All Comments on 'Risky Business'

by Arec

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
What!!!!!

Where is the story????

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A good start

Now lets have the rest of the story. How is she going to live with the thought that she has to be with someone she despises.

That would be a horrible life to lead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a-non-amazing

is a closet cuck - we are so far in the closet we can't even create an account and use that (even though it would still hide our real identity).

We live vicariously through the cuck stories here and reinforce our denial (only to ourselves of course) that we don't really want sloppy seconds and creampies - but of course we do.

Although decently edited (only a few punctuation errors) this story basically went nowhere - actually a real stretch to even call it a story.

Without context this 'story' is pretty meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Re: The Anon comment bashers.

They are Anon themselves, in case they hadn't worked it out. I guess they don't know the meaning of the word HYPOCRITE? As for the story? this woman fucks her lover who is better at EVERYTHING. She dispises her husband and for some stupid reason thinks it's clever to make the dumb ass husband think he has got her pregnant? WTF? These days it's really very simple to get an abortion or a divorce or both. If the writer wants to write a story about a whore/slutt wife fucking her lover and to hell with any consequences then that is what she or he has done. I hope the characters both catch aids. I guess there is a reason why the writer is single.

kelchakelchaabout 13 years ago
Moderately Good

Keep writing, but a few observations.

In order for a story to succeed, the reader must be engaged and connect with one or more characters. None of your persona are worth the water to flush them down the toilet.

You have good writing ability. What is it you are trying to say with this story? Two cowards betraying another man? Passion and love, but not enough to embrace a future together? The compromises we make to be comfortable?

Emotional pain is the primary hook and attraction in loving wives stories. We want to identify with a person and go with them on the journey. If you look at the top rated stories, you will see some form of justice and fairness are present.

People have an ingrained sense of justice and fairness. We don't like to see bad behaaviour rewarded. A mental projection of the child's future in this loveless home is truly depressing.

Had to write the comment as I noted your age in the bio and also read the anon comments. I felt some encouragement for you was needed. I did not like the story, but, I appreciate your writing ability, your imagination and your courage for posting.

Best of luck.

Kelly

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Why

Why is the question you never answer....Why does she stay with her husband? All we end up with is a cheating wife, a dispised husband, and an unknown lover, but no depth, nothing for us to hang onto except here is a cheating wife who is going to pass off her lovers child as her husbands. So...without anything else to go by, I have to judge her as a pretty "rotten" person", and her lover as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
talk about a woman with severe mental problems

This woman is worst than a murderer. She, if her husband were really that bad, should never have married him, or been divorced long ago. I guess only attraction is he can afford her lifestyle and the lover cant. In many parts ot the world women like this are publically stoned to death. Her they get half of what the husband has worked for. She needs to be thrown penniless on the streets so her ideal lover can scoop her up and take her home. He wont of course, because he really doesnt love her, she is but a cum dump for him with someone else to pay the bills. Women like this are to stupid or mentally defective to figure our what they really are and what they really mean to their "part time lovers". Done the deed, she is pregnant, now off to new fields to plant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story

First, it's sad that Literotica has been invaded in recent years by haters on some sort of moral crusade. Please don't be discouraged by their rants.

I think kelcha made some very good points... although I think that your story did succeed as a kind of vignette, which gives us a glimpse of the character but leaves most of the surrounding story open.

I do hope you'll try your hand at a longer, more developed story.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Interesting Vignette

Kelcha's has the situation under control. I did not "like" the situation, but it was strikingly portrayed. At times it seems as if we are back in the 19th century and all stories need to have a morale and morals...

Risq_001Risq_001about 13 years ago
First story so you get the "non lamb baste" discount.

I'm trying to understand what this is about.

Your main character

-Pretty much hates her husband

-She has a lover

-She is carrying her lovers child

-But wants to trick her husband into thinking its his.

Why?

Why not just leave the husband and be with this lover who's a better man than the husband in every way?

Why all the deception?

I mean in the end the story, to me, isn't remotely "erotic" as much as it is an exercise in cruelty and selfishness on the part of the wife.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Seriously why even stay married? She HATES her husband and is carrying her lover's child. This isn't erotic this is simply a story about a selfish bitch.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 13 years ago
Give us something to work with

At the risk of repeating what's likely been said, you'd have done better to give us some history of the characters in your story. Should we sympathize with the wife, and despise the husband, or vice versa? Or are you wanting your readers to draw their own conclusions?

Since what you wrote was reasonably well put together, I'd like to see more from you.

Harry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am on no moral crusade

However hopefully the bitch isn't preggers and hopefully the younger bro and her will die in some horrible manner for betraying what appears to be a good man the unfortunately made the mistake of marrying a selfish bitch. Btw maybe if she actually put some effort into him, her husband could be a great lover. She's just far too selfish to do that.

Maybe hubby can upgrade soon.

DavidYoungDavidYoungabout 13 years ago
Nice fast story

Nice to get inside the mind of one cheating wife s mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't listen to those morons and their objections. I loved your story. With all the forced sex/rapes, incest, adulturous relationships, players, and manipulators I have read on this site; your story is hardly the most morally corrupt. Keep writing don't worry about them! Tell these double standard pussies (yes I said double standard since a lot of literotica male characters are less than honorable)to shove it. Either that or find a new site. Your story worked for me. keep up the good work.

(Oh and why most literotica pregnancy stories either women get pregenant by one dude en masse or white wife cheats on husband and has black baby.)

Reading it over again; it sound harsh. There is nothing wron with any of the fantasies mentioned above. Its just yours should be just as valid as any of the rest of them.

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
thanks

Would have liked more background information, to fill out the storyline. Are you planing a sequel ?? You could fill in the background then, maybe...

Thanks for the story. v

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Divorce before affair. She had plenty of reasons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous