All Comments on 'Risky Business'

by loquere

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LadyVerLadyVeralmost 11 years ago
Great story

I gave you a 5. I hope you continue the story.

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80almost 11 years ago
comment comedy

First "and" foremost, great story. I love reading about seemingly quiet and shy people getting ahead. That your main character Ashley realized she had developed strong and deep feeling for her boss long before she recognized them and that he looked after her and protected her without judgement was beautiful. Don't let judgemental pricks with tiny dicks, stick you with their annoying ticks. This an ametuer author site and you will find way too many of them. I am suprised he had the balls to comment under his account name instead of going anonymous. Even as a professional author you can't be perfect nor can you please everyone. I am sure he is just angry he favorite character from your story "Jack the Jackass" got his just reward. I encourage you to continue to take up your creative license and write to your hearts content. If you choose another site or choose to keep them to yourself so be it. Don't let negativity hinder your mind from soaring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous