Rising from the Ashes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh ... ahhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as Jolene worked her tongue deep into the blonde's back passage. She approached the cliff's edge, but this time fell off, surrendering to a tidal wave of pleasure breaking over her body. Jolene wrapped her hands around the front part of Adrienne's thighs, pressing her face tightly against Adrienne's ass, not ceding the end of her intimate service.

Adrienne had no choice but to ride the roller coaster again, going higher and higher and then plunging headfirst in an exhilarating heart pounding climax. After three such peaks even Adrienne, at her physical prime, could take no more. She fell on the bed, her legs splayed, her sweaty forehead planted in her pillow.

After regaining her breath, Adrienne lifted her head off the pillow, telling Jolene, "Don't ever leave me."

Jolene edged up onto the bed, whispering in her ear, "I won't."

Epilogue

True Love

Sebastian had little choice but to grant Jolene's demand for a divorce. He went away without even a whimper, ultimately leaving his law firm for the anonymity of an in-house counsel position on the West Coast.

It was a day of bright sunshine, the rains in May leading to an explosion of color in June. Jolene and Adrienne were married in a small civil ceremony in the late afternoon in a nearby state park, standing in the middle of a flower garden in full bloom. They followed the touching ceremony with a reception at a local hotel. They had both decided to wear wedding dresses and both of them of course looked gorgeous. Prisha and Sasha acted as bridesmaids and Justine had the honor of formally tying the knot for the two of them.

To Adrienne's surprise, her father and mother readily accepted the wedding invitation and were gracious at the ceremony and reception. In a quiet moment during the reception Adrienne's father whispered in her ear, "I just want my little girl to be happy." He slipped her the keys to his McLaren. "Enjoy, baby girl."

Toni of course had too much to drink at the reception and was shamelessly flirting with every eligible male or female while her husband John handpicked one of the younger female wedding guests as his entertainment for the night. Prisha openly danced and made out with April, caring less about the loose talk of her sexual orientation, and Justine and Sasha cemented their friendship with the Indian beauty and her girlfriend.

When the last guests had trailed away in the wee hours of the morning Jolene and Adrienne stood in the middle of the dance floor, alone at last, standing barefoot, holding their heels in their hands.

Jolene spoke first. "That was a long, winding road we took. I can't believe I finally found my true love."

A tear streamed down Adrienne's cheek, "I knew from that meeting at Clancy's that we were meant for each other."

The tall, stunning blonde embraced her soulmate, initiating a long passionate kiss. Jolene felt a flood of emotions, not the least of which was a burning love.

As the broke the kiss, Adrienne jangled the McLaren keys in front of her newly minted wife's face.

"Your chariot awaits my love."