All Comments on 'Rite of Passage'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBabout 9 years ago
More!

Add Julie to the fun, and knock her up! Jenny, Anna and Julie!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
could have

The story could easily gone without the anal sex and not lost anything by doing so.

syd_v63syd_v63about 9 years ago
Where have been?

I thought that I'd read most of the established authors on this site. Where have you been and why haven't I given more of your stories a deserved five Stars?

This has got to be one of the hottest little tales I've read in a while. Well crafted, nice beginning, middle and end, with a very decent knod to further possible chapters.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very nice! Exciting and very loving at the same time. Great work. And yes, I would love to read a continuation. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the great Mr. S does it again

In 18 year old Jimmy this gifted author's created an iconic figure of the all-round family fucker. As a young male the kid's naturally eager to snuggle his penis up into as many welcoming vaginas as possible. But lucky for him, there's never any need to go outside the close-knit loving family circle. His older sister Julie's legs are always spread wide for Jimmy, and her vagina craves every drop he's got in his brotherly balls. To top it all, his older female relations, his aunt and best of all his own mother, are wild for what the boy's got jumping around in his pants. His fat young cock is their staff of life, and the hairy holes between their thighs are always open for business as far as Jimmy's concerned. The lusty lad really appreciates those warm wet family holes. At his age, Jimmy's a nonstop semen producing machine. His balls never quit. And he's thrilled down to his toes that there are two family cunts--his auntie's cunt and above al his own mother's cunt, the same cunt he came out of--to receive his semen, where it's safe and cherished and able to do its job. Jimmy's always hard for the two horny ladies, even after fucking the shit out of them. It's cute how he apologizes for it, "I'm sorry, mom! It stays as hard." He's such a kid. The sex-savvy females assure him they'll make good use of what he's got between his legs. His fat young mommy- and auntie-pleaser and his very potent young balls. That's right--Jimmy's fucked babies up the two family cunts. And mother and aunt couldn't be prouder of their big strapping young family fucker.

garybluegaryblueabout 9 years ago
?

Mom at 5'6", 190lbs? Anna at 5'4", 170lbs? We're not talking baby fat, cuddly, pleasingly plump or any other euphemism for obese, we're talking morbidly obese at 40+ percent body fat. That's 75 to 80 or more pounds of lard on those sows.

I didn't down vote you; I reserve that for crappy writing. I won't be bothering with your submissions again, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@garyblue

You're significantly misinformed about what constitutes morbid obesity. At the proportions you've listed the mom only barely qualifies as obese and Anna just slightly does not. You further imply that it'd be better for them to each to be as much as 80 pounds lighter. At such a weight the mom would qualify as underweight and Anna would be dangerously underweight (anorexic, and in danger of dying).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
morbidly obese -yes!

Anonymous - you are the one misinformed! Check out the CDC site for the calculation... these proportions are most definitely morbidly obese! And yes if they lost about 60-90 lbs they would be in the normal weight range for their gender, age and height. the image of a woman that weight and the rolls of fat killed the story for me.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

for any future writers out there think of the weight this way.if the female is say 5'6 then they should weigh about 115-130 depending on chest size for her to be healthy,for a man it is usually 15-30lbs more again depending on muscle mass.for every inch they grow taller they weight only goes up by 5-10 lbs.so if you are 5'5 and weigh 180lbs you are just plain fat and a heart attack waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NYCE

One of the better writers on Literotica.

Keep it up.....

deltonaman2mandeltonaman2manabout 9 years ago
Well written story

I loved the story from start to end. It was very well written. It's true, both women were very over weight, but that didn't distract me from the story. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting vision

(His sister riding his sons cock). Could you explain how this is done? Top of page 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Grammar School Dude, Grammar School.

Basic English would do you well. Very poorly written.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
Can't Wait For Thanksgiving!

Bring Julie home for a four-way with Jimmy, Jenny and Anna.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Right!

You have a great story here. I wouldn't add a thing. Using our imagination about what it will be like at Thanksgiving and what will happen when Jenny and Anna become obviously pregnant to their husbands is wonderful. Besides, you would have to add more characters to continue. Jimmy would have to have a girlfriend outside the family to keep up appearances, and Julie is too highly sexed to do without all semester. Too many characters complicate a story, and an incest story is complicated enough already. But, you do need to take some English Grammar classes. Word usage seems to be an issue for you, such as 'his' and 'her' that you get mixed up. Punctuation is a problem for you also. Like so many authors on Literotica, you seem to have trouble with the comma and quotation marks. This is distracting to a reader who is following the story in his/her head. You make your characters come alive for the reader and the setting becomes real and it is easy to become lost in the story, but then comes a shock and a necessary backing up to figure out what tense you are in. What sex or family member is speaking, or where the dialogue begins and ends. Do not use a spellcheck program. The problem is the same. It can tell you if you have spelled a word correctly, but not if you have USED a word correctly. Just needs some attention to detail, is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Thanks for the memories. My Auntie and I had fun too. Later Mommy and I did too. Everyone was happy. They got lots of young cock, I got lots of pussy, I loved them both and they loved me, I learned a lot about sex and relationships. And Dad didn't get bothered very much anymore, so he was in a more relaxed frame of mind every Saturday. Friday night was when he was required to 'service' Mommy.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

A very hot story indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fist three pages were magnificent!

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

Schaka,

Dog, You know how to use your words. lol! This was an epic flight.

If this weren't fiction, I'd swear I knew this family for sure.

I can tell you're a fan of reading more then just porn, because it really comes thru.

Off too the next chapter,

Thanks!

SchakaSchakaover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, JustmeWB! Much appreciated! I try to evoke mental images to get my readers into the story.

Mango2021Mango20218 months ago

You cheated this story deserves a part 11

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous