All Comments on 'Rite of Passage'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More?

Liked the story, would love a continuation, maybe see if she really does start to make him more feminine?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GOOD WORK

THIS IS A WONDERFUL START, HOPE THERE IS MORE AND MORE OF IT, TO CUM...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

One of the best ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice work!

You did a great job writing this. I don't know if it was intentional but the Princess Bride line was brilliant.

XtinaSmith2017XtinaSmith2017about 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Yes there will be more and yes the feminization will continue ^.^ Aaah you caught me! It was a Princess Bride reference at the end there. I just love the movie so gosh darn much I cant help myself sometimes!! Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Masculinization of sister

I wish her masculinization starts naturally , atleast body hair. But love remains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sexy story

i really liked the story. one thing that would have made it hotter though would have been if the brother had cum without touching himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Compliments! I loved the story, really good work, keep it up. Both characters were great, espacially Cait and her switch from the sweet, loving, caring sister that seduced Jamie with a soft voice, to the hard and strict shemale that just took this weak boy in any way she wanted. Cant wait for more

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartabout 7 years ago
Good Title Choice

From across the pond, 8 hrs behind your time zone nicely written 5 star story...the hormone therapy would be an interesting topic to include at some point, as to whether it was natural plant based or other.

jezchazaniajezchazaniaabout 7 years ago
super stuff

Great work, bless you for the time and effort you must have put in 5 stars!

Saqwana1Saqwana1about 7 years ago
Really

Given you close they were hinted at being how did he not know his sister's situatiom.

XtinaSmith2017XtinaSmith2017about 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you all for your continued feedback, I absolutely adore it! <3 And Saqwana1, I absolutely agree. Given how close their relationship was it would be an incredibly difficult secret to keep and realistically, he would've known about it. Or at least suspect! Like hey, how come I never see my sister in anything tight or in a bikini and why is she so secretive? Especially given her demeanour she at least would've popped a few surprise boners around him. That's the sort of detail I have to work on to get better! But for the sake of this story, let's just say he just wasn't very attentive! :)

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 7 years ago

I understand some people get of on crude, dehumanizing humiliation but the transgender community is fighting to overcome this kind of abusive crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dead Space 3 isn't couch co-op, ruined my immersion 0/10 IGN.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 7 years ago
Wow! This is a...

very good story. I really enjoyed the scene, the dialogue, and the descriptions. Your writing is good, and I'll be reading the rest of the series.

I think this well written story is improperly categorised. The thing that keeps this story from fitting well into the TS&CD category is that you never quite showed that Jamie was enjoying. The best I could see was that he might possibly be reluctant.

You did an excellent job of conveying that Cait was over-excited, and that her plan of seducing him had collapsed into a lustful taking (implying non-consent), which your skill showed she clearly enjoyed. Had Jamie succumbed to seduction, or even gotten caught up in the moment of their sexual encounter, then TS&CD would be on target.

Anyway, I had the impression that, in Chapter 2, you would be fine tuning Jamie's opinion of the events depicted here. So, off I go to Chapter 2.

titans2138titans2138over 6 years ago
Great Story

You're one of the best, I'm not one for fantasy fiction but besides those I very much enjoy your stories, Thanks.

&quot;I understand some people get of on crude, dehumanizing humiliation but the transgender community is fighting to overcome this kind of abusive crap.&quot;

-I don't decide what turns me on and you shouldn't try to change art. This comment would make more sense on a story where the trans is a victim, not the abuser as in this story.

&quot;I really liked the story. one thing that would have made it hotter though would have been if the brother had cum without touching himself.&quot;

-Oh fuck off, seriously.

titans2138titans2138over 6 years ago
Comment section starting to resemble a YouTube comment section

I disagree with 95% of the other comments here. Maybe wait until the blood returns to your brain before making any bold statements.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

need more of this store line like he needs more of her cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy

Omg I’m so horny fantastic story

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Was Caitlyn right?

To make her Brother her cocktoy,in a way yes because she essentially knew him all her life,and even tho Caitlyn raped and abused her brother she did it to ensure her brother he didn't need anyone else except her and Caitlyn can mold and shape her brother to be the perfect little slave to control.

It may seem wrong but deep down I think Caitlyn loves her brother deeply,thats why she want to enslave him is to love him thru domination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Laughably bad

She rapes him, he calls the police and his bitch sister goes to jail. You really think his bleeding ass wouldn't be enough to arrest his stupid sister? You needed to think this through a tad better. Consequences are a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy end?

Well, I really hope this has a happy ending b/c while I find it extremely hot I feel really really bad for the little brother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So fucking hot. I love it.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

It was a great read, I know there are 3 more chapters, so I will wait for final opinion.

Same same weak man, over strong sis that rapes lil bro.

Overall hot read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this but I’m somewhat disappointed it didn’t have a happy ending in the later chapters

Fetish_DreamsFetish_Dreamsabout 2 years ago

OMG! I've read through this several times and... gah! Was wet and drooling, my nipples and clitstick hard and sensitive. To have a beautiful, POSSESSIVE, rape me/brake me to her jizzing shecock sis like this would be divine 😈.

One section really hit it for me...

"... just venting months of dark fantasies as she finally began to sate her lust, "Oooh fuck.. You're going to be my little fuck toy.. The perfect girlfriend.. I'm going to dress up up like a little slut.. Fuck your pussy till you beg for more.. Mm.. Gonna get you on those hormones, get you the perfect pair of bitch tits to slide my cock between.." she groaned as half her cock now rested inside him."

ALMOST all deep fetish triggers were stroked right there. Add rubber subjugation bondage, or at least in the sissyfemme satiny wardrobe mix, and penis-gagging clingy breath-control hoods or muzzle-harnesses (really adds to the submissive fetish stimulation for the sissyboi) and the future would be perfection under such a dickgirl sister.

Stellar understanding of the kinds of fetish written on in this intoxicating fetish fantasy πŸ’ž. Will be reading more of your work. I've already seen it hinted at/spoken of that the conclusion to the matter may not be as glorious as this delicious incestuous futa femme rape story but there will always be this one to dream about.

This part near the end is fantasy stuff...

"He felt the cock throb, felt it pulse and felt a sudden, foreign feeling, a liquid heat surging deep inside his tight little body, he couldn't breathe, even her voice was becoming more distant as he felt her empty herself deep inside him, claiming him. OWNING HIM."

What a loving sis. Mmmhhhrrr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So does she even really love him? Like, she says she does but she pimps him out to other Futas, whenever she’s not raping him.

Man, I really wish this had a more happy direction, as it is I have zero idea why he hasn’t killed himself

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178almost 2 years ago

Great Story!!! As a futadom fan I would give anything to trade places with Jamie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odd story to say the least. Sister iceestuously rapes and brutalizes her younger weaker brother, but only after he turns 18? Strange application of principle, rape, sodomy and invest are fine, just not before his 18th birthday. Okaaaaay. Makes sense to me. NOT. Nice job with the pure bat shit crazy. You have a therapist, I hope?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice (Princess Bride) reference:).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t understand how anyone can read about rape whether real or fiction and think it is something to aspire to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missed the rape tag.

Hopefully he will slash his wrists in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is writing this stuff part of your journaling therapy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a load of trash. You know if you're just going to rape someone anyways there's really no reason to wait until they're 18. Age of consent only matters if they actually do consent...

neil_jostenneil_jostenover 1 year ago

Damn, that was hot. Makes me wish my big sister was like her.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteabout 1 year ago

Hot! Caitlyn certainly knows how to fuck a slut, brother or no brother. I'd love to be fucked by her

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't listen to the negatives, great story! More, make him beg for it next time , have them make live

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

listen to the negatives, pathetic story.

smoothed273smoothed273about 1 month ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–β€β€β€πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹βœŒβœŒπŸ™

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES