Rising from the Ashes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nervous, and reflexively squeezed Adrienne's hand as they wound their way through the raucous crowd. This was only the second time Jolene had been to a lesbian bar and the first time she had gone without the cover of her good friend Prisha. She scanned the crowd to see if she knew anyone, but now was hoping she wouldn't. There would be a lot of explaining to do if someone she knew spotted her in the clutches of another woman in a lesbian bar. She tried not to dwell on that thought too long.

They finally arrived at Adrienne's table, to find that there was already another couple waiting there for Adrienne's return. They looked up from their drinks to hear Adrienne's introduction.

"Hey guys, this is a friend of mine Jolene. She's going to join us for a drink. Jolene, this is Sasha and Justine. Sasha and Justine work together for a mega-accounting firm. [ed. note: see "The Abyss" for Justine and Sasha's story]. I know that's boring but they're a fascinating couple."

Quick pleasantries were exchanged as Adrienne and Jolene seated themselves. A waitress appeared and drink orders were taken. The brief interlude gave Jolene the chance to assess her new tablemates. Justine was an elegant blonde, looking every bit the polished executive, probably in her 40's, and Sasha was young and cute as a button with short dark hair. They were holding hands on the table so Jolene concluded rightfully that they were a couple.

"So Jolene, how do you know Adrienne?" asked Justine, not knowing of course that she had immediately hit on a sore spot.

There was a brief pause before Adrienne jumped in. "We know each other through a mutual acquaintance at my law firm." A sense of relief washed across Jolene as her new friend skillfully navigated around this normally easy question. It was also fitting that Sebastian, Jolene's about to be former husband, and Adrienne's already discarded lover, had been downgraded to an acquaintance.

Jolene finally found her voice. "We bumped into each other at the bar. It was so crowded there I was happy to see Adrienne. How do you all know Adrienne?"

Sasha jumped in. "Believe it or not we met at the Women's March in Washington, D.C. a year ago and found out that we all lived in northern Jersey. We've been good friends ever since. What brings you to Alice's?"

Another normally easy question that Jolene had to be quick on her feet to answer. "I was coming by after work hoping to see my friend Prisha."

A flash of recognition crossed Justine's face. "Do you mean Prisha Reddy?"

Jolene was somewhat surprised at Justine's response. "Why yes ... how do you know her?"

"We come here a lot. Prisha's a regular here. We've run into her at least two or three times. Charming and beautiful ... like you." Justine's eyes told Jolene that the compliment was sincere. She started to blush.

Adrienne couldn't resist. "Jolene, you're blushing. Hasn't anyone told you that you're beautiful?"

Jolene's face turned from a pale red to a bright crimson. All three of the other women found it to be cute. Jolene was horrified that she was blushing like a schoolgirl.

Adrienne seized the blushing brunette's hand. "Take the compliment in the spirit it was given. Justine speaks the truth." The tall blonde made direct eye contact to emphasize her point. Jolene's heart almost melted as she stared into those bright blue eyes.

Adrienne leaned over to whisper in Jolene's ear. "I was wondering if you would get up the courage to come here. I didn't know if it was just a fantasy or whether you were truly interested in women. Now I know."

Jolene's hairs on the back of her neck stood on end as Adrienne's hot breath hit her ear. She closed her legs as a cold wisp of air conditioned air hit the damp gusset of her satin panties. She was thoroughly smitten by the comely blonde yet didn't know what to do next. Adrienne did. Sensing that her new companion was aroused, she casually placed her hand on the brunette's thigh, sliding it under her skirt and gently massaging the silky soft skin beneath. Jolene's eyes widened at Adrienne's advance, but did nothing to move her hand away. As her hand touched the edge of Jolene's panties, she deftly pulled them aside to touch the hot, juice soaked flesh of her cunt. Jolene practically spit out her drink.

Justine and Sasha started laughing. They knew Adrienne well enough to know that her hand was wandering under the table and that it just hit a subsurface pussy gusher. Justine and Sasha were well schooled in the art of dominance and submission, having spent over a year in France at the knee of Mistress Laurine, and were amused by Adrienne's seduction of this gorgeous naïve newbie.

Justine and Sasha finished their drinks and left cash on the table for their share of the bill before bidding good night. Jolene looked at Adrienne, losing herself in the twin pools of cool shimmering water that were Adrienne's eyes. Adrienne drew her hand away from Jolene's crotch, putting three of her fingers into her mouth, tasting the panting brunette's essence without breaking eye contact.

Jolene's body was reacting before her mind. Her complexion was flush, her pulse had quickened, her breathing was shallow, and her pussy was a veritable swamp. She had never felt this level of sexual energy and was hyper-excited at the prospect of being ravished by this gorgeous creature. The porn-fueled lust she felt when watching girl on girl action paled in comparison to the real thing.

Adrienne was having similar feelings. She had never felt such a deep, emotional connection with another person, and that underlayment of mutual trust, respect and admiration made their sexual attraction a powerful force. She wanted to show everything she had learned in her short life with a woman who wanted to rediscover her sensual side.

The tall blonde rose from the table, helping her companion to her feet. Unsteady from the spontaneous under the table fingering, Jolene struggled to regain her balance and this time walked out of the bar under her own power. They walked out of the bar and into the parking lot, there to see Adrienne's sparkling R8 nestled safely in a corner space.

No words needed to be exchanged. There was a tacit understanding that they would be going to Adrienne's place, there to consummate their budding relationship. Both women were lost in their thoughts as they stared ahead out of the windshield, watching the bright lights of the oncoming vehicles speed by as the supercar surged through the light traffic. They arrived at Adrienne's condo building, a high rise near the Hudson River. Adrienne eased her car into the reserved space in the underground garage. She walked around the car to open the door for Jolene, helping her exit the belly of the low slung beast.

On impulse, Adrienne seized the petite brunette in her arms, frantically kissing her neck and then her lips. Under the harsh illumination of the garage's lights, the couple unleashed their pent-up desire for one another, swirling tongues and pawing at one another like wild animals. The oncoming headlights of another of the building's tenants brought an abrupt end to the women's unplanned garage romance as Adrienne led the way to the building's elevator.

She punched her floor number and the groping immediately resumed, oblivious to the security camera inside the elevator cab. The doors opened and the couple, half kissing, half walking, backed into Adrienne's penthouse apartment. Jolene was stunned enough by the surroundings to break the embrace.

"Jesus Adrienne," she exclaimed as she observed the panoramic view of the Hudson River and New York City beyond. "This is an amazing apartment."

"Well, don't get too excited. My dad bought it and I'm paying him market rent."

"Still, I would kill to live in a place like this."

"I think the place would look better if you were naked."

Jolene blushed. She still couldn't quite get over the idea that she was with another woman. However, her maiden voyage was about to begin whether or not she was mentally prepared.

"I want to undress you, this time properly," said the tall blonde. She approached Jolene and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, pulling the silky fabric off of her and casually flinging it on the floor. She then reached behind her, unhooking her bra and slipping it off her shoulders. Jolene resisted the urge to cover her breasts with her arms, instead standing up straight in her heels. Adrienne took one step back to regard her lover's breasts, so sexy bare as Jolene still had on her skirt and heels. She moved back closer, grasping and hungrily sucking on Jolene's breast, savoring the tender flesh and the hardened nipple. Jolene closed her eyes, skimming her fingers through the blonde's long flowing locks, seeing the bright stars within her eyelids as liquid pleasure flowed through her veins.

Adrienne, still fully dressed, made love to Jolene's breasts as she backed her onto the living room sofa. As Jolene felt the back of her knees hit the sofa she reflexively sat down. Adrienne followed, on her knees, bunching the older woman's skirt underneath her and revealing her matching satin panties, now bespoiled by an ever growing dark spot on its gusset. The blonde could smell the raw odor of sex, and its hypnotic scent caused her to tug on the panties as the brunette lifted up her hips, allowing the sopping wet panties to be slipped over her heels and discarded in a single motion.

Jolene spread her legs as far as her skirt would allow as Adrienne dipped her head into the sodden mess between them.

"Yes, my God yes," Jolene cried as Adrienne used her tongue to lap up her lover's primal essence.

Adrienne used all of her skills in the dark arts to pleasure Jolene. Her tongue skillfully parted the labia, plunging into the pinkish hued flesh to sample the nectar, then circling the brunette's rock hard nub, causing her to stiffen her body as her pleasure reached a crescendo.

"Ohh, ohhhh, ohhhhhhh," Jolene moaned as her first of many orgasms crested. She had not known that such pleasures existed and now fully let go of whatever remaining inhibitions she may have had.

Adrienne slowed to a languorous pace, relishing the act of cunnilingus and the slightly submissive undertone to her actions. Jolene was like a simmering kettle, being brought to a boil each time Adrienne sped up the pace of her tongue. Her roller coaster ride was about to reach another peak as her blonde lover pushed up her knees, exposing her anus to Adrienne's prying eyes.

Sebastian rarely went down on his wife, and never ventured lower. Jolene's unrequited interest in assplay was limited to her sessions with her vibrator and now her thighs quivered with anticipation. Adrienne used her hands to part the tender cheeks, then used her tongue to gently swab her pucker, sending sparks through Jolene's body. She then pulled harder on her cheeks, creating a small gape for her tongue to enter.

The older woman gasped, drawing breath as the taboo nature of this act amplified the already electric atmosphere in the room. Her anal ring contracted as another orgasm, this one from her core, took hostage of her body and flung it about the sofa, taking Adrienne with it. The young blonde wrapped her arms around Jolene's waist, hanging on for dear life as the brunette thrashed about.

"Fuckkkkkkk," Jolene screamed, losing all sense of decorum. This was the hot, dirty sex that she had fantasized about. Adrienne now realized she had a tiger by the tail.

"Give it to me. Fuck me," Jolene implored. Adrienne stiffened her tongue, fucking her lover's ass with rapid strokes as Jolene's hand was a blur on her clit. Jolene arched her hips to their maximum extension, spewing liquid on Adrienne's face and soaking the delicate upholstery below.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Jolene muttered as the aftershocks of her orgasms rumbled through her body. Spent and limp as a rag doll, Jolene slumped into the sofa in a post-orgasmic bliss. Adrienne, still kneeling on the carpet, wiped her face on Jolene's skirt and rested her head on her lover's thigh.

After resting a few minutes Jolene's level of lust peaked again. Adrienne was still fully clothed, a condition Jolene wanted to correct.

"I want to undress you," she whispered.

The lovers both got to their feet, still in their heels. Jolene first shed her skirt and her heels and soaked in the sight of the statuesque blonde, her hair disheveled and her face sticky with the remnants of their lovemaking. Her hands shook as she unbuttoned Adrienne's stained blouse and unhooked the front clasp of her bra. As the bra released her breasts popped out, standing at attention. She unzipped her skirt, pulling down the skirt and her panties as the side of her face brushed against Adrienne's erect nipples.

"Ahhhh," they sighed in unison as they each felt the erotic touch of skin on skin. Adrienne kicked off her heels as well as the skirt and panties that were puddled at her feet. Jolene led them to the adjoining master bedroom, where they fell onto the bed. Jolene moved so her head was at Adrienne's feet, and the younger blonde understood that she should kneel over her so they could assume a "69" position.

Instead of a full growth of hair, Adrienne's sex was smooth, with nary a trace of stubble. Her hairless cunt glistened in the light, as the last three hours of teasing and hard core sex had revved up her engine to the redline. Jolene had never eaten pussy before, but from experience she knew what she liked and used that as a guideline as she tentatively stuck out her tongue to touch Adrienne's swollen sex. Adrienne flinched at the light touch, then pressed down to increase the pressure of the brunette's tongue on her pussy.

Jolene had tasted herself before and the earthy, musty notes she was detecting from Adrienne were so different than her own. An unquenchable thirst commandeered her thought process, causing her tongue to lap up all of Adrienne's juices. The young blonde was overwhelmed by the skillful ministrations of this supposed novice. She pulled her head away from Jolene's pussy, closing her eyes and letting her orgasm wash over her as if she were laying prone on the beach and having a wave break over her. As the wave caressed every curve in her body she collapsed on top of Jolene, relaxing every muscle and feeling their bodies merge into one.

Chapter Eleven

Redemption

Jolene was first to wake, finding Adrienne's arm draped over her midsection. She studied Adrienne's face in the soft glow of the morning sun. She now noticed the fine eyebrows, the delicate eyelashes and the small dimple on her chin. She traced her finger lightly on her cheek, marveling at the smooth, unlined skin of a woman at the zenith of her beauty. So at peace as she slept.

Life moved in mysterious directions. One moment she was the distraught spouse, the lush, the woman who couldn't hold onto her man. The next moment she was sleeping with her husband's former fuck buddy. She wanted to shed the irony of the situation and dwell on the positive – she was hopelessly and madly in love. It was the most circuitous path one could imagine, but finding true love was a journey worth taking, no matter the hazards of the trip. If it wasn't for Sebastian's philandering, Jolene realized she would have been trapped in a loveless, sexless marriage.

Other questions started to cycle through her mind. Her parents were now in their 60's, set in their ways and deeply religious. How would they react to her divorce and her declaration that she was a lesbian? What about her friends and co-workers? Was this relationship with someone ten years her junior simply the realization of her lesbian fantasies with no possible path forward in the real world?

As Jolene's mind wandered in multiple directions Adrienne stirred, slowly opening her eyes.

Jolene was on her side with her head propped on her hand. "Hey ..."

"Hey yourself," Adrienne replied, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"You're an amazing woman." Jolene's eyes sparkled as she said it.

"I could say the same about you."

Shrugging off her sleep induced haze, she asked, "What time is it?"

Jolene looked at her phone and replied, "8:30 ... why?"

"Shit," I have an office meeting at 10," said Adrienne with despair in her voice. She started to get up out of bed.

Jolene reached up and tugged on her t-shirt. "You should really go," she declared as she pulled her lover closer.

Adrienne let herself be pulled, saying half-heartedly, "Yes ... I ... should ... go."

Jolene leaned over, nuzzling against the taller woman's neck, kissing and caressing the soft, silky flesh with her lips and tongue, eliciting a low throated growl and a craning of her neck. The young blonde turned her head slightly to meet the kisses head on, their kisses becoming frantic, their tongues meeting and performing their now familiar dance as the want and lust between them burned hot.

Adrienne pulled away, repeating, "I ... should ... go," between Jolene's kisses but making no effort to do so. Jolene looked carefully at Adrienne, aglow in the morning light, the sunlight streaking through her hair, her blue eyes shimmering with deep dark pools that you could get lost in, and that angelic face – a creature of such beauty that she was choked for words. Instead she drew her closer again, unable to resist kissing her, wanting her, possessing her.

The flame of the previous night was re-ignited. The lovers explored deeper, more carefully, than the previous night, when urgency was paramount. They noticed their partner's reaction to a particular touch in a certain place. There would occasionally be a pause, when a tongue would be allowed to lick the wet folds of the petals of their lover's sex and appreciate the unique signature of their taste. Erogenous zones were explored – the back of the knee, under the arms and the underside of the breasts. Jolene in particular was taken by the sensuality of a woman's body, so different than her experiences with Sebastian, where rutting was a more appropriate description of their coupling.

Jolene wanted to be the aggressor. She guided Adrienne on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed, her long straight blonde hair touching the bed, her breasts hanging down and her nipples erect. Jolene got behind her, kneeling on a pillow on the floor so her head was directly in line with Adrienne's unwashed pussy. She spread the cheeks of her ass, feeling the moist heat emanating from her most private areas, and dragged the flat of her tongue across Adrienne's juice coated cunt, tasting the gamey flavors and feeling the most primal of urges rise from within her core.

Adrienne's breathing became broken and shallow as Jolene's tongue washed back and forth across her clit. Jolene's hands moved forward, cupping the panting blonde's hanging breasts, feeling their weight and savoring the plush texture. Jolene's mind cleared of all other distractions, focusing on the lover's pleasure. She brought Adrienne to the brink of orgasm, each time backing off but edging ever closer to the precipice. Adrienne was visibly shaking, her body now at the tender mercies of the petite brunette.

"Oh God, please, please," begged the young blonde. She couldn't endure yet another walk to the ledge without plunging head over heels into an abyss of pleasure. Jolene heeded the pleas, again parting her cheeks and eyeing the crinkly brown pucker within.

"Fuck yourself," Jolene instructed as she swabbed Adrienne's asshole with her tongue. Adrienne kept herself propped up on one hand, using the other to finger and rub her clit, and then plunge her fingers deep inside her sopping wet cunt.

Jolene pushed hard with her tongue, the tight muscle of the blonde's anus reluctantly giving way, allowing her to use the tip of her tongue to slither inside the tight pink walls of her ass.