Rita's Lascivious Trap.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ovid71
Ovid71
23 Followers

Please you, say I'm spent, I can't possibly cum again.

Brittany smirks at you.

"Isn't that what you said the last time? And what did we say?" Brittany sarcastically asks you.

You attempt to sit up and Brittany forcibly pushes you right back down, her voice now changes from cute to determine.

"We'll see about that!"

Brittany jumps on to the desk, facing away from you, she sits on your soft cock and starts grinding her perfectly round ass against it. This blonde amazon with her shapely but firm ass rubs her pussy all over your dick and as she grinds away her big delectable ass cheeks jiggle with her movement. Mrs. Jessica now drops her skirt and you see her curvy mouthwatering ass as well; she methodically turns her body around and begins shaking her ass for you. You turn your head to look away, in a feeble effort not to be seduced again. However, as you turn your head you become aware that Rita's ample booty is shaking just on the other side of you. Oh no you say, as you feel another surge of excitement coming on, every which way you look causes a spike in pleasure to build.

"Oh yes." Mrs. Jessica says.

Mrs. Jessica and Rita both grab their own ass cheeks and begin creasing them, massaging and then pushing there ass cheeks together while they sway their hips. Now they each start pulling their meaty cheeks up, and then letting their thick booties drop and bounce. Your attention then turns back to Brittany's ass as it wiggles and grinds away on your cock. Then out of nowhere Mrs. Jessica and Rita sandwich your face between their two voluptuous asses and you feel the cold of both meaty ass cheeks crushing your face.

Brittany turns and looks at you

"Oooooo could it be?" Brittany jokingly asks.

She then takes her hand and grabs your almost erect cock

"Mmmmm I believe it is."

She laughs as she turns to address Mrs. Jessica and Rita.

"We have erection!" Brittany proclaims.

A big laugh from both Mrs. Jessica and Rita as Brittany force your cock in to her tight awaiting pussy. Brittany grinds back and forth some more, her warm pussy feels amazing, and your cock soon inflates right back to full erection. Brittany leans forward and grips your thighs tightly and uses it as leverage, then with all her muscle she begins to lift her whole body all the way up and then thrusts her juicy ass back down like wrecking ball, over and over again, pounding your overworked cock into bliss.

Mrs. Jessica and Rita are relentlessly grinding hard on your face, with both of their big luscious booties absolutely smothering every inch of your face. Brittany's well-proportioned ass is beating your cock into submission and with every single thump you see her beautiful creamy ass cheeks ripple and your balls are now overflowing with cum. She keeps riding you harder and harder and your dick is pulsating and throbbing more and more until Brittany slams down as hard as she can, squeezing her long muscular legs in tight and clinching her ass and pussy.

"You're going to cum... NOW!!!" Brittany commands.

She begins to violently jerk her hips forward; her pussy has an unbelievable tight clinch around your cock and before you know it, cum is pumping out of your cock into Brittany's tight pussy. She keeps grinding and grinding on you as the shooting cum is now spilling out of Brittany's gyrating pussy. You feel the cum streaming down your balls and it's pooling under Brittany's wiggling ass and the sounds of as your cum and her pussy juices squishing together causes more cum to spew out of you.

Brittany climbs off you and Mrs. Jessica and Rita pull their asses off your face too, Rita walks and stands in front of you, she uses her four fingers and starts to tickle your balls.

"What a mess" Rita says as she laughs looking down at you.

Your whole lower body is smeared with sticky cum, you feel so depleted and drained, with your dick laying limp of to the side.

Rita is now using both of her hands, the one still tickling your balls and the other one is now gently stroking your messy limp cock.

"You want me? Hmmmm?"

She leans down and with her big full red lips gives the head of your dick a nice long kiss, stands back up looks into eyes and says.

"You're going to get it."

You would beg but you know at this point, that would be useless as Rita has now climbed on to the desk. She is on her knees also facing away from you so you can gaze upon her long anticipated bodacious ass. Mrs. Jessica and Brittany standing on each side start playing with Rita's ass as she pops it up and down while Rita again starts to tickle and tease your aching balls. Mrs. Jessica and Brittany mush, squeeze and push her mega ass cheeks together as she erotically sways her hips around. For months you have dreamed about fucking this woman and have had vivid wet dreams of this very scenario.

Her naked body is everything you thought it would be, a curvaceous silky body down to her smooth meaty ass popping out from her ultra-curvy hips. The very thought of having your dick inside her, the anticipation of how it's going to feel when her ass drops down on your dick is once more starting to fill your overworked ball with cum again.

Mrs. Jessica looks at you and says...

"Are you ready to get fucked like an animal?"

Then Brittany also tells you...

"If you thought her cock sucking was good, then you haven't felt anything yet"

Your cock begins to rise off your stomach as she lowers her ass down so your cock head is only inches her ass. Brittany grabs the base of your cock and starts jerking it as Rita lowers her ass some more so Brittany can push your dick in between her ass cheeks. Your cock completely disappears as Rita's massive ass cheeks absorb your cock whole and while Mrs. Jessica pushes Rita's ass cheeks firmly together, Rita starts to pump her ass up and down as she begins to stroke your dick with her meaty ass cheeks.

The feeling is so intense; the view of your cock sliding up and down in between Rita's plump ass cheeks as Mrs. Jessica is squeezing them together and Brittany clutching the base of your now swollen dick is driving you crazy. You beg to fuck her, you plead for them to put your cock in her pussy.

"Not yet." Mrs. Jessica tells you

"I think her pussy might be too good for your cock anyway" she then tells you.

You are getting closer and closer to exploding as your cock rapidly slides in between Rita's ass. You beg some more

"Not yet." Mrs. Jessica says again.

You're trying so hard not to cum in the hopes of fucking Rita but the felling is starting to get really intense. Now Mrs. Jessica really takes a hold of Rita's ass and begins to move it all around, up and down, side to side and in a circular motion. Brittany's strong grip on the base your cock becomes even tighter and as Rita's finger nails still tickle your cum inflated balls you do everything you can to try to hold back. You plead one more time to fuck Rita and Mrs. Jessica again tells you

"Not yet."

You are unable to hold back anymore and you squeal I'm going to cum as you feel a powerful eruption quickly build and your cum starts to eject out from between Rita's ass cheeks. As cum sprays and oozes Brittany and Mrs. Jessica look at each other smiling and nod to each other.

"NOW!!!"

Rita hops up and rapidly spins around to face you and with your cock still spurting cum; she grabs it and jams it into her pussy. She drops her whole body as her huge tits come crashing down on your face and you feel every ounce of her smother you. Her hips and ass are smashing your cock and she pushes her weight down hard getting every inch of you cock that she can. Your cock barely finished cumming as Rita rides you like a bull and you watch her ass giggle as she vigorously bucks up and down on you.

The desk literally stars to move as she fucks you so fast and hard.

"Is this what you wanted!?" Rita asks as she pounds and pounds.

"Do you want it harder?" She then asks.

Mrs. Jessica grabs Rita's humongous tits and smothers your face with them as they all share another laugh. Rita sits up and uses her thick legs to really bounce on you.

"I think we can fuck him harder" Brittany says.

Brittany climbs on the desk behind Rita puts her arms around her and proceeds to strengthen the momentum by picking her up and slamming her back down on you. Rita is so turned on as Brittany is also now playing with her nipples and Mrs. Jessica is fiercely rubbing her clit. You went from just cumming right back to the felling of your cum pushing right back up; the feel of Rita's weight brutally hammering down on you is setting your lustful mind into overdrive.

Rita's starts to scream with excitement as Mrs. Jessica is still rubbing her clit and it causes her to squirt a river all over your cock and on your face too. Yet again you feel your body shivers with the build of an intense orgasm as Rita's cum keeps blasting all over you. Rita drops her quivering body back down on top of you and goes back to a steady pounding. Your body is shaking even more as you never felt a build up like this in your life, your cock, ball and anus are all pulsating.

"This is going to be good" Mrs. Jessica says laughing.

Brittany now grabs a fist full of your balls which send shock waves throughout your body and you feel the edge coming so close. Rita is now grinding hard on your cock as you feel her tits all over your chest; she looks you right in your eyes and tells you.

"Be a good boy..." Rita asks as she lift her hips up high."

"And cum!!!"

Rita slams her powerful ass down with great force and without warning you feel every bit of cum you have left rush to the head of your cock as you let out a gasping moan. The feeling of pulsing and pumping rush through your cock as Rita's pussy pulverizes heavy loads right out of you, and you feel yourself gushing out massive amounts of cum. Brittany now slowly pulls out your spurting cock and proceeds to rub it all over Rita's twerking ass, and your cum is still exploding out like a volcano, shooting everywhere.

Your whole body begins to writher and Brittany laughs hysterically as she continues to jerk more and more cum, jetting right over and on to Rita's back. Rita climbs off you, then off the desk and stands next to Mrs. Jessica who is standing behind Brittany as she gives your cock one last squeeze then stands up abandoning your withering dick.

All three watch and chuckle as cum is still leaking out of you; they are so proud of the absolute mess they made of you as lay motionless with cum all over you. Exhausted beyond belief and can barely move a muscle, you watch as all three women get dressed, high-five each other in triumph and then head for the door. You try to get up but you just don't have the strength, Mrs. Jessica opens the door and then looks back at you with a devilish smile and tells you.

"Don't forget you still owe me four more loads... Remember when I said I could get ten? Mrs. Jessica never misses her quotas. Oh, and another thing... That's not just ten for today"

Brittany and Rita smile too.

"That's for every day, we will pull ten loads from your cock every single day no matter what it takes."

Brittany and Rita walk out the door and then as Mrs. Jessica is closing the big heavy door, she looks at you lying on the desk and tells you.

"See you soon."

Then shuts the door and locks it from the outside.

Ovid71
Ovid71
23 Followers
12