All Comments on 'RMC: Janet's Dilemma'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
Oh Janet’s Dilemma

Wonderful story and you keep it Hot, Erotic and Romantic at the same time. Yes, she can separate love from sex but she knows in her heart that she loves Rob and Jim but is afraid to let her feelings towards Kris come out. She knows what she had felt previously in her relationship with Lori and Tom and is truly worried. She knows there is a Bi side to herself and had suppressed it for a long time and has a need to be filled. Jim will always be there to satisfy her needs and feelings. Thank you!

DoctimeDoctimeabout 6 years ago

A rare insight into a sensitive and caring male who realizes that really good sex is always a partnership. Marriage has little to do with it. Having been married for 40 years to my second wife. I often say of my first marriage that I am of the age bracket where before we were married, I had to pretend we weren’t having sex and after I married her I had to pretend that we were having sex.

faithful101faithful101about 6 years ago
Please continue!

All parts of RMC so far have been absolutely terrific! Your character development has made all your characters appealing as human beings, and their various intertwined love and sex lives are incredibly erotic! I vigorously encourage you to continue this wonderful series!

_RD__RD_almost 6 years ago

Jim has that relaxed attitude to relationships you pick up as you mature - but also that resigned distance of someone who's had a part traumatically ripped away and both hasn't come to terms with it - do you ever? I'm starting to think not - and also unable to open themselves fully anymore. His relationships aren't exactly ones he could do so in any conventional way anyway, but on the other hand easily accepts the idea that Janet & Bug could fall in love completely and Bug is in the same position as him.

I see a lot of myself in Jim so maybe I'm projecting a bit, but this piece made me very sad for him, it seems like there might be some real if unconventional happiness within his reach if he just pushes a tiny bit, but he'd rather step away & try and guarantee someone else's. If that's all intentional then you did a pretty damn good job of characterisation.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
great story - 5 stars

i hope you plan on continuing this story. its terrific. what a sexy tale! and hopefully you'll write another chapter or 2 - VERY SOON!!!! thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks! What's next?

Another great episode, as usual.

Please don't leave us hanging - we need to know what is going to happen between our hero with Bug & Janet, Rob, and Gloria & Shirley.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

RMC Series Info