All Comments on 'Road Journey'

by scottsmith1717

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a sorry excuse of an author.

No sane individual would do this. In this kind of a story, the wife (now a slut) gets a viral STD which she transfers to the sicko husband and his face gets eaten up. When in the navy they showed us VD films including this kinda result. Taught most of us to keep our dick in our pants. Maybe this idiot author HAS had his face (or brain) eaten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just another 1* cucky author on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stopped after shared wife

I stopped reading after shared wife. chuck tale, not a loving wife tale.

call it what is, slut wife and a chuck

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Slate?

You lost me right there, old son. Too much like The Bold and the Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Inevitable , 1 *

The new baboon obviously deserves nothing more

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 9 years ago
Storytelling . . .

. . . does not seem to be your strong suit. There is nothing particularly wrong with the scenes, but the way you have tried to bring us readers along reminds me of too many nights I have spent on bar stools listening to friends or acquaintances who have had far too much to drink trying to tell one another a story. Stuff is out of sequence, over embellished, extraneous and just messed up badly told. I would suggest a rewrite wherein you try your best to simplify the presentation of your story.

Just one reader's suggestion for whatever it is worth.

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Too clinical

I agree with Bobnbobbi, too much extraneous info. The whole thing just seemed too clinical to me, nothing unplanned, no emotion. I never felt any intimacy between either husband and wife or wife and lover. There needs to be some kind of emotional attachment to make the story work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Better than many

Normally, I don't comment on a piece unless it's extraordinary in some way; either really good or really bad. I like to encourage the really good to keep sharing and the bad to hopefully help them see where their work could be made better. In this case, while there's a few edit errors, I felt that this was a pretty good attempt to present why a husband might want to "reward" his loving wife and how it wasn't the same as being cuckolded. I read the other comments and, while they have the right to their opinion, there's remarks seemed way, way over the top, off target, and plain old inaccurate and I've got to think it isn't the story but the subject matter. So often in LW, the comments seem to grow, not out of the story telling but the knee jerk reaction of insecure or betrayed men to something as threatening as another cock. My only comment would be that it would have seemed more realistic if the wife had expressed more concern for what acting on her fantasy might do to their marriage. I'm not sure the strength of the marriage had been illustrated well enough for the readers to simply take it on faith that their love was mature enough to not be rocked by such an act. Other than that, I really enjoyed the story, enjoyed the subtle humor, and enjoyed someone who could string a couple of sentences together and not forget the names of the characters. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Right on target - fantastic!

I loved this story because it not only describes (as near as makes no difference why) I wanted my wife to have a lover, but also there there was no bragadocious exposition of penis size and gallons of cum.

I hope to read more of your RL adventures, and if not, your (both) fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nothing more exciting

I loved the way you turned your Irish Catholic wife into a no good slut whore for the world to use and you to clean up after. Fuck marriage is what I say. And religion. Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die. Keep writing. I love this whore wife stuff. I wish I could fuck your filthy slut, make her mine and take her away from you then pimp her out. I love this cuck stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A different approach from the usual take on a sharing story

I noticed a few minor editing errors (fewer than usual on this site), but over all a very nice effort. I'm glad I took the time to read it and I hope you will share more of your stories with us in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
May it be?

A cuck story lover wrote the future is nothing, but these cuck story authors why do not show the 10-20-30 years time future of these cuckolding marriage? May it be the majority of the long time successful cuckolding life style husbands are bisex or homos?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 9 years ago
I loved this story.

It is similar in many ways to an experience I had with my 2nd wife. You told the story well - and it was HOT as hell.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Interesting treatment. Well written, for sure.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Well written

I thought it was a little overblown in the first few paragraphs but that settled down and became readable. Overall a pretty fine job.

I see the usual insecure anons are busy predicting doom and gloom (while stroking frantically) and that they really didn't want to read this....really what are you creeps doing here if you don't want to read this?????

Minor point "shewed" should be "shooed."

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 9 years ago
I loved it and am 50 yr old female

I really liked your story because I too am 50 and have enjoyed similar sexual experiences. Please email or message me to.....discuss.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Fine effort for first

A high eve of writing, agree with most others re extraneous detail, but the insights into what the husband is thinking are good. Wife is picture perfect spouse, including her husband and remaining sensitive to his feelings throughout. Hubby a bit impressed with himself, but that can be overlooked as it is so common in successful males.

Ps continue with your efforts.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
GOOD FIRST EFFORT!

I commend you for having the nerve to pull the Loving Wives Lion's whiskers on your first try. I see you got the usual "poison pen" comments from some of the site's Anons, but you got a lot of nice comments also. I recommend you carefully consider both types.

You didn't indicate that English was your second language, so I'd like to point out a very noticeable error that jerks most readers out of their suspension of belief. I don't know about other languages, but our readers expect to see a new paragraph each and every time the speaker changes. (This holds even if they only say one word.)

All in all it was a nice effort and encourage you to continue.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
If this is your first...

If this is your first you must go on writing...Good story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i see the walking aids

factory gordo love the story what that tells me it was written by a retard who more then likely let someone screw his wife wow is that ever exciting what a fucking loser. Anyway i didn't read it because i didn't want to throw up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love to do it

I have the same fantasy since I was 50 now in my seventy I still love to watch my sexy wife being fucked by e and another man, being very close a few times to make it happen, as close as her showing her breast to another man ,but still a fantasy

my wife she's sixty looking late 40 petite slim blonde sexy legs small firm boobs I can see the way man look at her ,they would like to do what is my fantasy fuck her but she is afraid of reality she say it could hurt .But anyway I liked your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another miserable posting day in loving wives.

Nothing but cuckold tales. Only cuckies would consider them erotic. 1* for lack of a lower score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another WACC story

Call it whatever you wish.

Wrap it up in what in all kind of lies.

Face it, Sharing is just participatory cuckolding.

Each and every time the cuckoldee is respect less and less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonyous-better than many

Get yourself a username and join the cuckies. How the fuck do you know why anybody reacts to any story, you idiot? You wrote a page describing yourself as a cuckie lover. Admit it, you like this kind of stuff and wouldn't mind at all sharing your wife and watching her being fucked by a better man. Isn't that what this is all about, being a willing cuckold? Next thing you'll do is slurp the leaving out of her well used cunt. Isn't that right cuckie? 1* for another WACC story.

baydogbaydogover 9 years ago
Nice story

Erotic and funny. You and your wife clearly have a loving and fun relationship. I really enjoyed it.

Don't sweat the guys who don't like sharing stories. Only misogyny , pain and revenge are "erotic" to those guys. I'm sure their lonely, but "manly" divorced life is wonderful. They can let the other lonely guys at the bar know how they burned that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written

Still not sure about the subject matter though

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Better than the average.

Glad you joined in on the fun. Many stories continue with Amanda informing you that this isn't going to be one and done. That she and Slade are having dinner next time and would like you to wait at home. You understand that I love only you, don't you.

This is a poor comparison, like Heroin you don't know how far you will be draged alone before you succumb. I have no experience with either of these topics.

Nicely written and I enjoyed your experiance.

Waitting for the other stilleto to hit the floor?

Wait they were both still straped on? (*~*)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just wanted to rub weiners

A fag is a fag, you can't hide it

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Awesome story

I really enjoyed your saga and how well written this is. Looking forward to reading more. Your humor and side notes carried this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hubby's A'Pratin' While The Bull's A'Matin'

All the signs of completely average cuckold-in-waiting are here and not one thing new or different - not a one.

The writing is acceptable, even slick now and again. The LL Cool J thing is tiring after two times much less four or five.

It was naïve was to think something would be different. It was the same old thing: a husband who loves the thought of frottage with another man, who loves the taste of another man's cock on his wife's lips, a husband whose dick is harder when another man is in the room with his wife as opposed to when he himself is alone with her.

Being as objective as possible, simply read the list of reasons given to "reward" the wife. It's like a dog chasing it's own tail. These aren't any such thing. The husband has decided to inch along subtracting himself incrementally from the marriage.

If you read this stuff enough it is possible to recognize one of the most obvious telltale give aways: it's when a man gushes like a schoolgirl about how hot his wife is. You can just see him jumping up and down in his pink tutu.

Of course, a woman can genuinely enjoy being praised for her charms, but she will be much less able to pull mr-pink-tutu out of his reverie for the purpose of rationally observing: hey, aren't you acting kinda like a sissy on the way to his first cock? That information, mein freund, will be very hard to come by in a conversation with one's wife.

No wife wants to end up with a sissy, especially on a rebound marriage. She will avoid even the thought of it. And this husband is not exactly a paragon of self awareness. One shouldn't expect a break in the cheerleading where he has "the talk" with his wife.

You're almost there, Bro. It won't be long now. Next time just bring the Crisco and have him drill you in the arsehole while your wife cheers you on. Pretty soon she will pack a bag for you and you can say Hi to so-and-so as he crosses the threshold to take your place.

That's called the time of day.

QuantockQuantockabout 2 years ago

Fantastic build up. I would love to do this with my new wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Here's my main problem with these cuck stories, and make no mistakes, the MC in this tale is a cuck. The MC goes on and on about how wonderful and virtuous, and perfect his soon to be slut wife is. Did this all happen in a vacuum? Wasn't the husband giving his very best as well to support and raise his family? Where was his reward of some new side pussy courtesy of his wife? These types of stories are so one sided that they appear to not take place IRL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous