Riya and Rudra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rudrdutt
rudrdutt
68 Followers

I still remember this scene vividly, an oriental man was fucking a beautiful woman and just as Bond came into the room, the man jumped off the bed, his penis popping out of the woman with a loud noise. I can't explain how I felt about it. The very next time when bhaiya and I were alone he asked, " Riya lets do what they were last night," and I caught on at once what he was referring to. I nodded and he lifted my skirt, made me lie on my stomach and jammed his cock in my ass breathing lustfully behind my neck. It made my skin tingle and not at all in the bad sense but I still didn't catch on to the gravity of the sexual act until a year later when I really began to enjoy our sessions.

I can't tell how I felt about that first time, it was part role play and whether I liked my part or not is something fuzzy in the back of my head, something I can hardly recall. What I do remember is that it fueled my appetite for Bond movies and I would sneak in, rather graphic movies into my room. I felt tingling sensations in the pit of my stomach every time the actors would indulge in amorous displays. When sometimes I actually did fall off watching a movie, a hand on my round bottom would wake me in the middle of the night . There would be no whispering just him touching me.

He would lift my night dress slipping his hand between my thighs and parting my legs. His finger would touch my wetness and smear it all over my pussy in round circles. That was all there was to do, for I was young and my breasts hadn't developed much. His lips would find mine in the night and he would experiment with me. I was his play thing, a toy and I totally dug it. As a toy I did not have to be an active participant, I was like a dormant partner only partaking in the profits. Sometimes I would eagerly wait for night time for the late night movie to end and then be touched and felt in exactly the same fashion.

Right now he stood behind me, clutching my boobs then moving his palms over my belly. I so loved it when he touched me like that. It almost made me feel pregnant. His finger parted my swollen pussy lips dragging me to himself, water streaming down our bodies. "Lie down," he pushed me down to lie on the tiled bathroom floor. I lay down lifting my butt lightly, offering him easy access to my not so forbidden pussy.

"Finger me," I closed my eyes waiting eagerly for the assault. He jammed his finger inside me making me jerk, then began to rotate it inside my steaming hole. The water from the shower head, like rain shower on his back filtered and sprinkled over me. I began to gyrate my hips to his finger, moaning lewdly. He finger fucked me hard and let me feel the brunt of the orgasm in full swing. Needless to say I came hard against his hand. "Ummmaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I lay there for a while panting hard. When I opened my eyes I saw him reflecting back my satisfaction. "You let me cum."

He smiled. "Yea you won't have the pleasure of moaning like that from tomorrow onwards."

I smiled a half smile. "Did you have to remind me of that?" I touched my pussy, it felt a little soar.

We decided to sleep for a while but as fate would have it, we ended up sleeping most of the day. Only when chill winds began to blow in from the ocean floor did we stir awake. By then the evening shadows had already started their downward march. "Rudra, wake up." I prodded him. "It's going to be tomorrow soon."

He rose gradually from his stupor. "Let's stay in bed for a while," he said groggily. "Lie next to me." And I did. After all what was the hurry, we would be together forever now and I wanted the comfort of his arms around me more than anything else.

"Shift up here."

"Hmm."

"Shift up here to the room next to mine," he repeated again.

I drew his earlobe into my mouth. "I already have." I whispered.

He broke into a smile. " When?"

"During the day."

He considered this a major move on my behalf. Now he knew I had meant every word of what I had said these past six days. But even then he wanted me to explicitly verify what he had understood.

"Why?" His voice was hoarse.

"You know why?" I replied in a trembling voice. The atmosphere was charged with sexual tension.

"But I want you to tell me."

I had begun to pant, my heart thudding against my rib cage. Why was he being so difficult when in his heart he had no doubt about what I meant.

" Cos I want...I stopped again. "You know." I said lamely.

"Riya...plz." He lay absolutely still, his tormented heart beating against my ear. Somewhere in his heart, a tiny part of him mistrusted me. I had broken his heart and his trust all those years ago, when I had walked out on him blaming him entirely for what had happened between us. Now although I knew I had been a fool, an immature young girl.

"Tell me." He requested in agony. "Please."

"Cos I want to feel your baby grow inside me beneath my heart." He kissed me feverishly, our eyes moist with tears.

rudrdutt
rudrdutt
68 Followers
12