to pump in and out of her cunt, shivering at the occasional spasming remnants of her orgasm. A river of honey leaked from her slit.

Ahma simply relaxed and enjoyed the stimulation, though she was beginning to feel slightly sore. His pace quickened and he shoved his cock into her in short, fast thrusts, gripping firmly to her open thighs.

Methaniel grunted and stabbed his dick deep inside her. She felt it begin to flex and twitch and the next second it gave a hard heave and pumped into her. His seed filled her, splashing into her pussy and flooding her with warm liquid heat. She cooed softly, shivering at the naughty sensation. So this was what it was like to take a man’s seed. She could feel it clinging to her insides in long, ropey globs.

Methaniel let out a long, shakey breath and slowly pulled his fat dick out of her pussy. His cum came leaking out along with her juices, flooding from her still-wide open hole to leak in a messy trail down her thighs.

He moved to sit beside her, panting softly as he gazed upon her. Ahma bounced up from the bed, grabbing a towel and wiping the tremendous excess of fluids from her body before grabbing a jug of water. She sat down beside him, handing him the jug. He took a long swallow and handed it to her.

“How do you feel?”

She considered for a moment, staring down at the jug and then back at him, her big, wide brown eyes shining. “Open, Master,” she replied.

“Do you hurt?” he asked her.

She put the jug back on the table. “No…I’m a little sore and it stings just a bit…but it doesn’t hurt.”

They laid down in the bed together, naked. His warmth radiated upon her as never before, heated and soothing her into drowsiness. Ahma was content…she was happy. She had what she wanted. He kissed her forehead as he pulled the blankets up around them. She nuzzled closer to him.

She fell into a deep sleep quickly. The excitement and new feelings, and the intensity of their lovemaking had drained her completely. She hugged to his body, inhaling his pleasant, manly scent as she drifted into dreams.

But now, her dreams were real.

End Ch. 9

It took a long time, but it finally happened. Writing this scene was a lot of fun…I had to do a lot of trimming though, as it was originally over fifteen pages…How did I write a sex scene that long?? Yikes.

I’ve had a lot of support for this story up to this point, and I want to thank every one of my readers for that. I’ve had many people email me, telling me that they didn’t mind the long wait for sex, because they were enjoying the plot. I’ve also had many emails stating they couldn’t wait for the sex, but they were trying to be patient because they thought it would be worth it and the content held up. I thank both kinds of readers, and hope this chapter didn’t disappoint!

Also, for those who were into the plot a whole lot, have no fear; sex will become regular in the story from this point on, and will in some ways play a role in various happenings, but I never intend to let this story become nothing but mindless smut. Sexy and naughty and possibly kinky in places, yes, but there will always be an overarching plot and story driven aspect to this work.

Again, thank you everyone for your patience for this little development, and it’ll only get better from here :)