Rita & Rhiannon's Bet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Past the point of no return, I got my legs moving faster and crossed the intersection at something between a jog and a sprint. I was across the highway and a few feet down my road when one car flashed past behind me. A horn blared and something unintelligible was shouted at my naked and cum-encrusted buttocks. I glanced back over my shoulder in time to see the other car turning into the street where I had been standing just seconds previous.

The places on my body and in my hair that were soaked or covered with cum were much colder to the night air than the rest of my head or body. But less than a minute later, beginning to shiver a little, I crept silently into my house. I ended the worst night of my life in the shower, trying to clean my body and to cry out my misery, shame, and humiliation.


I was endlessly thankful that my parents were out again. What might have happened had they encountered me coming through the door naked, my bare ass a mass of red contusions, welts, and bruises, and my head and body covered in congealed, crusty cum? I have no idea.

Some rumors began to circulate around school during the following week, the tale leaking over from the other school. I guess there were some pictures of a body bent over a chairback, a red ass on display. But apparently after the real action got going no one thought to take any snaps. There was one picture of someone naked, wearing scarlet knee socks and trainers going up a flight of stairs. But my squadmates who saw the pictures said a person could really not tell who might have been the center of all that attention.

But I did tell my varsity football squadmates about my ordeal. They had been outraged. Not so much at the fact that I had been so terribly punished and abused: they each understood about making bets and that there are consequences to losing. (I had witnessed one of them once topless, on her knees, and sucking the dick of a boy she'd lost a bet to at a party. It never occurred to me before my own experience just how lightly she had gotten off. At the time I felt incredibly sorry for her, I unable to imagine any greater humiliation than what she had to experience to pay off her bet). But they were incensed by what they had heard about the way the payment of my bet had been carried out, irate at the unnecessary humiliation and degradation Lena had made me suffer. Most of what they had heard was mostly true, and I told them in detail just what had happened. It was mortifying both to recall and to relate. But they were my squad sisters and I thought they deserved the entire and true story.

For everyone else I just gave them a look like severe consequences would ensue where they to continue with their commentary or questions. Soon the rumors began to die, and most everyone forgot about what they had heard: just a story that some, I suppose, found hot and others found funny, but probably untrue.

But I've never forgotten. Seventeen Thanksgivings ago, and I still remember every detail. They stand out in my mind, each recollection honed into intense detail on the sharp edge of abject humiliation.

12